MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2007, 07:48 PM   #21
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline View Post
Effin people! ****ing get over it! No one else uses a christmas tree so why called it a holiday tree? This is where people cross the line. I will not say happy hanuka (sp) or quanza (sp) and to athiest it is going to be MERRY CHRISTMAS just to bug ya'll.

Offensive my ! Go do something better with that time and quick insulting the rest of the folks because your little heart got hurt. Stfu.

And note to everyone: christmas is something I do not celebrate but when someone is trying to be nice, I don't get my calzones all stinky like some do.
fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hahahah RojerLockless Off Topic 6 01-05-2010 01:10 PM
The Onion HAHAHAH 04RSVR Off Topic 3 01-24-2007 09:47 PM
HAHAHAH THESE ARE THE PARENTS I WANT PETE Off Topic 1 12-02-2005 01:09 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2007, 07:51 PM   #22
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread View Post
To think that atheists are offended by "merry christmas" is ridiculous.

If they city officials of Boston want to rename their tree, they have every right to. That's why they are elected. If you don't like what they do, maybe you should rethink your vote next time around.
problem is. they dont tell you or me what are they going to do. only after they are elected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:22 AM   #23
logan5

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2001 SV 650 (my track ), 2005 SV 650s

I'm an atiest, my wife is Buddhist ... and we just bought our Christmas tree on saturday and had a blast decorating it with my daughter.

Am i a hypocrit for celeberating Christmas as a non-believer? No, I don't think so. Christmas is such an integrated tradition in America that, in my opinion, trying to erase it is just plain silly and spiteful. The Christians don't seem to mind me partaking in the festivities and traditions that surround Christmas.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:36 AM   #24
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
fixed
LoL!
Old 12-03-2007, 11:43 AM   #25
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
I'm an atiest, my wife is Buddhist ... and we just bought our Christmas tree on saturday and had a blast decorating it with my daughter.

Am i a hypocrit for celeberating Christmas as a non-believer? No, I don't think so. Christmas is such an integrated tradition in America that, in my opinion, trying to erase it is just plain silly and spiteful. The Christians don't seem to mind me partaking in the festivities and traditions that surround Christmas.
HYPOCRIT!!! Jk.
I think it is so effin stupid to sit their and try and take away a christian holiday or a jewish holiday, etc. I don't get what the big deal is. People are so sensitive that just seeing it bothers them?!?! Quit trying to change other peoples life styles because you don't happen to share the same views or interest! Now, these folks are doing the same in reverse which IMO is very hyprocritical. Get the **** over it and move on and just enjoy the "HOLIDAY" sales like you always have!

Advertisement