MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2007, 08:39 AM   #41
Jay
Deleted

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

well, i get clowned at work..........i have a tendencie to to always walk up to atleast one girl everyday whe go out to lunch.....which means waitresses is see, employees at restaurants, or other customers i see in the restaurant.....ive gotten 4 numbers just this week alone...... but my co workers, some who are engineers tell me i should try to talk to proffesional woman...... with good jobs etc. , i go by opportunity....if the girl seems nice ill try to talk to her.........doesnt matter were she works.......ill get to know them.......but if they turn out to be the i wana get drunk everynight and talk to alot of guys type of girl..........then i move on......... im to old for that *****, dont get me wrong, i have a fling from time to time......... but im at a point where i want to meet a nice woman to have something serious with......im tired of just playing around..... but going back on the subject.... i never judge a person off the bat...i get to know her.....and if shes just not worth it......i move on.......i learned that the hard way.....