Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2007, 01:57 PM   #1
Dirty Old
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

05 FZ1

...I think, I shoulda hit 'im...

I had to go pick some stuff up from the local pseudo hardware shop...decided to stop for gas. I'm coming up on the light, left turn signal on...and I've got the signal light for a left. As I'm approaching, there's a car followed by a truck coming up. The car has it clear to turn right before I get to/into the intersection, the truck no.
Of course what happens, I can tell the truck is intending to blow the red for the turn. I honk my horn as a warning that I'm going through (I've got the light). Sure enough the ignores it and enters the intersection a second behind me, never even slowed for the light. I lay into the horn again, brake and turn tighter. Zippy the wonder twit stops 1/2 into the darn lane, same as I.. maybe 2 feet between the vehicles. and the twit just smiles at me.

I yell at the guy to pay attention to the lights and to get his PoS out of the way. He keeps grinning, nods and drives off... There's part of my thats wishing I'd been driving my old monte carlo, and that I'd hit the gas instead of the break.
"new joke tomorrow..."
Ulric is offline   Reply With Quote