MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2007, 02:27 AM   #641
GsxrRcr369

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2014 CRF 50 (#1)
2014 CRF 50 (#2)
Schwinn XS Pro Modified 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroman71818 View Post
had fun, cool to meet a couple of you out there. bike couldnt get traction at all in second gear. 10.2 at 144mph. need a new tire and Patrick to set the suspension for drag racing now since I will be doing it on a regular basis.
Hit me up when you go. Don't think I met you last night and it owuld be nice to meet some new people around baytown.
GsxrRcr369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ROYAL PURPLE OPEN DRAG FRIDAYS!! Lets Go! Adamhijazi1 Events, Meets and Rides 14 02-12-2015 12:09 AM
Tired of Busa drag bikes????? Grinchy General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 02-28-2011 11:04 AM
Lets see those stretched bikes !!! post up lanzer913 General Discussion (Moto Related) 40 03-04-2009 09:51 AM
HAK Meet 8-28 Lets Get 30+ Bikes Gimphsp Events, Meets and Rides 48 08-29-2008 04:08 AM
Road Race / Drag Race Sections Scorpio Forum Updates & Feedback 7 02-25-2006 06:56 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-18-2007, 08:14 AM   #642
ZXALAN
UR NXT

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2000 Turbo-Hayabusa
2013 BMW S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoljb View Post
Hey guys....

Here is a video from Sunday. Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m20ZWkAtLmE

Robert was a movie star in that video..... See Robert, you got your 15 mins of fame..

Cool vid also, thanks for posting!

319hp@14lbs(pump gas), 435hp@29lbs(race gas)
Texas Mile Mar 09, 225.906mph, 8.82@168.43 w/1.63 60'-14.5lbs
ZXALAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:16 AM   #643
ZXALAN
UR NXT

Bike(s):
2000 Turbo-Hayabusa
2013 BMW S1000RR

Quote:
had fun, cool to meet a couple of you out there. bike couldnt get traction at all in second gear. 10.2 at 144mph. need a new tire and Patrick to set the suspension for drag racing now since I will be doing it on a regular basis.
Dude hit me up next time we are all there, I will help you set your up.....That thing should be going 155+.....which kit is it and what spring? Something ain't right......PM ME..

319hp@14lbs(pump gas), 435hp@29lbs(race gas)
Texas Mile Mar 09, 225.906mph, 8.82@168.43 w/1.63 60'-14.5lbs
ZXALAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:59 AM   #644
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
man, i didn't even see you there!!! i thought i was the only busa with MH
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:02 AM   #645
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

i have not seen the vid. yet.work has it blocked.its his first attempt at video and editing.he says its good.cant wait till i get home
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:05 AM   #646
Candie

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Can you lower a bike, then put it back to stock fairly easy? I would have to lower my 07 RR to drag with so I could touch better, but would want to be able to raise it back so I can hit the track as well!
Old 12-18-2007, 10:06 AM   #647
CaligoneTx
Forest Gnome Tour Guide

Bike(s):
Triumph 675r
Ducati 748
Hyosungs (250r + 650r)
Honda 900rr
Suzuki Busa1300r (+2 bikes)

Send a message via AIM to CaligoneTx Send a message via Yahoo to CaligoneTx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
man, i didn't even see you there!!! i thought i was the only busa with MH
?
Old 12-18-2007, 10:11 AM   #648
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligonetx View Post
?
oh yeah, i forgot about you
Old 12-18-2007, 10:29 AM   #649
ssracingphotos
Scotty 2 Hotty

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR COMING OUT TO HRP

I would like to thank everyone for coming out and having a good time at Houston Raceway Park. The track was a little marginal for good racing with the temps being a little cold, but with the amount of cars we had the track surface stayed pretty warm. Not sure if everyone has visited my site but I got all the pictures posted last night at www.ssracingphotos.com. We had a pretty good turnout for a Sunday Night with about 237 Tech Cards and right at 500 spectators. Usually our Friday Nights are like that most of the time. In the Future if your forum decides to bring out a good number of bikes then E-Mail me a list of Racers and Spectators that will be coming and I will set you up a discounted rate to come. It would be $10.00 to race and $5.00 to spectate. I could do this deal for you but for no more than once every 2 months. I hope everyone enjoys the pics. Remember our times will change in 2008. Starting on Friday, January 11, 2008, Gates open at 6:00, Test and Tune at 7:00 PM and the lanes will close at 12:00 Midnight.
On Sunday January 13, 2008 the gates will open at 2:00 PM, Test and Tune at 3:00 PM and the lanes will close at 8:00 PM.

PS - For some of you that may be concerned, I am not a sexist, and I am not a stalker. I am a photographer and a announcer for a race track. I have fun at what I do, and promote the race track however I can. Yes I do think girls on motorcycles are cool as and very sorry if I offended anyone. Nice looking ladies at a race track promotes the track and brings spectators. I can name on one hand the ladies that race motorcycles at our track, that is not very many compared to the guys that race. I have shot Professional for 20 Years and prefer to give my pics away than to sell them. It is alot less hassle and keeps it fun. The race track is my get away from my normal every day engineering job at ExxonMobil. Anyway, it was really cool to have all the new bikes out at the track and hope you will return. Thanks
ssracingphotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:33 AM   #650
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssracingphotos View Post
I would like to thank everyone for coming out and having a good time at Houston Raceway Park. The track was a little marginal for good racing with the temps being a little cold, but with the amount of cars we had the track surface stayed pretty warm. Not sure if everyone has visited my site but I got all the pictures posted last night at www.ssracingphotos.com. We had a pretty good turnout for a Sunday Night with about 237 Tech Cards and right at 500 spectators. Usually our Friday Nights are like that most of the time. In the Future if your forum decides to bring out a good number of bikes then E-Mail me a list of Racers and Spectators that will be coming and I will set you up a discounted rate to come. It would be $10.00 to race and $5.00 to spectate. I could do this deal for you but for no more than once every 2 months. I hope everyone enjoys the pics. Remember our times will change in 2008. Starting on Friday, January 11, 2008, Gates open at 6:00, Test and Tune at 7:00 PM and the lanes will close at 12:00 Midnight.
On Sunday January 13, 2008 the gates will open at 2:00 PM, Test and Tune at 3:00 PM and the lanes will close at 8:00 PM.

PS - For some of you that may be concerned, I am not a sexist, and I am not a stalker. I am a photographer and a announcer for a race track. I have fun at what I do, and promote the race track however I can. Yes I do think girls on motorcycles are cool as and very sorry if I offended anyone. Nice looking ladies at a race track promotes the track and brings spectators. I can name on one hand the ladies that race motorcycles at our track, that is not very many compared to the guys that race. I have shot Professional for 20 Years and prefer to give my pics away than to sell them. It is alot less hassle and keeps it fun. The race track is my get away from my normal every day engineering job at ExxonMobil. Anyway, it was really cool to have all the new bikes out at the track and hope you will return. Thanks
we're just giving you a hard time... you took pictures of her and not me, i was right beside her

just kidding with ya... it was nice of you to do that, thanks
Old 12-18-2007, 10:36 AM   #651
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Glad to have you on the site Scott.... We joke around A BUNCH! The pics are awesome and we all appreciate you being so generous and posting them up for free ...

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:38 AM   #652
CubanGIXXER
R.I.P. Burns

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'07 Suzuki GSXR 600

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to CubanGIXXER Send a message via Yahoo to CubanGIXXER
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssracingphotos View Post

We will definitely return! I know I speak for everyone when I say that we had a GREAT time! Thats for the motohouston shout out, we are always glad to welcome new members and extend our family! Also, thanks for the great pics, I know everyone loved them, and we appreciate you giving them out and also for hooking us up with a great deal the next time we get a big group out there! I know the next time it will probably be at least twice as large of a group after reading through this thread.
Looking forward to January!!!
CubanGIXXER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:40 AM   #653
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2007 CBR 1000 RR *** SOLD ***

Scott I sent you a PM but just in case you dont know how to access that yet, We need to chat about setting up a race day for just us bikes or maybe doing something a bit larger in scale... I will call you later this afternoon if that is good for you... again PLEASE understand that we are very happy to have you as a part of our family and we appreciate all that you have done for us... we hope we can turn this into a good mutual relationship between MH and the track... Ariel (the cop you met in case you forgot)
Old 12-18-2007, 10:49 AM   #654
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoRiderRR View Post
Scott I sent you a PM but just in case you dont know how to access that yet, We need to chat about setting up a race day for just us bikes or maybe doing something a bit larger in scale... I will call you later this afternoon if that is good for you... again PLEASE understand that we are very happy to have you as a part of our family and we appreciate all that you have done for us... we hope we can turn this into a good mutual relationship between MH and the track... Ariel (the cop you met in case you forgot)
how could he forget such a pretty face do you do your makeup often?
Old 12-18-2007, 10:50 AM   #655
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Bike(s):

heck yessssssssssss
Old 12-18-2007, 10:52 AM   #656
GsxrRcr369

Bike(s):
2014 CRF 50 (#1)
2014 CRF 50 (#2)
Schwinn XS Pro Modified 2

When are we gonna find out who won what class????
GsxrRcr369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:52 AM   #657
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsxrRcr369 View Post
When are we gonna find out who won what class????
a new thread, eaiser to sort... i'll do it
Old 12-18-2007, 10:53 AM   #658
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Bike(s):

you did... I will post it up ... but you did... in the ONLY 750 bike cat.
Old 12-18-2007, 10:53 AM   #659
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
how could he forget such a pretty face do you do your makeup often?
Do i need to set the 2 of you up o a date?

Quote:
heck yessssssssssss

oh oh let me do it ... i will make you alll purdy!

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:53 AM   #660
ssracingphotos
Scotty 2 Hotty

Again thanks for coming out!!

Quote:
Scott I sent you a PM but just in case you don't know how to access that yet, We need to chat about setting up a race day for just us bikes or maybe doing something a bit larger in scale... I will call you later this afternoon if that is good for you... again PLEASE understand that we are very happy to have you as a part of our family and we appreciate all that you have done for us... we hope we can turn this into a good mutual relationship between MH and the track... Ariel (the cop you met in case you forgot)
Ariel, Yes I got your PM, and thanks for the explanation! I just wanted to clear up a few things right up front. It kind of twisted my ear a little when I read Stalker!! As far as setting something up, I will get with you after the Holidays. A couple more sites that the forum can keep up with is our Track Website at www.houstonraceway.com for upcoming events and Our Forum open to anyone where I am one of the Administrators at www.houstonarearacing.com We have a Bike section in there that is pretty slow but you might want to register and link to this forum on your upcoming events. Anyway if you need anything just drop me an E-Mail.
Announcer/Photographer
Photojournalist - RPM Magazine
ssracingphotos is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement