Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2007, 01:20 AM   #21
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
 
kstrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Magnolia
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,052


Bike(s):
Some









Quote:
Originally Posted by SacKingsFan View Post
maybe I am gullilble or maybe I'm just a crazy thats going to beat your at the next meet. who knows huh..
As I mentioned in PM... You resemble that remark? I didn't mention you by name did I.


Btw... all 6'4" 250lbs of my is shakin
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Legislative Alert - We Need Your Help Concerning ThomasNinja650 The Circus 0 12-02-2009 11:08 AM
Action Alert! A Must Read!! BuellRider General Discussion (Moto Related) 3 01-23-2008 12:09 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-25-2007, 01:22 AM   #22
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!
 
PoPoRiderRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Houston Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,309

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2007 CBR 1000 RR *** SOLD ***









MOORE IS AN IDIOT... JUST MY OPINION THO
__________________
We do not take these risks to escape life, but to keep life from escaping Us.
PoPoRiderRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:23 AM   #23
SacKingsFan
Hi
 
SacKingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 132


Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675









Quote:
Originally Posted by XRCajun View Post
Just because Moore put it in a movie doesn't mean there is anything in it you should believe. First of all the comparison he used to compare our health care system to was Cuba. Are you kidding me! One of the most backward communist countries in the world. The hospital he used there is well known for being used only for the rich of Cuba. No regular Joe can ever get near that hospital. Even that being said, anyone who is anyone from anywhere in the world comes to the US to get serious health care. There is no better! For Moore to even begin to suggest otherwise shows his moronic judgment and political bias and anyone who believes what he is claiming is just as moronic as he is. Nearly everything he put in that movie has been proven to be bogus.

I'll bet you money that the lady you are talking about didn't get a bill from her insurance company because they were not the provider. She got the bill from the ambulance company and the insurance company denied the claim. But you and Moore would certainly distort that. I'll bet she still didn't have to pay for the ambulance cost instead the tax payers did and she did get the service. Didn't she? In countries like Cuba you don't get the service unless you can pay. Not so here.

Your Aunt is a lot smarter than you are! Why don't you give her a little respect?

Just to show your genius your going to go out and watch another Michael Moore movie instead taking any other action on issues like this? That's brilliant! Spend some time with your Aunt and listen.
first off your defending the health care system we have, yet your asking people to fight for a bill that probably will be passed that screws you over.. SMART ONE

second it compared the US health care to not only cuba but, british, french, and canada.. Get your facts right dude..

pretty sad you fools jump on me for watching something and doing a little research of my own and finding out that some of it was actually true.. Not all of it I was able to 100% say was true but some of it was. Also so what that he went to a rich hospital in cuba.. That doesnt mean what was in the video was incorrect.

If you think there is something wrong with watching a video and basing a few opinions on that video then we might as well live in ****ing cuba where you cant say without being killed or something.

Respect my opinion and I will respect yours. Calling me gullible or stupid is ****ed up and sorry im not going to let some punk kid call me that on motorcycle forums.
__________________
www.myspace.com/kevin_gsxr

Smack That
SacKingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:34 AM   #24
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by SacKingsFan View Post
first off your defending the health care system we have, yet your asking people to fight for a bill that probably will be passed that screws you over.. SMART ONE

second it compared the US health care to not only cuba but, british, french, and canada.. Get your facts right dude..

pretty sad you fools jump on me for watching something and doing a little research of my own and finding out that some of it was actually true.. Not all of it I was able to 100% say was true but some of it was. Also so what that he went to a rich hospital in cuba.. That doesnt mean what was in the video was incorrect.

If you think there is something wrong with watching a video and basing a few opinions on that video then we might as well live in ****ing cuba where you cant say without being killed or something.

Respect my opinion and I will respect yours. Calling me gullible or stupid is ****ed up and sorry im not going to let some punk kid call me that on motorcycle forums.
socialized healthcare is a complete failure. if you actually DID this research you claim to have done, you'd know this.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:36 AM   #25
SacKingsFan
Hi
 
SacKingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 132


Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675









oh and btw..

you can ask Dave C he knows me very well..

I talked to my mother in law who is a LOBBIST at the capital in Austin.

She said a bill is never introduced unless there is a lot of backing already for it. She also said that if the bill was intruduced you can bet who ever incouraged the bill has already put a lot of money into making sure the bill passes. However she has seen bills that were sure to pass, fail because of strong opposition from outside sources..

So good luck on that.. I filled it out as well.
__________________
www.myspace.com/kevin_gsxr

Smack That
SacKingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:39 AM   #26
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs View Post
As I mentioned in PM... You resemble that remark? I didn't mention you by name did I.


Btw... all 6'4" 250lbs of my is shakin
im 5'10" and 180lbs. you want some of dis hot fiya?
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:43 AM   #27
SacKingsFan
Hi
 
SacKingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 132


Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675









Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
socialized healthcare is a complete failure. if you actually DID this research you claim to have done, you'd know this.
ROFL.. ok dude..

tell that to people that live in Canada, and in England..
They would tell you your ****ing crazy..

There is positives and negatives for each. I think its to late for socialized health care in America but there is other things we can do to

Btw azylum back the off.. I thought you were a cool guy but I see maybe you think your the smartest kid in class or something.. back the off.

check this out.. source: http://www.who.int/whr/2000/media_ce.../en/index.html

Other findings in the annual WHO report include:

In Europe, health systems in Mediterranean countries such as France, Italy and Spain are rated higher than others in the continent. Norway is the highest Scandinavian nation, at 11th .
Colombia, Chile, Costa Rica and Cuba are rated highest among the Latin American nations 22nd, 33rd, 36th and 39th in the world, respectively.
Singapore is ranked 6th , the only Asian country apart from Japan in the top 10 countries.
In the Pacific, Australia ranks 32 nd overall, while New Zealand is 41st .
In the Middle East and North Africa, many countries rank highly: Oman is in 8 th place overall, Saudi Arabia is ranked 26th , United Arab Emirates 27th and Morocco, 29th.

The U.S. health system spends a higher portion of its gross domestic product than any other country but ranks 37 out of 191 countries according to its performance, the report finds. The United Kingdom, which spends just six percent of GDP on health services, ranks 18 th . Several small countries San Marino, Andorra, Malta and Singapore are rated close behind second- placed Italy.

AMERICA IS 37TH IN HEALTH CARE.
But the countries with socialized health care are in the top 10..

yeah its a complete failure huh
__________________
www.myspace.com/kevin_gsxr

Smack That
SacKingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:48 AM   #28
SacKingsFan
Hi
 
SacKingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 132


Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675









http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html

1 France <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
2 Italy <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
3 San Marino
4 Andorra
5 Malta
6 Singapore
7 Spain
8 Oman
9 Austria
10 Japan
11 Norway
12 Portugal
13 Monaco
14 Greece
15 Iceland
16 Luxembourg
17 Netherlands
18 United Kingdom
19 Ireland
20 Switzerland
21 Belgium
22 Colombia
23 Sweden
24 Cyprus
25 Germany
26 Saudi Arabia
27 United Arab Emirates
28 Israel
29 Morocco
30 Canada
31 Finland
32 Australia
33 Chile
34 Denmark
35 Dominica
36 Costa Rica
37 United States of America
__________________
www.myspace.com/kevin_gsxr

Smack That
SacKingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:59 AM   #29
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
 
kstrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Magnolia
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,052


Bike(s):
Some









Quote:
Originally Posted by SacKingsFan View Post
first off your defending the health care system we have, yet your asking people to fight for a bill that probably will be passed that screws you over.. SMART ONE

second it compared the US health care to not only cuba but, british, french, and canada.. Get your facts right dude..

pretty sad you fools jump on me for watching something and doing a little research of my own and finding out that some of it was actually true.. Not all of it I was able to 100% say was true but some of it was. Also so what that he went to a rich hospital in cuba.. That doesnt mean what was in the video was incorrect.

If you think there is something wrong with watching a video and basing a few opinions on that video then we might as well live in ****ing cuba where you cant say without being killed or something.

Respect my opinion and I will respect yours. Calling me gullible or stupid is ****ed up and sorry im not going to let some punk kid call me that on motorcycle forums.
Thanks but at 40ish I'm guessing I've delt with the health care system a bit longer than you & am of the opinion that socializing it (ie France, UK, Canada) is not the answer. Does any govt. beaurocracy work efficiently? How 'bout we put the healthcare system in the hands of the clowns responsible for Social Security or Medicare ... You want it fixed? End third party payees for such trivialities as Colds, stubbed toes etc... & use Insurance in event of Catastrophic illness/ Injuries. Carefull when you offer someone a free lunch....
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:00 AM   #30
SacKingsFan
Hi
 
SacKingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 132


Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675









Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs View Post
Thanks but at 40ish I'm guessing I've delt with the health care system a bit longer than you & am of the opinion that socializing it (ie France, UK, Canada) is not the answer. Does any govt. beaurocracy work efficiently? How 'bout we put the healthcare system in the hands of the clowns responsible for Social Security or Medicare ... You want it fixed? End third party payees for such trivialities as Colds, stubbed toes etc... & use Insurance in event of Catastrophic illness/ Injuries. Carefull when you offer someone a free lunch....
hey bud I agree with ya 100%.. 10000000000%..

Im posting this again cause it wont let me edit my last post..

azylum your so smart.. as you said "socialized heathcare is a failure and if I would of done my research like you said I would know that" right?
NOW MAKE THAT STATMENT..

1 France <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
2 Italy <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
3 San Marino
4 Andorra
5 Malta
6 Singapore
7 Spain <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
8 Oman <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
9 Austria <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
10 Japan
11 Norway
12 Portugal
13 Monaco
14 Greece <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
15 Iceland <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
16 Luxembourg <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
17 Netherlands <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
18 United Kingdom <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
19 Ireland <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
20 Switzerland
21 Belgium <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
22 Colombia
23 Sweden <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
24 Cyprus <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
25 Germany <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
26 Saudi Arabia <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
27 United Arab Emirates
28 Israel <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
29 Morocco
30 Canada
31 Finland <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
32 Australia <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
33 Chile <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
34 Denmark <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
35 Dominica
36 Costa Rica <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
37 United States of America
__________________
www.myspace.com/kevin_gsxr

Smack That
SacKingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:08 AM   #31
SacKingsFan
Hi
 
SacKingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 132


Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675









Azylum I will keep checking for your responce :

oh and I missed one.. Canada has socialized healthcare..

24 countries all with socialized healthcare ranked higher then the USA by the world health ogranization but your right..

COMPLETE FAILURE!!!. Maybe you should do some reasearch instead of doing videos or operation candycane..
__________________
www.myspace.com/kevin_gsxr

Smack That

Last edited by SacKingsFan; 11-25-2007 at 02:11 AM.
SacKingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:43 AM   #32
hypertrophyy
Senior Member
 
hypertrophyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 706


Bike(s):
07 600rr track









Quote:
Originally Posted by SacKingsFan View Post
maybe I am gullilble or maybe I'm just a crazy thats going to beat your at the next meet. who knows huh..
kevin are you off your meds or something.
hypertrophyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:48 AM   #33
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
 
kstrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Magnolia
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,052


Bike(s):
Some









Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
im 5'10" and 180lbs. you want some of dis hot fiya?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cornholio.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	7546

Just keep photoshop outa this...
kstrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:00 AM   #34
SacKingsFan
Hi
 
SacKingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 132


Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675









Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertrophyy View Post
kevin are you off your meds or something.

yes :( I have a short temper when im off them..

But no for real I just get tired of seeing people get talked down to if they arent one of the groupies.. gets old quick..

I was wrong for saying that to the guy.. For that I'm sorry..

But I think I proved my point.. or atleast explained what I meant a little better..
__________________
www.myspace.com/kevin_gsxr

Smack That
SacKingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:55 AM   #35
hypertrophyy
Senior Member
 
hypertrophyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 706


Bike(s):
07 600rr track









Figured, I don't even think anybody aimed anything at you to begin with bro so go to you cabinet and grab the uh.... chill pill.

In short.... besides having no insurance, I have the worst insurance you could have in the states. Everybody here has some good points. I'm not about to get into a debate on my opinion. What I will say is our med system is only getting worse and its sad to watch. You guys already stated many good facts for me to add other than yes its a growing problem and most of us know this. The first post in this thread raised my eyebrowl. Our country has the best docs in the world and the best hospitals. The question to me is what good is any of it if you can't afford to see them. All the time you hear about all these facinating discoveries in medicine. With the outragious cost of hopitials today in the US, who fk can afford that sht? Or for how long?........
hypertrophyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:32 AM   #36
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by SacKingsFan View Post
ROFL.. ok dude..

tell that to people that live in Canada, and in England..
They would tell you your ****ing crazy..

There is positives and negatives for each. I think its to late for socialized health care in America but there is other things we can do to

Btw azylum back the off.. I thought you were a cool guy but I see maybe you think your the smartest kid in class or something.. back the off.

check this out.. source: http://www.who.int/whr/2000/media_ce.../en/index.html

Other findings in the annual WHO report include:

In Europe, health systems in Mediterranean countries such as France, Italy and Spain are rated higher than others in the continent. Norway is the highest Scandinavian nation, at 11th .
Colombia, Chile, Costa Rica and Cuba are rated highest among the Latin American nations 22nd, 33rd, 36th and 39th in the world, respectively.
Singapore is ranked 6th , the only Asian country apart from Japan in the top 10 countries.
In the Pacific, Australia ranks 32 nd overall, while New Zealand is 41st .
In the Middle East and North Africa, many countries rank highly: Oman is in 8 th place overall, Saudi Arabia is ranked 26th , United Arab Emirates 27th and Morocco, 29th.

The U.S. health system spends a higher portion of its gross domestic product than any other country but ranks 37 out of 191 countries according to its performance, the report finds. The United Kingdom, which spends just six percent of GDP on health services, ranks 18 th . Several small countries San Marino, Andorra, Malta and Singapore are rated close behind second- placed Italy.

AMERICA IS 37TH IN HEALTH CARE.
But the countries with socialized health care are in the top 10..

yeah its a complete failure huh

you cannot possibly be this dumb. please sell your bike before you kill yourself or someone else.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:41 AM   #37
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











get that mis information from the Michael Moore website too? socialized healthcare is absolutely terrible. just because those other countries have it, does NOT mean that its worth a . its the worst of the worst. do you honestly believe that FREE health care is going to be any good? what are you smoking? can i have some? up until about a couple of years ago it was ILLEGAL for canadians to get private HMOs in the United States, yet thousands were doing it anyway. so tell me why they were risking fines/jail if their health care system is so superior?

on another subject: i couldnt care less what you think of me. when you start to physically threaten someone you have no respect from me. if you were joking, then my bad, but you left no indication otherwise nor have you yet SAID otherwise even after the fact.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:45 AM   #38
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs View Post
Attachment 7546

Just keep photoshop outa this...

HAHA. ok ill behave.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:57 AM   #39
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by SacKingsFan View Post
hey bud I agree with ya 100%.. 10000000000%..

Im posting this again cause it wont let me edit my last post..

azylum your so smart.. as you said "socialized heathcare is a failure and if I would of done my research like you said I would know that" right?
NOW MAKE THAT STATMENT..

1 France <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
2 Italy <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
3 San Marino
4 Andorra
5 Malta
6 Singapore
7 Spain <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
8 Oman <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
9 Austria <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
10 Japan
11 Norway
12 Portugal
13 Monaco
14 Greece <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
15 Iceland <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
16 Luxembourg <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
17 Netherlands <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
18 United Kingdom <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
19 Ireland <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
20 Switzerland
21 Belgium <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
22 Colombia
23 Sweden <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
24 Cyprus <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
25 Germany <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
26 Saudi Arabia <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
27 United Arab Emirates
28 Israel <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
29 Morocco
30 Canada
31 Finland <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
32 Australia <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
33 Chile <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
34 Denmark <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
35 Dominica
36 Costa Rica <--- socialized health care but its a failure huh ROFL
37 United States of America
:r ofl:
:r ofl:


youre a douche. "socialized healthcare but its a failure huh ROFL" (im doing the little voice when im saying that in my head). you still havent proven anything. all youve said over and over and over is that they HAVE it, now how effective it was.


http://www.liberty-page.com/issues/h...neineight.html
http://www.liberty-page.com/issues/h...drugswont.html
http://www.liberty-page.com/issues/h...kcarebeds.html
http://www.cato.org/pubs/catosletter...letterv3n1.pdf

thats just the first few things i saw when i typed in "socialized healthcare". and its not just the fact on how bad it is that gets me. its the fact that i have a serious problem paying for other peoples hospital bills. get a job and buy your own insurance.

k im done with this thread. im laughing so hard im almost crying. thanks for the entertainment. you commies are always good for chuckle, ill hand you that.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:27 AM   #40
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











sorry Jim for ruining your thread with a political contest.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy