Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2007, 12:58 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

06' R6 track
79' SR500

Im just got a 520 conv. for my r6 and i got the old chain off but i dont have a press.... soo i was wondering if someone might be generous enough to lend me one or at least give me some advice on how to do it (safely) without one. IM NOT TRYING TO RIP ANYONE OFF!!! that is for certain just trying to get this badass kit together. i would greatly appreciate it and would be more than happy to leave collateral.
sixerSLYGUY is offline   Reply With Quote