Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2005, 04:15 PM   #101
Feedback Rating: (1)

Send a message via AIM to PORSCHITO Send a message via Yahoo to PORSCHITO
Re: Tuesday Night Ride 8.30.05

Originally Posted by sshaikh01
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
Originally Posted by donmeeega
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
ive been working out for a long time too and lost alot of weight since freshman year in high school. ive hit a point where all the muscle is burning itself so now i finally started to take protein drinks instead of just eating tuna fish and chicken.

im not hating just wondering since you said you never taken anything. you must eat a load to gain mass if you workout as often as you do.

how old are you?
23. i used to eat 4-5 meals a day when i was trying to gain mass back when i first started working out. now i am trying to lean out.
thats a problem i had. since i was trying to lose weight i dieted and lost both muscle and fat when i worked out. i also worked out to gain strength and not just for the "look" so my rouyine was doing heavy weights really slow and not alot of reps to get "cut".

i eat twice a day and take protein drinks that have about 28 grams of protein in them. the kind of powder i bought is whey isolate so for a scoop that conatins 32grams of protein powder i get 28 grams of protein. the kind at GNC you get 26 grams of protein for a 45 gram scoop.

i just started drinking protein and have seen a increase in muscle recovery. so now i dont have to wait a day in between rest to gain mass and see my muscles "peak". that helps you gain size, so i read.

Thank solracer has a section for health and beauty for you girls.
:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
PORSCHITO is offline   Reply With Quote