MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2007, 02:46 PM   #41
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing
 
NoFear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas USA
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,375












Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
Hey No Fear... lets paint ours like this but with out the police on it.. maybe change the letters to solice instead of police...


I dunno u 1st
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Busa club. why did you not mention that? that makes things all nice and peachy
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tornadoes? BRING IT!!!! NgaWhat Off Topic 15 01-25-2012 07:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2007, 02:49 PM   #42
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear View Post


I dunno u 1st

i dunnnnnnnnooooooooooo..
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:49 PM   #43
BrokebackCowboy
RAT FIGHTER
 
BrokebackCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,863












Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
army is cool.. go for ranger training.. get to go to panama and hang out in the jungles for awhile.. was a nice visit...
going into 82nd or 101st airborne

with ranger school
__________________
fzr

I know CerealKiller who knows Cogs69 who knows Squoddybody who knows Whorenet who knows McKee who knows Sugz who knows Meaner who knows Mala who knows Cody who knows Hardcoresteeevveee!
BrokebackCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:50 PM   #44
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by streetcowboy View Post
going into 82nd or 101st airborne

with ranger school


go with 101... home of the screaming eagles.... airborne sir.......
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:51 PM   #45
BrokebackCowboy
RAT FIGHTER
 
BrokebackCowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,863












lol thats what ive heard leaning that way
__________________
fzr

I know CerealKiller who knows Cogs69 who knows Squoddybody who knows Whorenet who knows McKee who knows Sugz who knows Meaner who knows Mala who knows Cody who knows Hardcoresteeevveee!
BrokebackCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:54 PM   #46
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by streetcowboy View Post
lol thats what ive heard leaning that way
good luck home boy...just remember.. when you get the chit hit, kicked and beat out of ya.. its for your own good... strickly survival training...
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:14 PM   #47
CLETUS
Jungle Racing
 
CLETUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cypress, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,275












Quote:
Originally Posted by streetcowboy View Post
going into 82nd or 101st airborne

with ranger school
Good for you. This is what I did when I was 18. Don't be suprised if the 82nd or 75th's ranks are full and you wind up in one of the cav units supporting the 7th army.

Good stuff!!!

I guess if you haven't taken the ASFAB test yet you don't know what your MOS is going to be. I was a level 4 reconnaissance scout. My job was to scout around with my fire team and find bad guys. If you go air assult, you get to CHAWK instead of humping it with all that gear.
__________________
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window!
CLETUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:22 PM   #48
Whorenet
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NWC
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 8,903


Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come









User is banned

.
Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:57 PM   #49
pester
Black olives matter
 
pester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Montgomery cty
Feedback Rating: (12)
Posts: 15,272

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard



Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by streetcowboy View Post
army finished talking to recruiter today


take asfab this next week took my practice today

see ya in irak (on the news)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Technology has insulated the stupid from the rightful consequences of their actions - and exposed the rest of us to the damage they can cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:11 PM   #50
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing
 
NoFear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas USA
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,375












Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoRiderRR View Post
I want to bring this to Houston and Patrol on this...
http://thekneeslider.com/archives/20...e-interceptor/

What do you all think???
I think that you should bring this to houston

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/12/26/n....ap/index.html

NEW YORK (AP) -- Police working to keep the city safer will be trying to keep it greener too -- by testing an electric, ultra-quiet scooter.
New York Police Department Detective Derek Siconolfi tests a Vectrix electric motor scooter.
Four plug-in Vectrix scooters will be road tested starting early next month as the New York Police Department tries to become more environmentally friendly and reduce gasoline use in its massive motor fleet.
The nation's largest police department already uses a handful of hybrid cars and so-called flex-fuel vehicles, which can run on both gasoline and ethanol.
"Police effectiveness comes first, but where we can combine environmentally friendly vehicles without compromising the mission, we do," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said.
The sleek, two-wheel Vectrix scooters are the first all-electric vehicles to be government-certified to travel on any highway, street or road, said Andrew MacGowen, president of the Rhode Island-based company.
The NYPD says officers use the current fleet of regular-fuel scooters to patrol city parks, police street demonstrations or direct traffic.
The Vectrix has a top speed of more than 60 mph and is recharged by plugging it in a standard outlet for two hours. Its higher purchase price compared to other scooters would be quickly offset by the fuel savings, the department said.
Detective Derek Siconolfi, who will train riders, suggested the quiet engines also offer a side benefit: the element of surprise.
"You could easily sneak up on somebody if they don't expect it," he said
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Busa club. why did you not mention that? that makes things all nice and peachy
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-

Last edited by NoFear; 01-08-2008 at 11:06 AM.
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:30 PM   #51
txferrari
Banned
 
txferrari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 10,090

Experience: 10+ years











User is banned

.
txferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:30 PM   #52
txgsxrbob
THE SH*T STARTER IS BACK
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 290 @ mason --cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,859


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1K SOLD !
2012 R1 Moto GP replica # 1287








Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear View Post
I think that you should bring this to houston

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/12/26/n....ap/index.html

NEW YORK (AP) -- Police working to keep the city safer will be trying to keep it greener too -- by testing an electric, ultra-quiet scooter.
New York Police Department Detective Derek Siconolfi tests a Vectrix electric motor scooter.
Four plug-in Vectrix scooters will be road tested starting early next month as the New York Police Department tries to become more environmentally friendly and reduce gasoline use in its massive motor fleet.
The nation's largest police department already uses a handful of hybrid cars and so-called flex-fuel vehicles, which can run on both gasoline and ethanol.
"Police effectiveness comes first, but where we can combine environmentally friendly vehicles without compromising the mission, we do," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said.
The sleek, two-wheel Vectrix scooters are the first all-electric vehicles to be government-certified to travel on any highway, street or road, said Andrew MacGowen, president of the Rhode Island-based company.
The NYPD says officers use the current fleet of regular-fuel scooters to patrol city parks, police street demonstrations or direct traffic.
The Vectrix has a top speed of more than 60 mph and is recharged by plugging it in a standard outlet for two hours. Its higher purchase price compared to other scooters would be quickly offset by the fuel savings, the department said.
Detective Derek Siconolfi, who will train riders, suggested the quiet engines also offer a side benefit: the element of surprise.
"You could easily sneak up on somebody if they don't expect it," he said


NYPD RR !! ( ruff ryders ) 4 LIFE !!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by abelrob View Post
I would join in but my KAWI is BROKE THE FU*K down again SO I BOUGHT A BUSA !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
NOW WHERE IS TXGSXRBOB WHEN WE NEED HIM????
txgsxrbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 01:46 AM   #53
speedjunkie
Insomniac
 
speedjunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: KATY
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 636

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 r1
2011 stryker








Unsafe, Plus where do you hide the shotgun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoRiderRR View Post
I want to bring this to Houston and Patrol on this...
http://thekneeslider.com/archives/20...e-interceptor/

What do you all think???

Cool, but if its a real bad guy the trooper is chasing then the trooper is not so safe!!! UGLY , i think zo6 cop cars would be a better idea!!
Attached Images
 
__________________
“Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught for.”
speedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy