MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2007, 10:01 PM   #41
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Amazing.......
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone on here working for Honda Dealer? Cars not bikes call me. tschreck Off Topic 1 06-13-2009 06:31 PM
Need Help - Dealer issue Jae General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 05-29-2008 03:39 PM
Dealer check up? RojerLockless General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 04-30-2008 09:23 PM
Looking for a Dealer Jay SWAT General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 01-05-2008 12:47 AM
Know a Dealer? cashtown Off Topic 8 01-08-2007 11:57 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-05-2007, 10:15 PM   #42
FLYIN'DUC

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

Hello hoes what about me over here in the corner, not gettin any love, what am I chopped liver, I have personally known Patrick for years and he and crew are a great bunch and do business with him also, And Javi I have met him as well and think people cant get much better than these two, I can tell by the way Javi helped that weekend with the crashed Honda (Evans?) that he is a great person in general as is most people on here, however there are a few that gotta stir the pot, There is a large pie for everyone to get a piece of, I cant believe someone would complain about something like this, comon give me a break, Javi U keep rockin brother, and if I can ever do anything for U let me know
FLYIN'DUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:04 PM   #43
Javi
Siempre positivo..

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN'DUC View Post
Hello hoes what about me over here in the corner, not gettin any love, what am I chopped liver, I have personally known Patrick for years and he and crew are a great bunch and do business with him also, And Javi I have met him as well and think people cant get much better than these two, I can tell by the way Javi helped that weekend with the crashed Honda (Evans?) that he is a great person in general as is most people on here, however there are a few that gotta stir the pot, There is a large pie for everyone to get a piece of, I cant believe someone would complain about something like this, comon give me a break, Javi U keep rockin brother, and if I can ever do anything for U let me know
thank u sir its my fault! its my responsibility as the acc holder 2 read the rules i was told i could not put prices didnt think the word cost was agaist the rules.......

this garage is not my garage my garage will come from this place, it belongs 2 the people that like coming here and spend there hard earned money here ...
i just made this thread 2 let that person know that hating on me or this place is hating on alot of great pll!!!!! and ill make sure 2 read the rules from now on!!!
thanks 2 all my friends that posted

and oh did i forget 2 tell ya 2 check us out
Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:17 PM   #44
Cody_Rules
this.

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
650r nekkid

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Cody_Rules
TRUE METHODZ FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:15 AM   #45
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
I have no idea what's going on but I still love Patrick and Javi

+1000000
Old 12-06-2007, 06:49 AM   #46
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post
thank u sir its my fault! its my responsibility as the acc holder 2 read the rules i was told i could not put prices didnt think the word cost was agaist the rules.......

this garage is not my garage my garage will come from this place, it belongs 2 the people that like coming here and spend there hard earned money here ...
i just made this thread 2 let that person know that hating on me or this place is hating on alot of great pll!!!!! and ill make sure 2 read the rules from now on!!!
thanks 2 all my friends that posted

and oh did i forget 2 tell ya 2 check us out
glad you can admit when you make a mistake. either way if someone really called in and told on you, thats a pathetic crack at trying to make you lose business. live and learn on both ends of the story.

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:02 AM   #47
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Lotsa drama lately. Must be the holiday spirit. I have been on here less than a year, but man the "BAN" word has been used a lot lately. Show some love people.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #48
Javi
Siempre positivo..

Javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:52 PM   #49
Tony1K
CMRA #721

Feedback Rating: (20)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Race Bike
2011 YZ450F Dirt
2015 Honda Grom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post
Love the ending post... Really Puts a good close to the whole post...
Tony1K is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement