MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2007, 01:43 PM   #41
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
this reminds me of the stunt video game ... GREAT idea , but is there a market for it ...

like with this , is there a big enough demand for it in houston

with the stunt video game , i dont think big game makers see a high enough demand to make a stunt game, but if you look there are skate/bmx games, fmx motocross

just imagine a tony hawk version but stunting with button combos like tony hawk for tricks and analogs for balance ... id my pants
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
streetfighter in the making? Perf_White_GT General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 12-27-2010 12:04 AM
The making of a Stunt bike ScooterTrash Stunters Lounge 17 09-19-2010 01:19 PM
Stunt help ASI 11/18 and 11/22 or new stunt spot Doc2209 Stunters Lounge 19 11-19-2009 03:56 PM
where to get help making brackets ... logan5 Performance and Modifications 11 04-15-2008 10:46 AM
Making my new avatar... Mr. Unassailable Off Topic 22 06-05-2007 11:08 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2007, 01:48 PM   #42
stunt-r
Senior Citizen

Feedback Rating: (6)

Bike(s):
(2) KLX110 stock-mod class / KLX110 stocker / His & Her XR50s stock-mods

Send a message via AIM to stunt-r
for the usual riders offer a monthly membership? and then maybe have certain days out of the week for membership riders like vip but allow spectators...
Old 11-26-2007, 01:50 PM   #43
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekrew View Post
and remember your whole friends and $ thing .. think of this one

ok so i have the lifetime pass cause im hpd so i get in free, so i show up and stunt-r's ol gay shows up who never rides and wants to get in free cause hes hpd .. what do you do...

or someone else who is a friend of an "invite" member, cause everyone will be looking to skip out on cost and ride
Hahahah. Sorry. Even if it is your friend of a friend of a friend. If your not a designated team member of a recognized stunt team, there will be no special breaks......sorry......:dontknow:

Quote:
are you trying to make money off of this or just have something open

if your wanting to have something open, why not go buy some giant piece of land on some property you own and invite who YOU want ... there u go stunt park of your own

or look into the cost of getting a giant 100ydx100yd concrete area , that sounds PLENTY big enough

I mean, in a business sense yes and no. I would want to make money off of it to keep the park running, but as not for it too be my only dependent source of income. Plus, to try to get the publicity side of it out there and try to get stunting a little bigger than what it is now.....

I mean, yeah, I could go buy my own piece of land yada yada yada, but how will we ever get it mainstream. Just imagine if we could make this a sport in the X-games, or something where you could actually make this a very lucrative hobby.....:dontknow:

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:51 PM   #44
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Experience: 10+ years

Member Garage

Quote:
good luck with that one del

can we say lawsuit after lawsuit

im not going to want to ride at some place with a bunch of squids power wheeling all over the place

Keep it underground.

I'm not going to ride there unless the place is closed to everyone but me and my crew.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:51 PM   #45
PoYoHpd
Houston Phifty Domination

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
04 Gsxr 600/ 03 honda xr50

Send a message via AIM to PoYoHpd
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt-r View Post
for the usual riders offer a monthly membership? and then maybe have certain days out of the week for membership riders like vip but allow spectators...
whos this guy????
PoYoHpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:53 PM   #46
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
this reminds me of the stunt video game ... GREAT idea , but is there a market for it ...

like with this , is there a big enough demand for it in houston

with the stunt video game , i dont think big game makers see a high enough demand to make a stunt game, but if you look there are skate/bmx games, fmx motocross

just imagine a tony hawk version but stunting with button combos like tony hawk for tricks and analogs for balance ... id my pants

That would be the 's!!!!! LOL. That's why I want to see what people would consider and if it would be worth the time, blood, sweat, tears........

Quote:
That can be a possibility too. Spectators, not too sure on. Might be free like they had it at vans skate park off I-10. You could see the skaters having fun on ramps and , but couldnt go in unless you paid.....

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:55 PM   #47
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post

Keep it underground.

I'm not going to ride there unless the place is closed to everyone but me and my crew.
Noone say's you would have to ride there. I'm pretty sure the same could be said or was said whenever you went to ride motocross clayton.

Cant be thinkin so one-sided.......:dontknow:

Old 11-26-2007, 01:55 PM   #48
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoYoHpd View Post
whos this guy????
Ughhh....ughh......he's no one sir.....right this way Mr.Poyo....

