Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2007, 07:24 PM   #81
FuDog

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2007 R6, 2002 GSX-R 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidel View Post
i was just stirring the shiit i like to stereotype cops cause all of you get bent and to me its funny just returning the favor for everytime i get pulled over and get cause i carry. and a matter a fact i rarely carry anymore. and im far from rambo. i shoot competition and used to teach a few classes. i have a brother in law thats hpd and have shot with and had many cops as friends .im sure ok since you ride a desk but a few of you asshats seriously need to be reeducated on what their job description is

I don't ride a desk. I took this job so I wouldn't have to be behind a desk. Stirring things up and stereotyping us just ends up irritating the officers that DO know what our job descriptions are. I know several officers that used to care a lot and stopped because people just kept stereotyping them and giving this for mistakes OTHER officers made.

Popo, you won't hold the trophy for long. Tonight I am going to try and find a blind 7 year old and take his lollipop. Then plant drugs and a sawed of shotgun on him.
FuDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
who was pulled over last night@ 45 & 646 texasboy713 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 10-23-2010 05:46 PM
Someone Pulled over on BW8 and 45s last night bdmpastx General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 03-10-2008 12:59 AM
Who pulled up to Sherlocks last night???? BigComfy General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 12-07-2007 07:42 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2007, 07:27 PM   #82
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2007 CBR 1000 RR *** SOLD ***

dont forget to superglue a joint to his lips so when he starts crying he cant ditch it...
Old 11-25-2007, 07:35 PM   #83
FuDog

Bike(s):
2007 R6, 2002 GSX-R 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoRiderRR View Post
dont forget to superglue a joint to his lips so when he starts crying he cant ditch it...
HAHAHAHAHA. You learn something new everyday...
Old 11-25-2007, 07:36 PM   #84
FuDog

Bike(s):
2007 R6, 2002 GSX-R 600

Infidel, in all seriousness, you still teach? I've actually been looking into some tactical shooting courses. Was going to check out Hoffners but am open to other options in Houston.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:02 PM   #85
infidel
drpickles

Trackdays: 10+

fukk gregg and comp-tac! even though i still shoot out of thier gear i designed..
Chlamydia. I think I might name my daughter Chlamydia.
infidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:06 PM   #86
infidel
drpickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuDog View Post
Infidel, in all seriousness, you still teach? I've actually been looking into some tactical shooting courses. Was going to check out Hoffners but am open to other options in Houston.
hoffners ok lemme know wen you shoot his ill show you the secret to his drill so you can be in the top 5. check out defensive international or john farnham ,paul howe in nacadoches farnham comes to town regularly but Gregg garrett teaches with him and he is a jerk-off
Old 11-25-2007, 08:08 PM   #87
infidel
drpickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdvet View Post
Love my holsters and mag holders!
gears good just don't have any personnal dealing with them.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:10 PM   #88
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Just a question for the coppers

What's considered harassment? I'm a goody-goody all the way, never had any violations other than moving- years ago. I have never even heard of the pen test?

So, here's the problem-

#1. Last summer I had a cop in my neighborhood pull me over. He said it was for speeding, then he admitted that I had slowed down before I got to the sign - so he started asking me questions about my car, where I live, what was I doing on that street... etc. Was that harassment?

#2. Last month a different cop in my neighborhood was stopped at a stop sign when I pulled in. He pulled out behind me and followed me home. He drove all the way down my (115') driveway and opened his door, but he didn't get out. He said there was no problem, he just wanted to 'talk'. When he noticed my tongue was pierced he asked if I were a dancer . I was offended by the comment, but I just blew it off, because I didn't want to him off. After about 5 mins I told him I was busy and had to leave again, so he left. Wast that harassment?

Also one of these creepy cops has found me on myspace, but I don't know which one. He knows me, though- He has no pics or friends, so that's double creepy. Is that harassment?

I do know some cops who are nice. There are a hand ful at the college downtown who are great. I've gotten rides from them and chatted about their bikes. So, I'm not saying all cops are harassing me or creepy. I know that all men are pigs, it doesn't matter what they're wearing. JK- I love you guys! B
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:10 PM   #89
infidel
drpickles

yup take all the goodies off your ar too . ive taken all 3 of his instructor course and he knows his prolly the best classes you can take in texas since thunder ranch is gone.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:15 PM   #90
Squoddybody
This is me.

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
#1 is nothing
#2 is sexual harrasment

TX Penal Code Sec. 42.07. HARASSMENT
Really? So I could get him fired? Is it because he asked about me being a dancer, or because he came in my yard? And it's ok for you guys to pull over a girl just to chat with her? That's just tacky.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:16 PM   #91
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
What's considered harassment? I'm a goody-goody all the way, never had any violations other than moving- years ago. I have never even heard of the pen test?

So, here's the problem-

#1. Last summer I had a cop in my neighborhood pull me over. He said it was for speeding, then he admitted that I had slowed down before I got to the sign - so he started asking me questions about my car, where I live, what was I doing on that street... etc. Was that harassment?

#2. Last month a different cop in my neighborhood was stopped at a stop sign when I pulled in. He pulled out behind me and followed me home. He drove all the way down my (115') driveway and opened his door, but he didn't get out. He said there was no problem, he just wanted to 'talk'. When he noticed my tongue was pierced he asked if I were a dancer . I was offended by the comment, but I just blew it off, because I didn't want to him off. After about 5 mins I told him I was busy and had to leave again, so he left. Wast that harassment?

Also one of these creepy cops has found me on myspace, but I don't know which one. He knows me, though- He has no pics or friends, so that's double creepy. Is that harassment?

I do know some cops who are nice. There are a hand ful at the college downtown who are great. I've gotten rides from them and chatted about their bikes. So, I'm not saying all cops are harassing me or creepy. I know that all men are pigs, it doesn't matter what they're wearing. JK- I love you guys! B

oink oink
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:23 PM   #92
infidel
drpickles

Quote:
Pimp yourself out to some depts. I know of one that would like for you to give a class.
remember i hate cops...all we need is some more of the egomaniac guys to have a boost cause they learned how to run a ar or pistol correctly.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:25 PM   #93
03.gsxr.1000

Bike(s):
2003 GSXR 1000

I had a similar problem this weekend. I went home for the weekend and went out with my fiance's brother, which always turns in to a drunken night. We left the bar at 2:00 in his friends Denali and only made it around the corner from the bar (literally about 200 ft) and a girl that was riding with us needed to throw up so we stopped. She threw up for about 5 minutes and was getting ready to get back in the truck when a cop pulled up.

To make a long story short we were honest with him and he and a second cop car took up back to the bar and called cabs for us. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen. The cop was cool as and said he just wanted to make sure we got home safe.

There should be more cops like that out there.

Live as if you will die tomorrow.
03.gsxr.1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:29 PM   #94
tomLSTD
LSTD Mob Cappo

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidel View Post
remember i hate cops...all we need is some more of the egomaniac guys to have a boost cause they learned how to run a ar or pistol correctly.
What better way to "get" them, then by over charging them for a weapons class?? Think of what the class is worth, quote the City (or whomever) double that. I bet they'll pay with alllllll the money they got from allllllll those tickets for non-moving violations!
Old 11-25-2007, 08:32 PM   #95
tomLSTD
LSTD Mob Cappo

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
but they live inside, too, and they will bite somebody- I hope.
The dogs or the kids?
Old 11-25-2007, 08:34 PM   #96
infidel
drpickles

Quote:
Almost forgot. I'm not the real popo anyway
i'd teach you since your only security guard with a gun
Old 11-25-2007, 08:37 PM   #97
Squoddybody
This is me.

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomLSTD View Post
The dogs or the kids?
The dogs live inside, the kids bite.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:39 PM   #98
infidel
drpickles

Quote:
I'm like Martin in National Security with the thing of quarters to call the real popo. People think I work at Sonic or a mobile change maker

yea but you don't have a glock 18.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:44 PM   #99
infidel
drpickles

doh a sig pro man i just lost all respect for you. the2340 ? i got a 229 for sale in 40 if your looking and also a 226 in 357 sig
Old 11-25-2007, 08:46 PM   #100
infidel
drpickles

at least they finally got real guns

Advertisement