MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2007, 05:34 PM   #21
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Im sorry i have trouble with your post in part. but the rest i agree

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bad cop no donut HPD RACER X The Circus 10 12-09-2014 11:29 AM
bad motorcycle cop OMEGA General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 12-31-2007 10:29 AM
bad cop 2 Javi Off Topic 6 05-14-2007 02:43 PM
Bad cop MgA_ODEN Off Topic 27 05-14-2007 09:17 AM
Bad Cop? RGHNCKTXN Off Topic 12 11-09-2006 03:53 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2007, 05:36 PM   #22
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoRiderRR View Post
Gixxerbill I love ya too but Guys in Gals in my humble opinion cop bashing is getting old as on here and it redundant... many of you all know me and know how much I havel helped people on here and in general so I feel I have to speak up as a cop and a person... Funny that MODs removed some guys comments the other day when they spoke out about EXIMPORTS but yet cop bashing goes on here and a MOD lets it go on... I know many mods actually try to help but its getting out of hand... TODAY my Police Officer partners stood out in thecold and rain to raise money for less fortunate kids. Today we handed out some tickets too... Why bc it all come with the job... Today we saved someones life and today we might have taken one to to save anothers... We really do a hard job and we do it (MOST OF US) to the best of your ability... Yes we make mistakes out there as many of you all make since we all are HUMAN... but with the mistakes we also do many wonderful things that the news seldom portrays... We sit and take all the talking and then we go out to your houses when you call us and put a smile on our faces and do the job... Many dont notice the baggage that comes with holding a 3 yr old after she had been raped by her dad... or seeing a car full of 17 yr olds smached against another...Body parts everywhere... blood... and the aftermath... Families wanting to know why and who do they look to??? us!!! We have to be ALWAYS the bearer of bad news... whether its a ticket or whether we have to tell a family that their kid Decided to run from us and hit a car at 100 mph +.... We get spit on... yelled at... beat up on... shot at... ran from... we get poked by dirty needles and we get false accusations thrown at us all the time... Yet the MAJORITY of us get up and do it again the next day... We see more starvation, poverty, sadness and misery in ONE -1- day that the general publice sees in a year if not a lifetime... Its funny to me how the publice always as for mercy for themselves but yet the ask for justice for other people... what that means is you can please everyone... So cut us some slack and remember that we are the same people as you al... we laugh and we cry ... we sweat and we bleed... we make mistakes and we make advancements... Today you might be in a position to bash us but know this... the majority of you will need us and youll hope that you get a cop that has been treated well by the public if only so that he may repay the favor to you...

dude great post and i know what you mean but, i only bash the bad cops, because as you said, we are humans and we also make mistakes yes, but some cops dont accept it and keep doing them'

i know your job is hard, and i give you props for doing it,

but is only the bad cops i bash at, same thing with bad riders endangering everyone

hope you get my point, hope you have a better day Pester the Molester

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
Old 12-13-2007, 05:36 PM   #23
RRCBR

Feedback Rating: (1)

I am sure you go thru a lot but you are not the only one. I bet you can get a good story like that from a biker. He can tell you how he does charity work, helps others in need, goes to school and does good in his life. and like you said there is also bad things that are done. So would you judge a biker if does all of this and more and one day he just feels like doing a wheelie. You will stereo type him and dont even deny it. You wont take the time to see him as a person or the reason for it you will trow him in the cop car and talk all kinds of mess. Like I said it is just a different prespective.....
Old 12-13-2007, 05:36 PM   #24
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

cheney fear me
Old 12-13-2007, 05:37 PM   #25
CLETUS
Jungle Racing

Feedback Rating: (0)

I don't like the guys on the freeway giving speeding tickets because it doesn't work. Other than that I don't really hold anything against you guys.

Why do you contact a mod to change your name to CBR_Bob and bash Goldwings or something...

Old 12-13-2007, 05:40 PM   #26
quEEn B
FEROSH!!!

You know, I just went through my friends murder trial, Joey's sister and I have a new found respect for law enforcement.

Sure I get tickets and sometimes its my fault and sometimes not, but you just have to suck it up, deal with it and move on.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:40 PM   #27
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing

Feedback Rating: (2)

Training Day (2001) - Memorable quotes It's all about smiles and cries

Jake Hoyt: You know, I already figured [the streets] out.
Alonzo Harris: Really?
Roger: You already figured the streets out.
Jake Hoyt: It's all about smiles and cries.
Alonzo Harris: Put the drink down, man, the mother****ers out of his mind.
Roger: Hold on, Alonzo, hold on. Smiles and cries, smiles and cries, I hear ya.
Jake Hoyt: Yeah. You gotta control your smiles and cries, because that's all you have and nobody can take that away from you.

Now dry your Eye's and smile
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
Old 12-13-2007, 05:41 PM   #28
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Hey Po Po is it possible to educate ur fellow brethren about their displays of abuse of power and less than courteous behavior when they pull profiled persons over.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:42 PM   #29
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10 View Post
By this post alone I can tell you're a rookie. The other cops on here do what they do everyday, ignore the bullshit and go about your business. Why try and justify what you do? You know why you do it, shouldn't that be enough? You know well a lot of people have little to no respect for cops and yet you do it anyway (as you said). I wouldn't take it so personally if I were you. Just a thought.
+1

To some degree, it's increased b/c of your presence and responses. You smell like pack for the most part (sportbike rider) but you strongly identify yourself as a police officer. You know the general public will eventually A: begin asking those "insider" questions like they did the first time they made a gay friend and B: become passive-aggressive about their personal experiences with the police. Let them cry foul about abuse of power because it happens in all professions. There is no refuting it. You've been gracious, and it's been taken advantage of. Let it go Popo and take the lead from your fellow officers here. I'm afraid bitter never ends, and you'll be forever defending yourself to no purpose. :/:

My two cents.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:43 PM   #30
txferrari
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

User is banned

Old 12-13-2007, 05:43 PM   #31
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

for the record, I don't check each and every thread to see what's happening! With that said, it is time to shut down these threads as there are rules against bashing cops, the punishment for this is a 3 day ban so, lets cool it down on the bashing. Last warning!

Sorry POPO
Closed Thread

Advertisement