Old 11-26-2007, 01:56 PM   #49
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50
03' GSXR 750 - True Method

Send a message via Yahoo to UNKNOWN_DJ
Greg got a good point on if you are wanting to make money or just a place to stunt. I think there are to mainy what if's, but wouldn't be a bad idea. Good point on the friend of a friend that has and invite. Me I wouldn't mind paying to have a place to stunt with no worries about that. One quick question what about everyone wanting to bring out the phifty's and stunt? Where would the smaller bikes be able to practice at? Oh Greg when is the next class with everyone? I have been trying them seat standers, but been lazy with the colder weather.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:59 PM   #50
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_DJ View Post
Greg got a good point on if you are wanting to make money or just a place to stunt. I think there are to mainy what if's, but wouldn't be a bad idea. Good point on the friend of a friend that has and invite. Me I wouldn't mind paying to have a place to stunt with no worries about that. One quick question what about everyone wanting to bring out the phifty's and stunt? Where would the smaller bikes be able to practice at? Oh Greg when is the next class with everyone? I have been trying them seat standers, but been lazy with the colder weather.
This is why I made a thread about this. For questions exactly like that. Keep em coming guys. We need to consider all riders, all aspects and everything invloved to make this a place where we would/could cater to a very large number of people.....

Old 11-26-2007, 02:00 PM   #51
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del View Post
Noone say's you would have to ride there. I'm pretty sure the same could be said or was said whenever you went to ride motocross clayton.

Cant be thinkin so one-sided.......:dontknow:
Jealousy must kill your ...

ya, because motocross is SSOooOoOoo underground.. DouchebagDel. think before you talk.

i love seeing my bike in all your stunting pics and then listening to you talk like your opinion means anything...

I'm sure the crowd will just follow you, so please do take everyone with you where ever you go.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:02 PM   #52
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Jealousy must kill your ...

ya, because motocross is SSOooOoOoo underground.. DouchebagDel. think before you talk.

i love seeing my bike in all your stunting pics and then listening to you talk like your opinion means anything...

I'm sure the crowd will just follow you, so please do take everyone with you where ever you go.
Whoa whoa.....you got me all wrong here buddy. And whoever said anything about your crew? Think before you talk lil man. Last time I checked, you belong to a stunt team that you were asked to join. Not started up. Chill out broseph...........sheesh......

Old 11-26-2007, 02:02 PM   #53
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

oh and sorry that i am concerned with my safety. i'm not riding in a park with abuncha idiots. i'll ride with my crew, and thats it. when some jackass squid takes someone out, i'll be at my spot, laughing bc that person was dumb enough to ride around abuncha squids.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:04 PM   #54
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50
03' GSXR 750 - True Method

Send a message via Yahoo to UNKNOWN_DJ
Quote:
See if there was like a monthly mebership fee I would go for that. Especially if had certain day for practice. As far as the food and drinks, people I think would work to help pay off the fees they have going there. I was just wondering Del if this would be a covered area or just open piece of slab? I didn't know if you were going to have certain area cover and otehr open. I would like to get some shade in the summer time being out there.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:05 PM   #55
JuiceMan
Sneak Geek

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Retired 05 crf50

Quote:
whos this guy????

Who are you ...

Oh wait arent you the guy who Hibernates at Gregs house ..

Oh man , What sup thought I recognized you
JuiceMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 02:06 PM   #56
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Whoa whoa.....you got me all wrong here buddy. And whoever said anything about your crew? Think before you talk lil man. Last time I checked, you belong to a stunt team that you were asked to join. Not started up. Chill out broseph...........sheesh......

ya i was ASKED to join the stunt team. STUNT TEAM has nothing to do with my crew.

the members of the TEAM can do what they want. But i wouldnt want any of my CREW (AKA friends) to ride around abuncha squids. it'd be like an old Wed night at ASI over and over again every night. and that doesnt impress me.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:07 PM   #57
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
Quote:
whos this guy????
you know thats good ol matthew
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 02:07 PM   #58
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
and last time i check you begged to be a part of the team i was asked to be a part of. SMARTASS!

has not been a good day, dont **** with me.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:07 PM   #59
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
oh and sorry that i am concerned with my safety. i'm not riding in a park with abuncha idiots. i'll ride with my crew, and thats it. when some jackass squid takes someone out, i'll be at my spot, laughing bc that person was dumb enough to ride around abuncha squids.
Fine by me. It's your bike, your choice. Noone's gonna hate on you for it. Go do your thing MR.UNASSAILABLE.......

Old 11-26-2007, 02:08 PM   #60
PoYoHpd
Houston Phifty Domination

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
04 Gsxr 600/ 03 honda xr50

Send a message via AIM to PoYoHpd
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddyB0i View Post
Who are you ...

Oh wait arent you the guy who Hibernates at Gregs house ..

Oh man , What sup thought I recognized you
no im that guy that came out your sisters room this morning!!!

dam..... stickin up for stunter-r and the stardom boyz huh???.....

PoYoHpd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement