MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER
 
jetcycles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ShoreAcres
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 12,023

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50



postwhoring. . .what's the attraction?

just curious to why some people postwhore so much? is it that much fun? are you that bored? is your boss really that cool? I've been a member on here a long time and my post count is dwarfed by people who have been here less than 60-90 days I'm not knocking you guys/girls either, so don't get offended just yet. I just don't get it, so I'm asking. Also, would you PW as much if post counts were taken away again? Lastly, i tried to google a postwhoring forum to see if there were others like you out there(we all know there are) but i couldn't find one.

And i know you're all going to this thread to pieces, but can we at least try to get a few answers to my questions first!?!? Curiosity has the best of me on this one. . .Thanks JET
__________________
I understand the consequences of my actions prior to engaging in those actions. . .there are certain situations in life where the risk is totally worth the reward.
jetcycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Postwhoring in the Classifieds section... Helios Forum Updates & Feedback 29 03-13-2012 08:24 AM
what is the attraction to ladies with foreign accents urbanXJ Off Topic 17 11-30-2011 03:01 PM
choice of mods...postwhoring. Solracer Forum Updates & Feedback 41 07-26-2006 06:56 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-29-2007, 02:35 PM   #2
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









i for one am very insulted by the manner in which you presented your questions.

but not really, i'm just whoring it up..
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:35 PM   #3
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles View Post
just curious to why some people postwhore so much? is it that much fun? are you that bored? is your boss really that cool? I've been a member on here a long time and my post count is dwarfed by people who have been here less than 60-90 days I'm not knocking you guys/girls either, so don't get offended just yet. I just don't get it, so I'm asking. Also, would you PW as much if post counts were taken away again? Lastly, i tried to google a postwhoring forum to see if there were others like you out there(we all know there are) but i couldn't find one.

And i know you're all going to this thread to pieces, but can we at least try to get a few answers to my questions first!?!? Curiosity has the best of me on this one. . .Thanks JET


yes, yes, and yes... nuttin wrong with post whoring.. if not for us post whores why would anyone log on to see whats happening... just my two cents worth..
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:36 PM   #4
Fuzzy018
Senior Member
 
Fuzzy018's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: West Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,034

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2009 HD Dyna - Super Glide









BORED AT WORK
Fuzzy018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:37 PM   #5
CLETUS
Jungle Racing
 
CLETUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cypress, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,275












I like to keep up with the PW drama.
Favorate past time for the last three months.
Mostly just lurking though...
__________________
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window!
CLETUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:38 PM   #6
wever411
Gunt Puncher
 
wever411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,570

Experience: 3 years











it helps to pass the time during times of boredom...whether the post count is visible or not will not make a difference.
__________________
wever411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:38 PM   #7
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






to me its like a telephone conversation with a freind.but in this case lots of friends. lots of different topics at the same time.... my post count means nothing.. and besides that.. it took me 6 months to figure out what a post was... i was looking for this hot lady that talks alot....
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:43 PM   #8
Candie
Senior Member
 
Candie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 10,148

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)



Quote:
Originally Posted by wever411 View Post
it helps to pass the time during times of boredom...whether the post count is visible or not will not make a difference.

I agree!
__________________
If people do not like you then they will not like your .
Candie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:45 PM   #9
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





i'm bored...type, type, type... just something to do while i watch the baby
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:45 PM   #10
dbuck
Stayin' Young
 
dbuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Houston BW8/290
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 19,628

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk









Send a message via AIM to dbuck
helps pass my day, my boss is that cool (well, not that cool...if I have pressing deadlines the i-net is a no-no), but I always meet my deadlines so no worries there....I don't care for excessive conversation PW'ing, but an occasional off-topic post ain't too bad.
dbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:45 PM   #11
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
i'm bored...type, type, type... just something to do while i watch the baby
whats that baby going to do???????????????
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:48 PM   #12
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
whats that baby going to do???????????????
you want the list...lets see...get into the dvd's...get into the magazines, chew on the gaming controllers, chew on computer cables, climb on the play kitchen, chew on the dogs, steal my phone...shall i go on,lol
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:49 PM   #13
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
you want the list...lets see...get into the dvd's...get into the magazines, chew on the gaming controllers, chew on computer cables, climb on the play kitchen, chew on the dogs, steal my phone...shall i go on,lol


oh so that baby can walk.. i see.. yep. gotta keep an eye out for that one... good luck...
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:49 PM   #14
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
oh so that baby can walk.. i see.. yep. gotta keep an eye out for that one... good luck...
pfft...the baby can run AND climb
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:49 PM   #15
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
to me its like a telephone conversation with a freind.but in this case lots of friends. lots of different topics at the same time.... my post count means nothing.. and besides that.. it took me 6 months to figure out what a post was... i was looking for this hot lady that talks alot....
^^^^ what he said
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:51 PM   #16
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
pfft...the baby can run AND climb
eee gads.. man when they run.. they go fast... and can grab everything in sight... well no post whoring for you.. your busy. unless you have a roll of duct tape.. jhhhhmmmmmm... yeah thats it.. duct tape....
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:51 PM   #17
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
pfft...the baby can run AND climb
if you think that's bad, get a baby spider monkey... i had a friend that had one.... you have to lock EVERYTHING or you'll come home to EVERYTHING being thrown out of EVERY cabinet!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:51 PM   #18
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dickinson
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 15,916

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50









Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer Geezer View Post
eee gads.. man when they run.. they go fast... and can grab everything in sight... well no post whoring for you.. your busy. unless you have a roll of duct tape.. jhhhhmmmmmm... yeah thats it.. duct tape....
or WD-40.... it'll keep the kid on the ground!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by less_than_coop View Post
Its the stupidity. It gets added to our forum in normal and controlled doses which actually serves to the benefit of the website.
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:52 PM   #19
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin
 
Gixxer Geezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,618

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
if you think that's bad, get a baby spider monkey... i had a friend that had one.... you have to lock EVERYTHING or you'll come home to EVERYTHING being thrown out of EVERY cabinet!!!
yep.. and bite too...
__________________
gixxergeezer 1



What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:53 PM   #20
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





haha...the baby has 10 arms I swear...she is quick too!!! I guess she could be part spider monkey...everything goes everywhere. I cage her in the living room with me so the devestation is contained to 1 room
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy