MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2007, 01:31 PM   #61
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











alright man, best of luck to you man, f*ck the haters
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
It's Official BigComfy Taking it to the Track 5 08-15-2010 07:46 PM
Its Official Bluestreak06 Off Topic 19 01-29-2010 09:48 PM
Its Official!! Lonestar Off Topic 59 11-24-2008 12:16 AM
its official TWISTED METAL Off Topic 8 03-06-2007 02:52 PM
It's official CarbonJames Off Topic 6 06-08-2006 06:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-14-2007, 01:35 PM   #62
BrokebackCowboy
RAT FIGHTER
 
BrokebackCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,863












foshow cuz when i come back witha blood stained towel and my gun there next ....

j/p
__________________
fzr

I know CerealKiller who knows Cogs69 who knows Squoddybody who knows Whorenet who knows McKee who knows Sugz who knows Meaner who knows Mala who knows Cody who knows Hardcoresteeevveee!
BrokebackCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:38 PM   #63
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by streetcowboy View Post
foshow cuz when i come back witha blood stained towel and my gun there next ....

j/p
make sure its them, and not you keep your head down

dont hesitate, and your worse enemy is IED's (im not going to get into those stories of my unit, but they ****ing suck)

and when you come home ill teach you how to shoot that m16a4 right, not the army way

good luck homie
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:39 PM   #64
BrokebackCowboy
RAT FIGHTER
 
BrokebackCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,863












hahahaha when i come home from my training ill teach u how to ride
__________________
fzr

I know CerealKiller who knows Cogs69 who knows Squoddybody who knows Whorenet who knows McKee who knows Sugz who knows Meaner who knows Mala who knows Cody who knows Hardcoresteeevveee!
BrokebackCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:40 PM   #65
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











how to ride what? J-row's mom?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:41 PM   #66
R6Spartan
1000 Killer
 
R6Spartan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southeast Houston
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,967

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and









ARMY

Aint
Ready
4
Marines
Yet


lol jk bro...GL and becareful and hope you enjoy it
__________________
You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow..., Lose in order to gain..., Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain...
R6Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:07 PM   #67
MACK
I'm voice activated
 
MACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Webster
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,873

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda CBR 954RR Fireblade
'03 Yamaha Zuma 50
'03 Hoe owne 24...biach
and your maum'z!!!

Member Garage


I got this future pic of you....

gay20army
MACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:08 PM   #68
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by streetcowboy View Post
thnx for that.... when im over there protecting your right to even write on this forum i think of what you said
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetcowboy View Post
foshow cuz when i come back witha blood stained towel and my gun there next ....

j/p

Im sorry, but once again.... you talk a big game, and if you are going in,.... then that means you havent yet, so how bout you dont speak of what you do not know and pray to that by the time you are ready (which your never really ready ) to go over there, that its over and you dont have to.

Wouldnt change what i did for the world, but i wouldnt wish it on anyone else.



and last thing..... if you really can get a scholarship for playin ball, then dont be stupid, go to college.
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:11 PM   #69
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpin2Fold View Post
Im sorry, but once again.... you talk a big game, and if you are going in,.... then that means you havent yet, so how bout you dont speak of what you do not know and pray to that by the time you are ready (which your never really ready ) to go over there, that its over and you dont have to.

Wouldnt change what i did for the world, but i wouldnt wish it on anyone else.
gah i was the same way when i went in, theyll change him
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:17 PM   #70
BrokebackCowboy
RAT FIGHTER
 
BrokebackCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,863












Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpin2Fold View Post
if you really can get a scholarship for playin ball, then dont be stupid, go to college.




i can get one but i am a junior now i droped out 2 days ago and getting my ged monday through wensday take the asfab monday and getting away from my dad thats about all im going to say on that part .....


just made a sacrifice so im not in a place that is not the best for me anymore
__________________
fzr

I know CerealKiller who knows Cogs69 who knows Squoddybody who knows Whorenet who knows McKee who knows Sugz who knows Meaner who knows Mala who knows Cody who knows Hardcoresteeevveee!
BrokebackCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:20 PM   #71
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by streetcowboy View Post
i can get one but i am a junior now i droped out 2 days ago and getting my ged monday through wensday take the asfab monday and getting away from my dad thats about all im going to say on that part .....


just made a sacrifice so im not in a place that is not the best for me anymore
well, good luck, but still, have some respect, dont talk a big game like that, its not needed, and if you do have to go over there, you wont speak like that when you come back
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:23 PM   #72
BrokebackCowboy
RAT FIGHTER
 
BrokebackCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,863












i know i just made this to let a few people know about what i was doing becuz more people care on this board then in my family thats about it


and im leaving for my moms today so idk if i can get on much any time soon ill tell jrow to keep yall updated


duece
__________________
fzr

I know CerealKiller who knows Cogs69 who knows Squoddybody who knows Whorenet who knows McKee who knows Sugz who knows Meaner who knows Mala who knows Cody who knows Hardcoresteeevveee!
BrokebackCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:23 PM   #73
MACK
I'm voice activated
 
MACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Webster
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,873

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda CBR 954RR Fireblade
'03 Yamaha Zuma 50
'03 Hoe owne 24...biach
and your maum'z!!!

Member Garage


best of luck...
MACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:24 PM   #74
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












btw.... 63B FTW!!!!
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:25 PM   #75
Ulric
Dirty Old
 
Ulric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,633

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1









Keep in mind you're ship out date, is not neccesarily your training start date. I shipped out to boot, we did shyte duty for 2-3 weeks waiting to get enough recruits to arrive to form a company before we could officialy start training.

Fail the right stuff in boot, and you can lose the 'guarantee' too. Thing is, while you get disqualed from the guarantee military still expects you to serve the time you signed up for active.

btw scored 96 on my Asfab(sp?, but was disqyal from a lot for having a GED.

In addition sometimes in boot you can 'apply' for spec stuff. We had 'recruiters' trolling the companies/divisions looking for Seal applicants when we were out for PT back in '91 or so.


Just saw your update... check with your recruiter and the MiPs station in regards to your guarantee request in regards to that G.E.D. I want to stress that, there were a LOT of things I qualified for, because of my ASfab, but was disqualified for because of the G.E.D.
__________________
"new joke tomorrow..."
Ulric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:27 PM   #76
MACK
I'm voice activated
 
MACK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Webster
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,873

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda CBR 954RR Fireblade
'03 Yamaha Zuma 50
'03 Hoe owne 24...biach
and your maum'z!!!

Member Garage


just remember...COVER YOUR HOLE AND PROTECT YOUR SOUL!!!
MACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:31 PM   #77
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
Keep in mind you're ship out date, is not neccesarily your training start date. I shipped out to boot, we did shyte duty for 2-3 weeks waiting to get enough recruits to arrive to form a company before we could officialy start training.

Fail the right stuff in boot, and you can lose the 'guarantee' too. Thing is, while you get disqualed from the guarantee military still expects you to serve the time you signed up for active.

btw scored 96 on my Asfab(sp?, but was disqyal from a lot for having a GED.

In addition sometimes in boot you can 'apply' for spec stuff. We had 'recruiters' trolling the companies/divisions looking for Seal applicants when we were out for PT back in '91 or so.


Just saw your update... check with your recruiter and the MiPs station in regards to your guarantee request in regards to that G.E.D. I want to stress that, there were a LOT of things I qualified for, because of my ASfab, but was disqualified for because of the G.E.D.

yep, very right, GED will DQ you for a lot, i forgot about that.....
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:46 PM   #78
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











yes its true it will

but hes going infantry he wont be DQ-ed
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:56 PM   #79
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






11B... FTW.... airborne.... 101st..
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:59 PM   #80
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already
 
Gimpin2Fold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,449












Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmckee View Post
yes its true it will

but hes going infantry he wont be DQ-ed
could effect bonuses, station, and many other things, going airborne, ranger.......
Gimpin2Fold is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy