MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2007, 11:54 AM   #61
hotnanas
i rock knobbies
 
hotnanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 8,881

Experience: 10+ years











this should be an episode of MTV's MADE.

and yes, that's a 450 single cylinder dirtbike motor in a sportbike chassis.
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
stoppie madness mekrew Stunters Lounge 20 06-10-2009 12:19 AM
:::MARCH MADNESS::: thetank K's Motorsports 0 03-06-2009 07:32 PM
SuperMoto Madness Squeaky General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 06-05-2007 08:29 PM
Katrina madness JoeRider Off Topic 7 09-07-2005 07:50 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-20-2007, 12:31 PM   #62
jodyhudson
Senior Member
 
jodyhudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 4,297

Experience: 10+ years











Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post


keep using your mouth.

i got nothing else to say. all the info you need is already posted.

If i KNEW i would demolish you, i'd stick around and talk . but i dont KNOW that i can. BUT, I'll put money on me being able to throw down a better laptime, and wheelie circles around you, your bike, and you big MOUTH when i get done.

and if i fail, what the . your a 14 year pro, i'm sure Ty looks up to you, and Larry probably kisses your toes before every session.

better lap time i seriously doubt. so lets start throwin down sum $$$ on that. wheelie circles around me. im sure you CAN do that. but last i checked... racetracks were not made for wheelie contests. besides you are the one that started the about " see u at the track son " . did u not ? i never once said a word about challenging you to sum gay wheelie contest. so get off that dumb . i dont give a if you could wheelie from here to Cali. stuntin doesnt interest me at all. cool to watch, but just isnt what i care to do with my bikes. and as far as what happens in the pits after i spank your retarded on the track. all i have to say kid is u better go hide somewhere . cause im gonna come find you and cramb my fist down your ****in throat.

as far as Ty goes... he's a freind of mine and i respect him alot. he by no means has any reason to look up to me. he is one of the best/fastest racers the CMRA has ever seen. i couldnt even begin to say i could run times like Ty, but than again how many CMRA racers can ? hardly any. and good ol' Larry. i like Larry. he's very fast. and he's gettin even faster. but i dont have a beef with either of them. they are guys i get along with just fine. its YOU i gotta a problem with dickweed. so dont change the subject clown !

Last edited by jodyhudson; 12-20-2007 at 12:34 PM.
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:36 PM   #63
Squanto84
Ruh Roh..
 
Squanto84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 2,384

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Jody... I assume your last name is Hudson?? .... ummmm

I just read this thread and, even though I am a nobody compared to you, I have completely lost all respect for you.

Have a nice day.





.
__________________
Roadracing a dirtbike..? Now that's just stupid! -Dad
Squanto84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:42 PM   #64
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip
 
Scorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Shmearth
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 12,292

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+


450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
IBTL
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:50 PM   #65
jodyhudson
Senior Member
 
jodyhudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 4,297

Experience: 10+ years











Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany rosu View Post
jody might be fast but also seems like an asss. talking heavy , big hes a 14 year veteran his mouth is as fast as his bike he can get his owened by sum youngens ..
your not the first to feel that way and you certainly wont be the last ! but the guys that truely know me. they just laugh at this . they know id give them the shirt of my back, but they also know that if they cross me... it wouldnt be pretty. of course there are younger guys that are racing in the CMRA that are faster than me. there are quite a few of them ! but they arent the ones telling me to STFU and that they will "see me at the track " like they're gonna steam roll my .

Mr. Unassailable brought this on himself. so everybody just back off and let it go down... cause its gonna be fun to watch !
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:52 PM   #66
jodyhudson
Senior Member
 
jodyhudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 4,297

Experience: 10+ years











Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squanto84 View Post
Jody... I assume your last name is Hudson?? .... ummmm

I just read this thread and, even though I am a nobody compared to you, I have completely lost all respect for you.

Have a nice day.





.
like i give a have a nice day urself !
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:55 PM   #67
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Quote:
Originally Posted by Squanto84 View Post
Jody... I assume your last name is Hudson?? .... ummmm

I just read this thread and, even though I am a nobody compared to you, I have completely lost all respect for you.

Have a nice day.





.

Really, Why would you loose respect for someone who is backing up what he has said when another guy started the . This is the racers lounge! If you come in here talking trash and want to put up the coin then you can find out what you are really made of on the track. Now, will Clayton show for a race? I doubt it!


The real point is.... most guys that are racing try to avoid starting because the sport is dangerous enough without becoming a target.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:20 PM   #68
SCRC John
Why am I not a MH sponsor
 
SCRC John's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Magnolia, Tx
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 2,747

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





I know Jody pretty good, and I can tell you he is one of the coolest guys in the pits. He just doesn't take to chit talking very well. I mean I can smack talk with him, but he KNOWS it is all in jest. Clayton may be kidding around just to stir up chit, I don't know.

Clayton, you have (1) trackday under your belt, dude you could learn so much more by just listening and watching. I saw you at MSRH and you did look good for your first time, but with that being said, you have a lot to learn still. I'm not saying I am the fastest out there, but I am by no means the slowest. Low 1:50's on a transponder? or was that what the person you were following was running? There is a difference.

John
SCRC John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:22 PM   #69
hotnanas
i rock knobbies
 
hotnanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 8,881

Experience: 10+ years











so....

http://www.450moto.com/ was update this week, and have some cool pics of a WR450 next to the 450 GP styled bike. Pretty neat!

And I want two tickets to the event please!
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:24 PM   #70
BigComfy
Senior Member
 
BigComfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: under a rock
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 24,332

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnanas View Post
so....

http://www.450moto.com/ was update this week, and have some cool pics of a WR450 next to the 450 GP styled bike. Pretty neat!

And I want two tickets to the event please!
LOL trying to get back on topic eh?

These bikes are goin to be great after the bugs get worked out
__________________
"I haven't seen the crash, but I think Marc needs to be penalized for two or three seasons! Until I stop racing!"-VR46
BigComfy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:29 PM   #71
hotnanas
i rock knobbies
 
hotnanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 8,881

Experience: 10+ years











Quote:
Originally Posted by BigComfy View Post
LOL trying to get back on topic eh?

These bikes are goin to be great after the bugs get worked out
eh, semi. it's a great funny read...we need to kinda learn from Jody, and take it to the TMGP smack talk threads....he's good!!!

3 thumbs up!


but yes, we may need to open up a new thread just for this!
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:36 PM   #72
alrova
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail
 
alrova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NW-Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,861

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 ZX-6R









Send a message via MSN to alrova Send a message via Yahoo to alrova
so when is the race? my wheelchair whats to see some spanking. If we can call it a race lol
__________________
--Alberto--
New weapon - "Green Hornet Kato Style powered by Stoner's blood drop stolen by Melandri injected by Lascorz"
alrova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:58 PM   #73
Dgig
Senior Member
 
Dgig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: humble
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 648


Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600









don't have to get violent for just a little stfu thought you are the older here a veteran but whatever, will be o yea no offense dude let it go down theres no need for fist fighting its not to nice but how gives a right cant take talking to serious
Dgig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:59 PM   #74
Dgig
Senior Member
 
Dgig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: humble
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 648


Bike(s):
06 gsxr 600









I smoke crack sometimes and carry a gun for fun when I ride HAHAHA j/k
Dgig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:12 PM   #75
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou
 
Romeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: stinkadena
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,329

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107









Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
if yall are gonna race, i still want in on it
Romeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:18 PM   #76
hotnanas
i rock knobbies
 
hotnanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 8,881

Experience: 10+ years











I'll hold the flag if you race Romeo.

Yes, that would be the black flag pointed at you.
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:39 PM   #77
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou
 
Romeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: stinkadena
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,329

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107









Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnanas View Post
I'll hold the flag if you race Romeo.

Yes, that would be the black flag pointed at you.
pointed at me?????????
Romeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:00 AM   #78
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo36 View Post
bwahahahahahahahaa your ****in hilarious dude
i was out there today, allen prkwy working on my lap times..
















































in my truck


hey it beats taking 59 at 3pm on a week day.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:02 AM   #79
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyhudson View Post
better lap time i seriously doubt. so lets start throwin down sum $$$ on that. wheelie circles around me. im sure you CAN do that. but last i checked... racetracks were not made for wheelie contests. besides you are the one that started the about " see u at the track son " . did u not ? i never once said a word about challenging you to sum gay wheelie contest. so get off that dumb . i dont give a if you could wheelie from here to Cali. stuntin doesnt interest me at all. cool to watch, but just isnt what i care to do with my bikes. and as far as what happens in the pits after i spank your retarded on the track. all i have to say kid is u better go hide somewhere . cause im gonna come find you and cramb my fist down your ****in throat.

as far as Ty goes... he's a freind of mine and i respect him alot. he by no means has any reason to look up to me. he is one of the best/fastest racers the CMRA has ever seen. i couldnt even begin to say i could run times like Ty, but than again how many CMRA racers can ? hardly any. and good ol' Larry. i like Larry. he's very fast. and he's gettin even faster. but i dont have a beef with either of them. they are guys i get along with just fine. its YOU i gotta a problem with dickweed. so dont change the subject clown !

seriously ... if i wanted anymore lip from you, i'd scrape it off my zipper.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:06 AM   #80
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
Really, Why would you loose respect for someone who is backing up what he has said when another guy started the . This is the racers lounge! If you come in here talking trash and want to put up the coin then you can find out what you are really made of on the track. Now, will Clayton show for a race? I doubt it!


The real point is.... most guys that are racing try to avoid starting because the sport is dangerous enough without becoming a target.
re-read the thread, i didnt start the . i took it to the track, but he started the .

and wont show? what makes you think that? i'd put money on me spending more time on the track next year than 80% of the track going members on mh for 2008. i plan on making it out 3 or 4 times a month starting in march.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy