MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2007, 09:15 AM   #41
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofpain View Post
fckers, i'm going snowboarding in 2 weeks with no freakin jacket now.....gotta go buy another one.
Where you be going? I'm heading to CO the first weekend of Feb and I can't wait....I think snowboaring comes in a close second to motorcycle riding...no BS either.
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Keep eyes open redtalon3204 Stolen Bike Reports 1 05-19-2011 04:08 PM
KEEP EYES OPEN!! alexbandit1200 Stolen Bike Reports 32 05-15-2011 06:18 AM
!!! STOLEN HYABUSA !!! Keep your eyes open!!! michellies General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 02-09-2009 08:13 PM
All Eyes Open, and Cover that Break.!!! speedjunkie General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 02-12-2008 12:03 PM
keep your eyes open out there ... almost got hit twice this morning logan5 General Discussion (Moto Related) 29 08-23-2007 11:36 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2007, 11:53 AM   #42
dnix600

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofpain View Post
update......no leads to the ****s that jacked my stuff....although this one would be the most noticeable thing that they would sell......it's brand new, and still has the tags on it!

DC ski/snowboard jacket. looks like a normal hoodie at first, but you can tell by the material it's made out of that it's not a sweater type hoodie. fckers, i'm going snowboarding in 2 weeks with no freakin jacket now.....gotta go buy another one.

looks EXACTLY like this.....if you know someone selling this, send em my way please.

keep your eyes open please....
Ive got a jacket for boarding if ya wanna borrow it. I live right by you.
dnix600 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement