Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2007, 05:20 PM   #1
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!
 
PoPoRiderRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Houston Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,309

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2007 CBR 1000 RR *** SOLD ***









Unhappy Cop Bashing is getting bad at MH... IMO!!!

Gixxerbill I love ya too but Guys in Gals in my humble opinion cop bashing is getting old as on here and it redundant... many of you all know me and know how much I havel helped people on here and in general so I feel I have to speak up as a cop and a person... Funny that MODs removed some guys comments the other day when they spoke out about EXIMPORTS but yet cop bashing goes on here and a MOD lets it go on... I know many mods actually try to help but its getting out of hand... TODAY my Police Officer partners stood out in thecold and rain to raise money for less fortunate kids. Today we handed out some tickets too... Why bc it all come with the job... Today we saved someones life and today we might have taken one to to save anothers... We really do a hard job and we do it (MOST OF US) to the best of your ability... Yes we make mistakes out there as many of you all make since we all are HUMAN... but with the mistakes we also do many wonderful things that the news seldom portrays... We sit and take all the talking and then we go out to your houses when you call us and put a smile on our faces and do the job... Many dont notice the baggage that comes with holding a 3 yr old after she had been raped by her dad... or seeing a car full of 17 yr olds smached against another...Body parts everywhere... blood... and the aftermath... Families wanting to know why and who do they look to??? us!!! We have to be ALWAYS the bearer of bad news... whether its a ticket or whether we have to tell a family that their kid Decided to run from us and hit a car at 100 mph +.... We get spit on... yelled at... beat up on... shot at... ran from... we get poked by dirty needles and we get false accusations thrown at us all the time... Yet the MAJORITY of us get up and do it again the next day... We see more starvation, poverty, sadness and misery in ONE -1- day that the general publice sees in a year if not a lifetime... Its funny to me how the publice always as for mercy for themselves but yet the ask for justice for other people... what that means is you can please everyone... So cut us some slack and remember that we are the same people as you al... we laugh and we cry ... we sweat and we bleed... we make mistakes and we make advancements... Today you might be in a position to bash us but know this... the majority of you will need us and youll hope that you get a cop that has been treated well by the public if only so that he may repay the favor to you...
__________________
We do not take these risks to escape life, but to keep life from escaping Us.
PoPoRiderRR is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bad cop no donut HPD RACER X The Circus 10 12-09-2014 11:29 AM
bad motorcycle cop OMEGA General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 12-31-2007 10:29 AM
bad cop 2 Javi Off Topic 6 05-14-2007 02:43 PM
Bad cop MgA_ODEN Off Topic 27 05-14-2007 09:17 AM
Bad Cop? RGHNCKTXN Off Topic 12 11-09-2006 03:53 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2007, 05:24 PM   #2
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,920

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









+1, i have no problem with cops... my dad is a firefighter and uncle is a cop... i know what it's like working for the city. i'll never bash a cop for doing his job. i may not be happy with them at one point, if they catch me speeding, but he is there to do what lots of people chose not to do.

if you're ever in the SE side of town, i'll buy you a donut
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:26 PM   #3
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing
 
NoFear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas USA
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,375












Group Hug, call me if there is anything that you want to talk about man I hate to see you in this slump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
if you're ever in the SE side of town, i'll buy you a donut
+1 I'll buy you a doughnut if your out my way
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Busa club. why did you not mention that? that makes things all nice and peachy
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:26 PM   #4
gixxerbill
Senior Member
 
gixxerbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North Corpus Christi
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,588

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper







Wow that was long. That job sounds like it sux. I would quit.

ya know I dig ya man, I will even give you pointers at the track. Why don't you become a detective that bust coke dealers.
__________________
Sifu tz is the ultimate poser. He post on motohouston without owning a bike and he posts the corvette forum without owning a vette.... = LOSER!
gixxerbill is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:27 PM   #5
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoRiderRR View Post
Gixxerbill I love ya too but Guys in Gals in my humble opinion cop bashing is getting old as on here and it redundant... many of you all know me and know how much I havel helped people on here and in general so I feel I have to speak up as a cop and a person... Funny that MODs removed some guys comments the other day when they spoke out about EXIMPORTS but yet cop bashing goes on here and a MOD lets it go on... I know many mods actually try to help but its getting out of hand... TODAY my Police Officer partners stood out in thecold and rain to raise money for less fortunate kids. Today we handed out some tickets too... Why bc it all come with the job... Today we saved someones life and today we might have taken one to to save anothers... We really do a hard job and we do it (MOST OF US) to the best of your ability... Yes we make mistakes out there as many of you all make since we all are HUMAN... but with the mistakes we also do many wonderful things that the news seldom portrays... We sit and take all the talking and then we go out to your houses when you call us and put a smile on our faces and do the job... Many dont notice the baggage that comes with holding a 3 yr old after she had been raped by her dad... or seeing a car full of 17 yr olds smached against another...Body parts everywhere... blood... and the aftermath... Families wanting to know why and who do they look to??? us!!! We have to be ALWAYS the bearer of bad news... whether its a ticket or whether we have to tell a family that their kid Decided to run from us and hit a car at 100 mph +.... We get spit on... yelled at... beat up on... shot at... ran from... we get poked by dirty needles and we get false accusations thrown at us all the time... Yet the MAJORITY of us get up and do it again the next day... We see more starvation, poverty, sadness and misery in ONE -1- day that the general publice sees in a year if not a lifetime... Its funny to me how the publice always as for mercy for themselves but yet the ask for justice for other people... what that means is you can please everyone... So cut us some slack and remember that we are the same people as you al... we laugh and we cry ... we sweat and we bleed... we make mistakes and we make advancements... Today you might be in a position to bash us but know this... the majority of you will need us and youll hope that you get a cop that has been treated well by the public if only so that he may repay the favor to you...
+1, good post...
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:27 PM   #6
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector
 
texlurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Smack dab in the middle of Colo
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,236

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage





I think we need to have an MH ride along program for the ones that like to bash. Go ride along a few times and see what the other side has to deal with.
__________________
sig pic
A wise man once told me: "No matter how fine she is, just remember. Somewhere, someone is tired of her !"
.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:27 PM   #7
RRCBR
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 809












Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
+1, i have no problem with cops... my dad is a firefighter and uncle is a cop... i know what it's like working for the city. i'll never bash a cop for doing his job. i may not be happy with them at one point, if they catch me speeding, but he is there to do what lots of people chose not to do.

if you're ever in the SE side of town, i'll buy you a donut
They get them for free. I talk about about cops because of bad experiences i have had. And I am talking about me not being at fault and cops being d*cks. Power hungry, feel superior becuase they have a bad kinda cops.
RRCBR is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:28 PM   #8
maskale
Senior Member
 
maskale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lake Jackson, TX
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 2,319

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
2005 CBR600RR Trackbike
2007 Warrior Midnight








well said.

However everyday I also see cops do things that I would get a ticket for.

Run reds, and stop signs, make illegal Uturns, speed. If there was an emergency then they should have their lights on, but when I see he made that illegal U to go to the gas station then I know there was no emergency. Cops abuse their power, that is what I/we do not respect.
maskale is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:28 PM   #9
Faylaricia
The Comtesse
 
Faylaricia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,965

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800









Chris had a strict no cop bashing policy there for a while and enforced it. What happened?
__________________
Patricia
banner2 sm
Faylaricia is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:29 PM   #10
BigComfy
Senior Member
 
BigComfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: under a rock
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 24,335

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage


wrong section? IDK can't read something that has no paragraphs

BTW Cops are cool for the most part
__________________
"I haven't seen the crash, but I think Marc needs to be penalized for two or three seasons! Until I stop racing!"-VR46
BigComfy is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:30 PM   #11
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









By this post alone I can tell you're a rookie. The other cops on here do what they do everyday, ignore the bullshit and go about your business. Why try and justify what you do? You know why you do it, shouldn't that be enough? You know well a lot of people have little to no respect for cops and yet you do it anyway (as you said). I wouldn't take it so personally if I were you. Just a thought.
jus10 is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:31 PM   #12
Faylaricia
The Comtesse
 
Faylaricia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,965

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800









Besides, what ever happened to:

Quote:
- Do NOT make any posts or threads about evading the police. This makes us look bad as a community, reflects poorly on this site and can easily get you in trouble. Any such posts will be deleted and your account is subject to bannage.
from http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=34762

I haven't seen any posts deleted lately talking about that topic and I don't think anyone got banned yet either. :/:
__________________
Patricia
banner2 sm
Faylaricia is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:32 PM   #13
gixxerbill
Senior Member
 
gixxerbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North Corpus Christi
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,588

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper







Quote:
Originally Posted by Faylaricia View Post
Chris had a strict no cop bashing policy there for a while and enforced it. What happened?
Like I said I like popo. He is cool but alot cops aren't period. And lets face it all through motorcycle history cops and bikers don't get along. So this is biker board so we can express our opinions on cops. I am sure on cop boards cops bash sportbike riders.

But I think censorship sux no matter where it is. This is america not shitty commy europe country.
__________________
Sifu tz is the ultimate poser. He post on motohouston without owning a bike and he posts the corvette forum without owning a vette.... = LOSER!
gixxerbill is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:32 PM   #14
HoustonGixxer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Feedback Rating: (17)
Posts: 5,225

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





+1 never met you but i understand you perfectly. thank you for what you do poporiderRR
HoustonGixxer is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:33 PM   #15
CubanGIXXER
R.I.P. Burns
 
CubanGIXXER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston / Sugarland / Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 4,520


Bike(s):
'07 Suzuki GSXR 600




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to CubanGIXXER Send a message via Yahoo to CubanGIXXER
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskale View Post
well said.

However everyday I also see cops do things that I would get a ticket for.

Run reds, and stop signs, make illegal Uturns, speed. If there was an emergency then they should have their lights on, but when I see he made that illegal U to go to the gas station then I know there was no emergency. Cops abuse their power, that is what I/we do not respect.
I dont have any problems with the cops that i know ... but this is true for a lot of cops. It's called profiling ... just like everyone talks about on here how cops profile bikers ... well, most people profile cops. and why do people profile? because a good number of that particular group that is being profiled does something that is wrong. it happens to everyone everyday in some matter ... so stop your whining about people bashing on cops cause Im sure you have bashed on some other group of people!
__________________
I got a fever....................and the only perscription....................is more cowbell!
NEWSIG22small
www.myspace.com/robbielay19
CubanGIXXER is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:33 PM   #16
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Good point Po Po. I'll start limiting my bashing of u all, asap!
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:33 PM   #17
Whorenet
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NWC
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 8,903


Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come









User is banned

.
Whorenet is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:33 PM   #18
Faylaricia
The Comtesse
 
Faylaricia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,965

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800









Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
But I think censorship sux no matter where it is. This is america not shitty commy europe country.
Your education about Europe blows me away.
__________________
Patricia
banner2 sm
Faylaricia is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:33 PM   #19
Candy
The Most Intolerable bish
 
Candy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: H-Town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,209

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
'06 GSXR 1000
'02 GSXR 750



Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGIXXER View Post
I dont have any problems with the cops that i know ... but this is true for a lot of cops. It's called profiling ... just like everyone talks about on here how cops profile bikers ... well, most people profile cops. and why do people profile? because a good number of that particular group that is being profiled does something that is wrong. it happens to everyone everyday in some matter ... so stop your whining about people bashing on cops cause Im sure you have bashed on some other group of people!
Good point as well
__________________
Bringing Color To A Face Near You
Candy is offline  
Old 12-13-2007, 05:34 PM   #20
txferrari
Banned
 
txferrari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,090

Experience: 10+ years











User is banned

.
txferrari is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy