Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2007, 11:32 AM   #21
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by matemike View Post
Seems like he was hatin' a little...thats troopers for ya.
No that is human beings for ya...

mybanner4a260100b5617
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
who was pulled over last night@ 45 & 646 texasboy713 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 10-23-2010 05:46 PM
Someone Pulled over on BW8 and 45s last night bdmpastx General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 03-10-2008 12:59 AM
Who pulled up to Sherlocks last night???? BigComfy General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 12-07-2007 07:42 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2007, 11:47 AM   #22
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

4 in 3 aint even close to over. and not everyone is prohibitionist, having a few and knowing when you are in control is part of being a responsible adult. nothing wrong with a cab if I'm over.
and he was sitting still. troopers tend to exhibit dicketry.

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 12:15 PM   #23
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2007 CBR 1000 RR *** SOLD ***

troopers Rock!!!lol... but they dont play... they even give cops written warnings... they document document document
Old 11-25-2007, 12:23 PM   #24
CaligoneTx
Forest Gnome Tour Guide

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Triumph 675r
Ducati 748
Hyosungs (250r + 650r)
Honda 900rr
Suzuki Busa1300r (+2 bikes)

Send a message via AIM to CaligoneTx Send a message via Yahoo to CaligoneTx
Consider it as another bar story or maybe something that will be on the back of your mind the next time you're in the bar listening to stories
Old 11-25-2007, 12:30 PM   #25
Pre-K

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized

Why do some people assume that cops pull people over for no reason??? I get that ALL THE FUKKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think that we (coppers) are out to make you a multi-millionaire?!?!?! Cause thats exactly what will happen when we violate the law and your civil rights. You'll sue the t outta the department AND the cop, and you'll win...

So until you think that we love you so much (we don't) that we are willing to give up everything we have so that you can become rich... think again. (not talking specifically to this thread starter, talking to everyone)
Pre-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 12:33 PM   #26
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre-K View Post
Why do some people assume that cops pull people over for no reason??? I get that ALL THE FUKKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think that we (coppers) are out to make you a multi-millionaire?!?!?! Cause thats exactly what will happen when we violate the law and your civil rights. You'll sue the t outta the department AND the cop, and you'll win...

So until you think that we love you so much (we don't) that we are willing to give up everything we have so that you can become rich... think again. (not talking specifically to this thread starter, talking to everyone)
because they need to blame someone else for their stupid decisions rather than themselves.

i dont understand why someone would post something on the internet complaining they got pulled over even though they admitted to drinking and driving.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:35 PM   #27
Pre-K

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized

Some lady said I couldn't see her registration sticker while I was driving behind her, so I must have pulled her over because she was a particular race. I just told her "No m'am, that's not the case. I have x-ray vision and can see through your car.".

What an idiot...
Old 11-25-2007, 12:40 PM   #28
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Bike(s):

Disclosure: We(cops) see you registration thru something called an MDT... it the Pc in our cars and using the plate XYZ-123 or whatever urs is... BAAAMMMMMM !!!! your registration pops up... it magic...
Old 11-25-2007, 12:44 PM   #29
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Quote:

I dont drink, so when I get pulled over and know all my stuff is right, The police can duck my sick.

I got pulled by dps on 288(manville). They asked if they could "look in my car" i replied "kiss my as$", handcuffed, put in car, they took all the carpet, trunk liner and spare out of my car, when they found nothing, they sent me on my way, carpet all tore up and all.

Nice show of "whos in charge" "i'm bigger and better than you" imo.

file transfer protocall is my thought most of the time

Last edited by josh302; 11-25-2007 at 12:46 PM.
josh302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 12:58 PM   #30
josh302

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

^edit

I dont drink and drive
Old 11-25-2007, 01:03 PM   #31
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years

i think some of yalls definition of "drinking" is a little misguided. some of the fellas that have posted on this thread about how one shouldnt drink ANYTHING then drive, i have PERSONALLy seen at meets doing just that. nothing excessive, but just a few brews and going home. sound familiar? i love how the "holier than thou" attitude comes out from the woodwork sometimes.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:15 PM   #32
Pre-K

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh302 View Post
I dont drink, so when I get pulled over and know all my stuff is right, The police can duck my sick.

I got pulled by dps on 288(manville). They asked if they could "look in my car" i replied "kiss my as$", handcuffed, put in car, they took all the carpet, trunk liner and spare out of my car, when they found nothing, they sent me on my way, carpet all tore up and all.
Its called a "wingspan search"... the popo can check the area to which you have immediate reach (pretty much the whole cabin).

But alot of times, people don't even realize their minor infraction, ie: crossed over the fog line, or failed to stop at designated point, or failed to park parallel to and within 18" of the curb, or failed to signal at least 100 feet prior to... or any other number of minor stuff...

Coppers have to have a reason to pull you... its not until they do AND do a little investigating that they can figure out if you're Johnny tbag or a good citizen. We can't tell by just lookin' at ya' guys.

Personally, DPS or any other agency can pull me over and search me and my car anytime... ain't got anything to hide, so...

Last edited by Pre-K; 11-25-2007 at 01:17 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:29 PM   #33
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!

Bike(s):

There are hundreds of things Cops can use to pull a person over... what some of you fail to realize is that very reason can SAVE your life of the life of another... We take many "unsafe" people off the road and it all could have started with a minor infraction that I see many of ya'll talking about... What if that " Failing to stop at a designated point i.e ( a cross walk ) would have led cops to smell alcohol on someones breath??? and that person if WE HAD NOT STOPPED THEM could have hurt you or your family??? or if that person had a felony warrant??? guys WE ARE JUST DOING OUR JOB which is usually for the greater good....
Old 11-25-2007, 02:01 PM   #34
tomLSTD
LSTD Mob Cappo

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh302 View Post
They asked if they could "look in my car" i replied "kiss my as$", handcuffed, put in car, they took all the carpet, trunk liner and spare out of my car,
No way, you politely asked him to kiss your and he did all that? You're right, he was a .

By the way, did you do anything like complain to the city or file a complaint to the PD?

I'm thinking there's more to that story.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:03 PM   #35
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:

Personally, DPS or any other agency can pull me over and search me and my car anytime... ain't got anything to hide, so...

When I was younger I had one of your coworkers pull me over around once a week. Usually for small non-moving violations. EVERYTIME he asked if he could search my car, and since I had nothing to hide, I let him. I don't see a reason to search my car 4 times a month. WTF is up with that chit? He was always nice to me, but that searching got old pretty quick.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:05 PM   #36
tomLSTD
LSTD Mob Cappo

Trackdays: 1

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_LS_Hatch View Post
When I was younger I had one of your coworkers pull me over around once a week. Usually for small non-moving violations. EVERYTIME he asked if he could search my car, and since I had nothing to hide, I let him. I don't see a reason to search my car 4 times a month. WTF is up with that chit? He was always nice to me, but that searching got old pretty quick.
If you would have taken care of those "non moving violations" that kept getting you pulled over, I bet it would have stopped happening...
Old 11-25-2007, 02:25 PM   #37
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomLSTD View Post
If you would have taken care of those "non moving violations" that kept getting you pulled over, I bet it would have stopped happening...

I always did the day after I was pulled over. One week it was a taiilight burned out, the next, a license plate light. . . after that it would be a headlight that burned out the same night I was pulled. I know he was doing his job, and I deserved to be pulled over, whether I knew a light in the back of my car was burned out or not. Never once said i had a problem with being pulled. . . .just the search that ensued everytime, and everytime returned nothing.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:38 PM   #38
josh302

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoRiderRR View Post
There are hundreds of things Cops can use to pull a person over... what some of you fail to realize is that very reason can SAVE your life of the life of another... We take many "unsafe" people off the road and it all could have started with a minor infraction that I see many of ya'll talking about... What if that " Failing to stop at a designated point i.e ( a cross walk ) would have led cops to smell alcohol on someones breath??? and that person if WE HAD NOT STOPPED THEM could have hurt you or your family??? or if that person had a felony warrant??? guys WE ARE JUST DOING OUR JOB which is usually for the greater good....
I agrea. my problem is, I usually have a chip on my shoulder, if you reach for it, whatch out.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:44 PM   #39
infidel
drpickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoRiderRR View Post
what ever happened to cops helping you change your tire help with your car broken down? how is writng me a ticket for a dirty license plate or my window tint, for the greater good? it all about money. most could give a shiit less about the greater good hey just wanna write ticket so the city or county makes more money.
Chlamydia. I think I might name my daughter Chlamydia.
infidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:52 PM   #40
josh302

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomLSTD View Post
No way, you politely asked him to kiss your and he did all that? You're right, he was a .

By the way, did you do anything like complain to the city or file a complaint to the PD?

I'm thinking there's more to that story.
yes I did go further with it in manville, filed asault. I told them NO they cant search my car, and they did anyway. Found nothing, but pulled all my carpet out anyway. The response in court was "they had probable cause to search", judge said otherwise. Judge said "you cant go tearing up citizens vehicles because they speak to you in a dis-respect".

I wont post officers or judge names. it is public data, if you want to research.

Judge said it was not assault, distruction of property maybe. If I had to do it over, I would probably keep my mouth shut. Nothing that happened that day really matters now, although it seemed really important to me at the time to spend money and waste time to make it known these guys were dumbass's.

Although, my offer still stands to the guys that were beat and falsly imprisoned in corpus. I will pay for the civil suit, I get 40% of the win.

Advertisement