MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2005, 12:37 AM   #1
GiXXergurl6

Member Garage

LAW DAWGS in H-TOWN!!!

U know I was going to make a new forum but since you all have brought up FTP and all... Ill just have a few things to say......

HARRIS COUNTY Sheriff B.W Smith- ARRESTED KENNY TONIGHT- why you ask? HE WAS GETTING GAS IN HIS BIKE WITH A FRIEND....and, its gets BETTER!!! I showed up to see my boy in the back of the cop car. I got the story as to why..TRESPASSING!!!...WTF IS THIS?!?!... SINCE WHEN IS GETTING GAS CONCIDERED TRESPASSING??? As the officer was IN FULL RAGE threating to arrest everyone there, HE EXPLAINED "THE CLERK AT THE GAS STATION WAS PRESSING CHARGES CAUSE HE WAS ON A BIKE AND CAUSING AN INTERUPTION AT THE GAS STATION... IN DOUBT OF THIS , I asked the clerk what had happened.."AND SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!" ( EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS THETHE MEETING PLACE FOR BIKE NIGHT-ITS EVEN BEEN ON THE NEWS!!!)the officer told me to mind my own business or I WOULD BE ARRESTED AS WELL!!! I ASKED HIM WHAT FOR??? then I tried to tell him about something going on the "cops" are actually paid to handle which a truck had hit a guy on a bike and he was hurt, the guy had broke his hand the bike was cashed( thats why I rushed to the gas station in the first place, to get the HELP!) in responce OFFICER B.W SMITH SAID "YEA I KNOW..HE WAS ON A STREETBIKE, HE CANT WAIT IT IS OWN DAM FAULT"- SO.....how do you think I respond to that??? CAN I HAVE YOUR BAGE OR A CARD. he explained to me if I could not see his badge it was not his problem and he had no time to get me a card ( IT GETS ALOT MORE DEATIL).... NOW THERE ARE 2 SITUTAION RIGHT THERE, is to WHY there is such hostility towards the police ....HE threated to arrest everyone there if he ever saw them in any parking lot in his county, I explined to him HE BETTER HAVE MORE THEN JUST HIM, making the arrest! I did not realize til tonight that getting gas was a crime(understanding that kenny was probally with attitude after being harrassed FOR GETTING GAS) and if you wreck JUST CAUSE YOUR ON A BIKE YOU HAVE TO SUFFER.... THIS WAS JUST THE FIRST HOUR OF THE NIGHT.... the HARRIS COUNTY SHERIFF were out to night.... "and" casueing more PROBLEMS then any BIKE NIGHT I HAVE EVER SEE!!! I am am not sure the reaction I am going to get from you all, but I just wanted to let you know THIS KINDA of actions is why FOLKS ARE SO ANGRY WITH THE LAW, I am not condoneing running by any means, but I do think that it is harrassment as to the way BIKERS....NOT JUST BIKES BUT STREETBIKERS ARE TREATED!! I DONT BELIVE JON WAS RUNNING FOR ONE SECOND!!!just sayin...

This is a cut and past that i posted on stuntlife.....
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Taste of the Town at The Woodlands Town Center Thursday 1/27 4-9pm Flip Events, Meets and Rides 2 01-27-2011 01:44 PM
Spirt of the Law or Letter of the Law? Which are you? CaJuNsOuLjA Off Topic 34 09-10-2009 07:12 AM
Motorcycles law enforcement(law enf please enter) camaroz2866 General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 07-24-2009 09:03 AM
Discussion Regarding Helmet Law & Gear Law specterunseen General Discussion (Moto Related) 124 06-30-2008 09:09 AM
Who let the dawgs out dotcom Off Topic 12 11-07-2005 11:17 AM
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2005, 01:30 AM   #2
Din

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
GSXR with CHROME PACKAGE

Re: LAW DAWGS in H-TOWN!!!

