MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2007, 06:27 PM   #61
infidel
drpickles

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

not saying you don't do good but the fact is you should do more.
Chlamydia. I think I might name my daughter Chlamydia.
infidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
who was pulled over last night@ 45 & 646 texasboy713 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 10-23-2010 05:46 PM
Someone Pulled over on BW8 and 45s last night bdmpastx General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 03-10-2008 12:59 AM
Who pulled up to Sherlocks last night???? BigComfy General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 12-07-2007 07:42 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2007, 06:29 PM   #62
infidel
drpickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoRiderRR View Post
bc we went to 4 1/2 months of the Police Academy and you didnt...lol... simple for ya???
funny thing is i prolly know more about the law and weapons training than you or majority of you kind
Old 11-25-2007, 06:30 PM   #63
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2007 CBR 1000 RR *** SOLD ***

you probably do... but you still cant go 90... lol
Old 11-25-2007, 06:35 PM   #64
infidel
drpickles

o id and if you write my a ticket expect to see me in trail cause i fight them all and usually get away with it or i can a "friend" and end up with a courtesy. 9 tickets past 2 years no fines or convictions pulled over a few more times but my courstesy badge gets me out of sooo much.. i got friends in higher places than a petty street cop
Old 11-25-2007, 06:38 PM   #65
FuDog

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2007 R6, 2002 GSX-R 600

Here is the thing, most of you people about the police are, for the most part law abiding citizens. The only laws you might break are usually minor traffic laws. So when you run into us it is over whatever minor thing you are doing.

Like Poporider said, traffic tickets are a tiny tiny part of our night. You don't see us chasing robbers and getting shot at because you are not hiding in people's backyards at 3 in the morning.

Undoubtedly there are cops with attitude problems, and like I've said before, there are plenty of people with guns and badges that need a personality adjustment. The majority of the officers I have met though don't get any enjoyment out of ticket writing. We don't sit around the water cooler sharing stories about the window tint ticket we wrote and high fiving each other over it.

If that were the case I wouldn't wear a bullet proof vest to work. I also wouldn't need the pistol on my belt or the rifle in the trunk.
FuDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:39 PM   #66
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Bike(s):

So your using a courtesy badge huh??? lol
Old 11-25-2007, 06:42 PM   #67
infidel
drpickles

yea that works!
Old 11-25-2007, 06:44 PM   #68
infidel
drpickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuDog View Post
Here is the thing, most of you people about the police are, for the most part law abiding citizens. The only laws you might break are usually minor traffic laws. So when you run into us it is over whatever minor thing you are doing.

Like Poporider said, traffic tickets are a tiny tiny part of our night. You don't see us chasing robbers and getting shot at because you are not hiding in people's backyards at 3 in the morning.

Undoubtedly there are cops with attitude problems, and like I've said before, there are plenty of people with guns and badges that need a personality adjustment. The majority of the officers I have met though don't get any enjoyment out of ticket writing. We don't sit around the water cooler sharing stories about the window tint ticket we wrote and high fiving each other over it.

If that were the case I wouldn't wear a bullet proof vest to work. I also wouldn't need the pistol on my belt or the rifle in the trunk.
i used to wear armor when i taught after an certain officer almost shot me...
Old 11-25-2007, 06:45 PM   #69
FuDog

Bike(s):
2007 R6, 2002 GSX-R 600

"I am so cool because I play with lots of guns and can get out of tickets! TEE HEE"

Gosh... I am feeling so inadequate now. You are clearly a superior being to all of us law enforcement officers. Thank you. Thank you so much for being such a badass and enlightening us to how stupid and insignificant we really are. I'm just relieved to know that people like you are out there. Clearly you are more qualified to fight real crimes, with all of your Navy Seal ninja training. So when I go in to work tonight, I will just sit back and write chicken-sh*t tickets, put at ease by the knowledge that you will be out there keeping us all safe.

Old 11-25-2007, 06:45 PM   #70
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Bike(s):

Bottom line is We do run into building when they are on fire and get people out... funny thing is bad bad bad people do shoot at us hence the vest ( like FuDog said ), we do comfort a mother when her son had just been killed, we do give people comfort when there is a burglarer at your front door and they run off bc they hear us charging toward them with our sirens, we do keep some small amount of drugs off the street and better than anything else... we show the bad bad bad guys ( not the window tint violators or the speeders ) that we wont let up and we will be watching... what that means for the public??? it means that turds are LESS likely to mess with the Good people for fear of being at the wrong place at the wrong time and getting caught by FuDog,Pre-k,trdvet,J-Row, ME and many other Cops...
Old 11-25-2007, 06:46 PM   #71
FuDog

Bike(s):
2007 R6, 2002 GSX-R 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidel View Post
i used to wear armor when i taught after an certain officer almost shot me...
We have a lot in common. We wear armor because citizens shot us.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:51 PM   #72
infidel
drpickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuDog View Post
"I am so cool because I play with lots of guns and can get out of tickets! TEE HEE"

Gosh... I am feeling so inadequate now. You are clearly a superior being to all of us law enforcement officers. Thank you. Thank you so much for being such a badass and enlightening us to how stupid and insignificant we really are. I'm just relieved to know that people like you are out there. Clearly you are more qualified to fight real crimes, with all of your Navy Seal ninja training. So when I go in to work tonight, I will just sit back and write chicken-sh*t tickets, put at ease by the knowledge that you will be out there keeping us all safe.

didn't say anything about fighting crime but do you ? naw not navy seal ,meu-soc. funny how you guys get all offended when your told your not doing your job... maybe you should start and you wouldn't get offended.as far as playing with guns i prolly do have more trigger time and training than you. but hey im not spending my day hiding behind a tree with my radar gun writing tickets either. im sorry you aren't helping your commi=unity and waste my taxpayers money and write tickets to make upfor you doing your job half .
Old 11-25-2007, 06:52 PM   #73
FuDog

Bike(s):
2007 R6, 2002 GSX-R 600

Everyone is going to have their opinions. I stopped caring long ago about changing them. I took my job to help people (and because I get bored sitting down at a desk too long) and that is what I do when I'm at work. I only recently started saying anything because of Popo's efforts on this forum.

We are just going to continue helping people and getting shat on for it. I think it really is unfortunate there is not more understanding between law enforcement and citizens. Hopefully that will change in time but until then, please remember that when you talk all this sh*t about the police, you have the option of NOT calling us for help if something happens to you. That way we won't get tied up helping you out and can continue hiding in donut shops, writing tickets for absolutely no reason, and sitting around not knowing how to shoot our guns!
Old 11-25-2007, 07:02 PM   #74
FuDog

Bike(s):
2007 R6, 2002 GSX-R 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidel View Post
didn't say anything about fighting crime but do you ? naw not navy seal ,meu-soc. funny how you guys get all offended when your told your not doing your job... maybe you should start and you wouldn't get offended.as far as playing with guns i prolly do have more trigger time and training than you. but hey im not spending my day hiding behind a tree with my radar gun writing tickets either. im sorry you aren't helping your commi=unity and waste my taxpayers money and write tickets to make upfor you doing your job half .
Of course I get offended if people tell me I'm not doing my job. I get particularly offend because I DO do my job.

If I told everyone that you let Bin Laden take you from behind, wouldn't you be offended? Regardless of whether or not you allowed him access to your back door love gate? If I said you were stupid, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that you might not like it? Regardless of whether or not you were a dumb piece of monkey sh*t?

Honestly I'm sure you are a decent guy and I'm sure you are a gun-toting, modern day Rambo. Kudos. I just hope that one day you get to see the other side of our job that you seem to be missing. If not then I just hope you and the police never have to run into each other at all since it probably won't be pleasant for either party. All sarcasm aside, ride safe and stay warm. It is chilly outside.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:05 PM   #75
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Bike(s):

the Ironic thing is they will call and some will be hypocrites... and we will still show up knowing that... We are one of the only professions that you can call every messed up name in the book, you can tell us that we suck and yet we show up look you in the face and bust our to do the best for you...So like FuDod indicated to... You all keep doing what you all do knowing that we are out there to keep yall safe no matter what. .. and yes write some dang tickets... boo hoo hoo...
Old 11-25-2007, 07:07 PM   #76
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Bike(s):

and thanks FuDog for the ASSIST!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 07:09 PM   #77
FuDog

Bike(s):
2007 R6, 2002 GSX-R 600

Popo, I'll come to your station so we can high five each other in person over this badass ticket I wrote last night for this muddy license plate. I made $3 for the city and totally gave this guy a hard time for nothing. YEAH!
Old 11-25-2007, 07:11 PM   #78
infidel
drpickles

i was just stirring the shiit i like to stereotype cops cause all of you get bent and to me its funny just returning the favor for everytime i get pulled over and get cause i carry. and a matter a fact i rarely carry anymore. and im far from rambo. i shoot competition and used to teach a few classes. i have a brother in law thats hpd and have shot with and had many cops as friends .im sure ok since you ride a desk but a few of you asshats seriously need to be reeducated on what their job description is

Last edited by infidel; 11-25-2007 at 07:13 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:17 PM   #79
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Bike(s):

FuDog: I got you beat... I gave a ticket for a 98 yr old lady having a purple heart frame around her license plate... she was so old she and she HAD SEVER ARTHRITIS she was unable to pull her dl out of her purse... So I arrested her for failure to ID... I still have the hard copy... Ill trade you this one for a 3 stopping beyond a designated point tickets and 1 following an emergency vehicle to close ticket??? pm me if thats cool...lol
Old 11-25-2007, 07:23 PM   #80
Candie

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoRiderRR View Post
FuDog: I got you beat... I gave a ticket for a 98 yr old lady having a purple heart frame around her license plate... she was so old she and she HAD SEVER ARTHRITIS she was unable to pull her dl out of her purse... So I arrested her for failure to ID... I still have the hard copy... Ill trade you this one for a 3 stopping beyond a designated point tickets and 1 following an emergency vehicle to close ticket??? pm me if thats cool...lol

That was the funniest thing I have read all day!

Advertisement