MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2007, 09:35 AM   #1
txferrari
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

User is banned

txferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drunk Driving on FM 149 TheFantasticG General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 06-17-2014 08:20 PM
buddy killed a girl driving drunk craigntx The Circus 35 10-23-2013 04:56 PM
Drunk driving crash that hits home. kevintx88 General Discussion (Moto Related) 19 04-17-2013 03:16 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-28-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Dude, illegal immigrants don't drink and drive.

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:53 AM   #3
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
Dude, illegal immigrants don't drink and drive.
i know, they don't do anything illegal
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:57 AM   #4
SugarDaddy
Sugz Darko....

Send a message via Yahoo to SugarDaddy
sad to hear... but dont start with the illegal again... so you're saying no drunk driving fatalities were EVER caused by stupid WHITE kids ILEGALLY buying and drinking alcohol?
SugarDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:09 PM   #5
txferrari
Banned

Feedback Rating: (2)

User is banned

txferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:11 PM   #6
SugarDaddy
Sugz Darko....

Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari View Post
Ugh, don't try to be a net hero my friend. Was stating the facts.

Fact is, if he wasnt here, it wouldnt of happened. PERIOD.
not being a net hero...just giving my opinion on the matter... i thought thats what forums were for....
Old 11-28-2007, 12:17 PM   #7
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarDaddy View Post
sad to hear... but dont start with the illegal again... so you're saying no drunk driving fatalities were EVER caused by stupid WHITE kids ILEGALLY buying and drinking alcohol?
stupid white kids illegally buying and drinking alcohol cause some, black kids that do that same cause some, hispanic kids do cause some, it goes for all races and genders... but illegal's shouldn't be here and therefore would not be killing people while they are here.... PERIOD, whether it be from a car wreck or a burglary, or any other thing an illegal might do that could injure or kill someone. but yes, i'm going to blame it on the fact that he is an illegal and probably feels that he doesn't have to obey our laws and that is why he was driving drunk in the first place. if he is illegal, it is easier to escape the justice system then to have to pay for your consequenses
Old 11-28-2007, 12:18 PM   #8
ormand
Deelish!

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r
Total Mileage: 42,000

Quote:
not being a net hero...just giving my opinion on the matter... i thought thats what forums were for....
Forums are for making money ie: HI lol
Old 11-28-2007, 12:20 PM   #9
SugarDaddy
Sugz Darko....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
stupid white kids illegally buying and drinking alcohol cause some, black kids that do that same cause some, hispanic kids do cause some, it goes for all races and genders... but illegal's shouldn't be here and therefore would not be killing people while they are here.... PERIOD, whether it be from a car wreck or a burglary, or any other thing an illegal might do that could injure or kill someone. but yes, i'm going to blame it on the fact that he is an illegal and probably feels that he doesn't have to obey our laws and that is why he was driving drunk in the first place. if he is illegal, it is easier to escape the justice system to have to pay for your consequenses
you do realize this is a winless debate for both sides correct? i just dont get the whole "oh we have to say what nationallity the person to blame is" when ever it is a non white person. just like white ppl are tired of hearing quanell X always claim they are getting discriminated against for everything..
Old 11-28-2007, 12:20 PM   #10
SugarDaddy
Sugz Darko....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand View Post
Forums are for making money ie: HI lol
Old 11-28-2007, 12:21 PM   #11
ormand
Deelish!

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r

Quote:
stupid white kids illegally buying and drinking alcohol cause some, black kids that do that same cause some, hispanic kids do cause some, it goes for all races and genders... but illegal's shouldn't be here and therefore would not be killing people while they are here.... PERIOD, whether it be from a car wreck or a burglary, or any other thing an illegal might do that could injure or kill someone. but yes, i'm going to blame it on the fact that he is an illegal and probably feels that he doesn't have to obey our laws and that is why he was driving drunk in the first place. if he is illegal, it is easier to escape the justice system then to have to pay for your consequenses
By your logic, if the situation were reverse, an illegal immigrant should let a child drown to death at the border because "he shouldn't even be there". Or join the marines/army and fight for USA on your ungrateful behalf.

For those oppononents to illegal immigrants, if you are going to make an argument, atleast bring up an undisputable one kthx
Old 11-28-2007, 12:22 PM   #12
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
you do realize this is a winless debate for both sides correct? i just dont get the whole "oh we have to say what nationallity the person to blame is" when ever it is a non white person. just like white ppl are tired of hearing quanell X always claim they are getting discriminated against for everything..
i don't think the nationality has been metioned once in this thread.... go back and check... it only said illegal. for all i know it could have been an illegal bolivian or illegal italian.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:22 PM   #13
ormand
Deelish!

Bike(s):
2009 Ninja 650r

EDIT: double post. My REPLY finger is getting twitchy from all this wh0ring and tr0lling.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:23 PM   #14
SugarDaddy
Sugz Darko....

Quote:
i don't think the nationality has been metioned once in this thread.... go back and check... it only said illegal. for all i know it could have been an illegal bolivian or illegal italian.
dude give me a break... we all know what everyone means when they say illegal immigrant...
Old 11-28-2007, 12:25 PM   #15
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormand View Post
By your logic, if the situation were reverse, an illegal immigrant should let a child drown to death at the border because "he shouldn't even be there". Or join the marines/army and fight for USA on your ungrateful behalf.

For those oppononents to illegal immigrants, if you are going to make an argument, atleast bring up an undisputable one kthx
since when do kids go swimming unsupervised on the border? i wouldn't let my kids do that if i had any?
Old 11-28-2007, 12:25 PM   #16
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
+1 I am so sick of hearing about oh and so and so did it. If the drunk driver was black, then it would be, "oh by the way, he was black."

I can name one stupid white kid who is sitting in prison because he was drinking illegaly then drove and killed i think 2 teenagers out of the four that were in a van he hit.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:27 PM   #17
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
dude give me a break... we all know what everyone means when they say illegal immigrant...
but i feel the same no matter what the nationality is. so when i hear illegal immigrant... i think, "hey, it's someone that is here illegally"

why are you protecting illegals so much?
Old 11-28-2007, 12:28 PM   #18
SugarDaddy
Sugz Darko....

at least someone agree with me.... BUT

this shouldnt be made into a debate thread... i respect the thread starters intentions... so txferrari, my prayers are honestly and genuinely for the victims family, especially at this time of year!
Old 11-28-2007, 12:29 PM   #19
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:

Then maybe what you should do is get rid of all the illegals that are working on building the houses in speed time and the freeways, maybe someone else will do it since people complain that they take "our" jobs away. Or the other illegals in those day spa's or the illegals that come from the middle east.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:30 PM   #20
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari View Post
Ugh, don't try to be a net hero my friend. Was stating the facts.

Fact is, if he wasnt here, it wouldnt of happened. PERIOD.
So if it was a citizen, would it really make the situation any better? I don't think so.

Advertisement