MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #21
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoRiderRR View Post
Your not going to go on a killing spree are you... Then the news breaks and they start saying how we should have known , the signs were there, ect ect ect... lol
Who are you asking? Solracer or all of us?
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
World Population Growth morvegil The Circus 0 04-15-2010 01:59 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2007, 02:09 PM   #22
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2007 CBR 1000 RR *** SOLD ***

Chris... ??? do you need to talk to someone buddy??? lol its a joke...I hope lol
Old 12-09-2007, 02:11 PM   #23
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Quote:
Chris... ??? do you need to talk to someone buddy??? lol its a joke...I hope lol
Whoa, a cop who doesn't have some kind of scathing opinion about population control?
Old 12-09-2007, 02:11 PM   #24
Meaner-n-u
Just so you know...

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
2013 Triumph Speed Triple SE
09 Fz6"Rrrrr"

Quote:

I'm sure he's serious about population control, but the killing spree wasn't his idea at all... And I'm also sure that part was a joke - even if we've all thought about it at one time.
Meaner-n-u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:12 PM   #25
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post
whats your views on it? Is it needed? your ideas on how to control?
of course, that will be the future for humanity, ppl just have kids for the of it and for being irresponsible ( not all of course)

but our resources are diminishing everyday, we will have to, we are going to be too many

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:14 PM   #26
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
of course, that will be the future for humanity, ppl just have kids for the of it and for being irresponsible ( not all of course)

but our resources are diminishing everyday, we will have to, we are going to be too many
Our resources for the current mode of living are dwindling but not resources for basic life.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:15 PM   #27
Sassy Chassis
Not a value-added poster

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Monster 821

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mala Lingua View Post
Whoa, a cop who doesn't have some kind of scathing opinion about population control?
PoPo would rather control the population of cockroaches

vhemt

http://www.vhemt.org/

Quote:
Phasing out the human race by voluntarily ceasing to breed will allow Earth's biosphere to return to good health. Crowded conditions and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:17 PM   #28
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

i agree that population control is needed...how is the big question. I just read an article on chinas youth as this is the first generation of the 1 child per family and it said that the young adults have no sense of family or loyalty in relationships. They basically got spoiled rotten by the family growing up because they were the only ones and now they can't even hold jobs. I think the planet does a reasonable job at shaking us off like fleas on a dog when it needs to,lol.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:18 PM   #29
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Chassis View Post
PoPo would rather control the population of cockroaches

vhemt

http://www.vhemt.org/

Sassy, that site is GREAT! I'm going to use it in one of my comp classes somehow.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:20 PM   #30
pester
Black olives matter

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6

Member Garage

Quote:
Our resources for the current mode of living are dwindling but not resources for basic life.
problem is, we live in a uneducated society, full of greed and all, resources will never be enough, i dont take the "EDUCATE SOCIETY"

that will never work, and solracer is correct, if one cant afford to have family, dont procreate, period

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-09-2007, 02:27 PM   #31
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Quote:
problem is, we live in a uneducated society, full of greed and all, resources will never be enough, i dont take the "EDUCATE SOCIETY"

that will never work, and solracer is correct, if one cant afford to have family, dont procreate, period
1. Greed is not limited to those who are uneducated.
2. The resources are enough. Matter doesn't just go poof and disappear. It's still here in the cycle.
3. Afford meaning what? A parent must use Pampers brand diapers not cloth nappies? If one can't afford Flintstone vitamins and a new game station every year, kiss it off? If the kid's shoes have to get a bit ragged before the parent can afford new ones, then he or she should have never been born? This isn't the problem. There are folks rolling in dough out there, having kids and messing them up way more than a poor family. The problem isn't so simple as to say poor folks shouldn't have kids.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:29 PM   #32
pester
Black olives matter

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6

Member Garage

Quote:
1. Greed is not limited to those who are uneducated.
2. The resources are enough. Matter doesn't just go poof and disappear. It's still here in the cycle.
3. Afford meaning what? A parent must use Pampers brand diapers not cloth nappies? If one can't affored Flintstone vitamins and a new game station every year, kiss it off? If the kid's shoes have to get a bit ragged before the parent can afford new ones, then he or she should have never been born? This isn't the problem. There are folks rolling in dough out there, having kids and messing them up way more than a poor family. The problem isn't so simple as to say poor folks shouldn't have kids.

poor parents ussually make poor kids, not all but a big number of them

and remember solracer didnt specify onlt in the US

want a better example that will exclude your pampers argument?

go to africa no more arguments

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-09-2007, 02:35 PM   #33
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic

Bike(s):
'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Quote:
poor parents ussually make poor kids, not all but a big number of them

and remember solracer didnt specify onlt in the US

want a better example that will exclude your pampers argument?

go to africa no more arguments
The point I'm trying to make is that whatever place and time we're in, someone has to make a call about the value or meaning of "poor." I'm using US standards because that's what we're most familiar with. Population control isn't such an issue in "poorer" places because the death rate tends to be higher (lack of clean water, adequate medicine, etc.). The argument for population control is one most relevant to industrialized and "progressive" nations. Places that are plagued with excess. :/:
Old 12-09-2007, 02:40 PM   #34
infidel
drpickles

kill the crippled , retarded and diseased people. nuke the 3rd world countries, huddle the homeless in ovens and kill them. if you been convicted of murder,rape or child abuse you will be killed. if you been on welfare for longer than 12 months and still cannot support yourself you will be killed. dispense lethal crack,herion and meth and thin out the dopefiends. i think this will be a good start .
Chlamydia. I think I might name my daughter Chlamydia.
infidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:57 PM   #35
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

population control has been on my mind for a while also. i think we will definitely have to do something drastic to control the population in the future, but maybe we should just start off with something more subtle like some kind of incentives for NOT having kids. i guess sterilization would be the only real method of enforcing pop. control, since i doubt we would want to be aborting fetuses and killing babies by the 1000s daily.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:57 PM   #36
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solracer View Post
whats your views on it? Is it needed? your ideas on how to control?
i firmly believe it is needed. im all for some kind of chemical sterylization at birth, then when they become of age, certain criteria should be met before being allowed to breed. give it a couple of generations, and watch the number of ghettos, trailer parks, etc decrease, as well as crime. JMO.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:58 PM   #37
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

i dont know if the U.S needs it yet, but some parts of the world need it like crazy.

The world is definatly over-populating, really really fast.

Some of these three-world countries just baffle me, families that cant feed themselves , or one child, still get pregnant and have another.

It's kind of hard, but may be necessary some day. We are a free country, and everyone knows I'm against the government telling us what to do, but this effects everyone, just not ourself.

where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:59 PM   #38
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
i agree that population control is needed...how is the big question. I just read an article on chinas youth as this is the first generation of the 1 child per family and it said that the young adults have no sense of family or loyalty in relationships. They basically got spoiled rotten by the family growing up because they were the only ones and now they can't even hold jobs. I think the planet does a reasonable job at shaking us off like fleas on a dog when it needs to,lol.

i think that was Time magazine on China's 'Me' Generation or something. i looked over it- pretty interesting.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:01 PM   #39
pester
Black olives matter

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6

Member Garage

Quote:
The point I'm trying to make is that whatever place and time we're in, someone has to make a call about the value or meaning of "poor." I'm using US standards because that's what we're most familiar with. Population control isn't such an issue in "poorer" places because the death rate tends to be higher (lack of clean water, adequate medicine, etc.). The argument for population control is one most relevant to industrialized and "progressive" nations. Places that are plagued with excess. :/:

you just said it, we are a very good example, yes there are ppl in this country that has no jobs or anything and they are starving and still wanna have kids,

control will soon need to be done, not even this goverment can provide for everyone

a silly example, gasoline, need more?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-09-2007, 03:08 PM   #40
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

this problem began when society collectively made a choice to go against the simple rule of how species grow/evolve. nature culls the weak. it's simple social darwinism. when we allowed the worst of the gene pool to procrete/flourish because we felt sorry for them, the problem was off and running. it soon became too late to do anything about it. a government that gives handouts to the unemployable/stupid/lazy has promoted a horrible gene pool with a downward spiral we must support. religeon, and I'm picking on catholics, was created to promote a growing society with normal rules that most people can live by. but they made rules when we needed more people, not smarter people. so now we have an assload of people from poor gene pools who take a religion too seriously to see it's faults. people no longer think about their role in making society better, but how they can get what they want and get away with everything they can. an increasingly selfish society who constantly waste time feeling sorry for the weak/stupid. we are growing worse every day, it will not get any better. if the average iq is 100, and below average people breed more out of selfishness and ignorance, what can we expect?

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement