MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2005, 09:45 AM   #41
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

Send a message via AIM to Capafool Send a message via MSN to Capafool
Re: pwned today at the pump.

I used to fill up with about $35.. now it took me almost $50 to fill up my Jeep!! Im gonna put like 12 inch tires so I can get better mileage!
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
"Scientists discover the world that exists; Engineers create the world that never was."
Capafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need a fuel pump, today tbssowner Car Forum 1 05-04-2013 01:29 PM
pwned Azylum Off Topic 23 11-26-2008 09:25 PM
PWNED!!! RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 10-13-2006 04:37 PM
oh man, I got pwned by the sun today Ramius Off Topic 21 06-18-2006 09:41 AM
You have just been PWNED!! Steve O Chap Off Topic 11 11-11-2005 03:35 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-02-2005, 11:46 AM   #42
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capafool
I used to fill up with about $35.. now it took me almost $50 to fill up my Jeep!!* Im gonna put like 12 inch tires so I can get better mileage!*
time to take those race plastics off and put your lights back on...
Old 09-03-2005, 12:56 AM   #43
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

Send a message via AIM to Capafool Send a message via MSN to Capafool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz1moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capafool
I used to fill up with about $35.. now it took me almost $50 to fill up my Jeep!!* Im gonna put like 12 inch tires so I can get better mileage!*
time to take those race plastics off and put your lights back on... *
Yeah no kidding!

Im just gonna sell my jeep and get a Go kart!
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
"Scientists discover the world that exists; Engineers create the world that never was."
Capafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 02:36 AM   #44
Knightrider

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2006 R6 Blue

Send a message via Yahoo to Knightrider

it cost me less to fill up my truck than it does to fill my bike...10-12 for the bike and 8 for the truck, my truck is a diesel, my uncle owns a diesel also and makes his own fuel and averages about 20 cents a gallon once he is done...plus it smells like french fries instead of diesel smoke lol
Knightrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 03:49 AM   #45
TxVrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedismo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxVrod
Please show me EVIDENCE that G-Dubya has any control over the price of oil.

You guys have China and India to thank for finally making it to the 21st century and dumping their bicycles for cars. China is willing to pay top dollar for oil.
listen big bro, i m from India.. and we pay 8 times the price that u pay here..8 times do u hear..thats is like paying 20 dollars a gallon here... and we are not "willing" to pay that..we have to..because we dont go wage war aginst somebody if they dont sell oil cheap to our companies!!!!!
and dont thank India for making it to 21st century.. thank * that your country made it.. now leave it here and dont get me started on why... i dont like doing the "my dad stronger than yours" !!!!
Please show me in my post where I said India was willing to pay top dollar. Also, I'm not blaming EITHER country for making it to this century. I also think it's great. I'm simply trying to stiffle a common misconception about the price of oil.

Same argument, though.... Where's the EVIDENCE we waged war against ANY country because they're not selling oil inexpensively? :eh:

You might want to pick up a paper once in while or flip on the FOX News Channel.
TxVrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 03:55 AM   #46
TxVrod

Quote:
and my apologies if somebody dint like my remark about USA in the last post,* it was not meant to look like an insult or nething..i just wanted to show TxVrod that it hurts bad when somebody says something stupid about your country.
No offense meant there about India, man... What's so stupid about it? I think it's respectable, but yes, China and India are largely responsible for the rapid increase in demand for black gold. OPEC largely controls the price but the price is based on demand. Poor choice of phrasiology on my part, previously, perhaps.

Now... there are enough untapped oil deposits in the US to meet our demand for the next 100 years. Now, if our gov't would just have the backbone to get after it.
TxVrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 10:25 AM   #47
bigcomfy

Member Garage

Sold the car six months ago..ME SO HAPPY... $12 to fill up the bike again and get 130 miles- 150!!!! ME SO SO HAPPY!!!!

8:
Old 09-03-2005, 01:25 PM   #48
paniro187

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Please show me EVIDENCE that G-Dubya has any control over the price of oil.

You guys have China and India to thank for finally making it to the 21st century and dumping their bicycles for cars. China is willing to pay top dollar for oil.
listen big bro, i m from India.. and we pay 8 times the price that u pay here..8 times do u hear..thats is like paying 20 dollars a gallon here... and we are not "willing" to pay that..we have to..because we dont go wage war aginst somebody if they dont sell oil cheap to our companies!!!!!
and dont thank India for making it to 21st century.. thank that your country made it.. now leave it here and dont get me started on why... i dont like doing the "my dad stronger than yours" !!!!
Please show me in my post where I said India was willing to pay top dollar. Also, I'm not blaming EITHER country for making it to this century. I also think it's great. I'm simply trying to stiffle a common misconception about the price of oil.

Same argument, though.... Where's the EVIDENCE we waged war against ANY country because they're not selling oil inexpensively? :eh:

You might want to pick up a paper once in while or flip on the FOX News Channel.
please shut up. fox news channel for what their "fair and balanced" coverage. I laugh at that everytime i see it they are obviously a right wing news station. But yet say they are fair and balanced. at least the other news agencies don't claim to be something they are not. your right wing stupidity almost makes me want to throw up worst than listening to a left wing dumbass.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 01:34 PM   #49
CBR RN
An observer

Bike(s):
had an F4i

Fox has hotter women than CNN. Except for that Greta chick that's really a man.

Advertisement