MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2005, 05:27 PM   #1
zzr03

Feedback Rating: (0)

Brisket!

Hey guys I just wanted to let yall know we are selling fully cooked briskets for $35.00 to raise money for my momís kidney transplant. We will be cooking the 31st and the 1st here in Pasadena, Tx. We are also accepting donations. If you can't help with the money we understand times are hard. Yall are more then welcome to stop by and help with the cooking. We need all the help we can get we are already cooking over 300 briskets in two days. I'm going to buy a keg for the group. If it is a big turn out we can get more beer if needed. If you would like to order a brisket, make a donation or if you want anymore information hit me up and I can fill you in on anything you want to know.* Thank yall so much for taking the time to read this. Please keep her in your prayers.

Lonnie

My cell 832 236 5714 call me any time if you would like to place an order or ask any questions. We are trying to get most of the money up front(so we can buy the meat and the supplies needed to cook), but I know its short notice so give me a call and we can work something out. Thanks once again!
zzr03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FYI Brisket On Sale DvlRacer Off Topic 42 05-26-2015 04:42 PM
brisket injection suggestions eric636 Off Topic 17 08-25-2011 11:56 PM
Motorcycle races drinks and brisket sammiches 6/19 Brena23 Events, Meets and Rides 12 06-14-2011 11:38 AM
havent cooked a brisket since... Azylum Off Topic 47 07-06-2010 01:42 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2005, 07:38 PM   #2
hfa3g11
OG

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2005 Honda CBR600RR Tribal Edition *retired*

Send a message via AIM to hfa3g11
Re: Brisket!

sounds good. will you be selling them on friday as well? i get paid on friday and would like to buy some. i havent had brisket in awhile. my prayers go out to her and hope all goes well
hfa3g11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 07:42 PM   #3
zzr03

Thank you. We should be we are buying a few extra and if we need to get more we can.
Old 08-29-2005, 08:23 PM   #4
hfa3g11
OG

Feedback Rating: (4)

Trackdays: 10+

2005 Honda CBR600RR Tribal Edition *retired*

Send a message via AIM to hfa3g11

sounds good i will pm you later to see if you are
hfa3g11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 10:46 PM   #5
JaYRillo
aRe JoO sErIoUs?

Send a message via AIM to JaYRillo

im in pasadena, where will you be selling these at?
Old 08-31-2005, 01:20 PM   #6
JaYRillo
aRe JoO sErIoUs?

??
Old 08-31-2005, 03:42 PM   #7
Din

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
GSXR with CHROME PACKAGE

do you deliver? how many pounds do you get for 35.00$?
Din is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 07:35 PM   #8
JaYRillo
aRe JoO sErIoUs?

lol im hungry. my family is getting together this weekend, id love to pick some up, im in stinkadena so just get back to me as soon as you can.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:45 AM   #9
zzr03

Hey guys. I don't have a computer at the house. I only get on line at work and i'm off wed and thur. Thats why I didn't get back to yall, sorry about that. We cooked from wed to thur nonstop, and we still have to cook thru sat. We had 300 orders to fill. This is the first time that we have cooked on such a large scale in such little time. We ran into a few problems and we are trying to recover. We had some meat get over cooked and some stored improperly , and that cost us some time and money. I think the porblem was to many people with to many different ideas, but that happens sometimes. We were hoping to be able to also help out with the refuges from La, but I don't think thats going to happen. The good thing is we made more then we expected and everyone that bought a brisket is being very understanding. I'm sorry I didn't get back to yall in time, but we will do this again. Next time we hope things will go a lot smoother. Thank yall so much for the responses. I will let yall know when the next one will be. I have a few bars that want us to set up a poker run or something like that, but I have no clue what those are all about. If anyone on here as been involved with anything like that, any advise or suggestens they have would be greatly apreshated.

Oh and as for the sizes of the briskets, we bought them blind by the case. Some were as big as 17lbs and some were like 10lbs. We were happy, there were only a few bad cuts.* right:

Thank yall so much!* :biggthumpup:

Lonnie

Advertisement