45 and 1960?
Din is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 04:05 AM   #3
Knightrider

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2006 R6 Blue

Send a message via Yahoo to Knightrider

yes it was BS and a little correction...kenny was getting a ticket for loitering (sp?) and got a little mouthy becaus the cop said that the clerk complained and leia went in and the clerk said she didn't call or say n e thing...what gets me even more is that this B.W. Smith is one of TWO harris county sherriffs that originally told us to go over to petsmart and that they couldn't do n e thing to us because it was private property, then this BS happens...what i think ended up leading to this is all the f**king cagers that come up there and fill up the parking lot, on top of everyone getting there so early (which has to do with the cagers because us bikers have to get there early so we can have somewhere to park)

yes 45 & 1960

hey aj
Knightrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 10:19 AM   #4
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew

really cant do anything w/o proof .. go on a wed .. have a camera .. record all the the cops says get badge # etc ... file a report .. about all i can think of
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 10:23 AM   #5
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Show up with a receipt of the transaction and the case should be dismissed. My suggestion would be to avoid situations that get you involved with the Judicial System. Why, you ask? Because it is a ! Money is what this beast feeds on and if you don't have it.... you don't get to play. Game Over! If you want to read some lucid details on the Judicial System check out Kingdom of Fear by Hunter S. Thompson.... another fallen American Hero! Understand your rites, the law and change the world. Otherwise you will keep being the cops bithch!

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 09:41 AM   #6
The Menace
We Fly HI

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

hey yall arnt talkingt about kenny with the R1 are yall
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 11:42 AM   #7
69z28lt1

custom painted? thats him.

i was the short kid that looked like a little league football player ont he silver r6.

that same cop told me as well as the tow truck driver, he will be making at least 5 more arrest that night, all of which will be bikes. :down:

i guess his parents hated him.

I understand having to do your job, which is fine. But no need to be an about it

Just a heads up. My best friend OWNS a tow truck company. "Mike's" request they tow your bike if it comes down to it. They bought a cradle setup that goes on the back of a FLATBED, not that makshift wheel lift .

its 100% safe, and stable.
Old 08-26-2005, 12:21 PM   #8
Knightrider

Bike(s):
2006 R6 Blue

Send a message via Yahoo to Knightrider

he has an r6, but ya him
Knightrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 02:22 PM   #9
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69z28lt1

Just a heads up. My best friend OWNS a tow truck company. "Mike's" request they tow your bike if it comes down to it. They bought a cradle setup that goes on the back of a FLATBED, not that makshift wheel lift .

ready to tow off them bikes.......... :laughing6:
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 03:49 PM   #10
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Send a message via AIM to TooBuku

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
Quote:

Holy . Racer X posted in the stunter section. When's your dvd coming out?
Old 08-26-2005, 03:50 PM   #11
st3ph3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooBuku

st3ph3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 03:58 PM   #12
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Send a message via AIM to KiNG $h!T

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

:laughing6: :laughing6: right after yours bao
KiNG $h!T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 05:30 PM   #13
ridebonafide

Member Garage

the laws hit me about a month ago while they were persuing me and now they want to indite me for one of there cars being wrecked. WTF with that? how am i gonna be responsible for his car wreckin whan they hit me and i was in front of them. had i not had my lid on i honestly would have been killed. they dont care. they still kicked my and threw my lid on my hurt leg while i was in cuffs in a car and laffed about it after calling me a piece o . granted, i was the "criminal" by runnin, FINE but i still pay taxes and i'm still, to some element, am a human being. FTP and n e thing that goes wit it. I'm for the PEOPLE and support the movement. A LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE -Che Guevarra
Old 08-26-2005, 05:51 PM   #14
69z28lt1

why are you laughing at me, simpily helping is all. :confused1:
Old 08-26-2005, 11:48 PM   #15
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridebonafide
the laws hit* me about a month ago while they were persuing me and now they want to indite me for one of there cars being wrecked. WTF with that? how am i gonna be responsible for his car wreckin whan they hit me and i was in front of them. had i not had my lid on i honestly would have been killed. they dont care. they still kicked my and threw my lid on my hurt leg while i was in cuffs in a car and laffed about it after calling me a piece o . granted, i was the "criminal" by runnin, FINE but i still pay taxes and i'm still, to some element, am a human being. FTP and n e thing that goes wit it. I'm for the PEOPLE* and support the movement. A LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE -Che Guevarra
Get a lawyer. right:

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 12:52 PM   #16
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridebonafide
FTP and n e thing that goes wit it. I'm for the PEOPLE and support the movement. A LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE -Che Guevarra
ATA BOY...!!!! That's the spirit...!!!!!! right: right: right:
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 08:37 PM   #17
sshaikh01
The guitar boys

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you scared him away bao
sshaikh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 08:46 PM   #18
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Quote:
why are you laughing at me, simpily helping is all.* :confused1:
wasnt laughing at you... theres a qoute under yours.
Old 08-29-2005, 08:49 PM   #19
st3ph3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNG $h!T
It happens to n00bs.
st3ph3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 08:53 PM   #20
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by st3ph3n
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNG $h!T
It happens to n00bs.
:laughing6: werd

Advertisement