MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2007, 01:32 AM   #1
BlackWidow
The Doctor

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
A Ducati
A KaToom
Several Yamahas...
Some Kawis
No HONDAS! ;)

Send a message via AIM to BlackWidow
Need Help/Advice - need to trace a cell number..

Okay, so i've been getting calls from this number lately, its an (832)... number and its really bugging me.

I need to get the number traced, traced to any information from owner, cellular company, prepaid - contract. At this point any information would help.

I tried using this online service that charged $15 bucks, but it didnt me to much info and i have a feeling the number is probably prepaid.

either way does anyone of you or someone you know works in the actual "cellular" industry where you can get a number traced? Can cops be of any help, by just tracing the number?

any info would be appreciated, feel free to post in this thread or PM me. I really need help getting info on this number.

Thanks in advance..

PS: I'm sure its happened to someone before - how'd you get it traced? :/:

It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal...
BlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone have Fresnel's cell number? indoMLA Fresnel Phan Attorney At Law 1 08-24-2010 07:43 PM
New cell number Jay Off Topic 24 12-09-2009 01:27 PM
I have a new cell number Chubby Racer Off Topic 1 02-27-2009 03:48 PM
cell phone trace? rick Off Topic 5 10-13-2007 02:19 PM
JAVI's Cell Number? Speedemon General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 10-03-2007 12:17 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-23-2007, 01:43 AM   #2
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Why do *you* need it traced? If there is a crime being committed to you over the phone, then cops could most likely get the info from the cell company.

If it's just because it's bugging you, I think you're out of luck. :dontknow:
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:13 AM   #3
jimmy"zx6
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2005 kawasaki 636,2004 zx10r

User is banned

jimmy"zx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:38 AM   #4
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing

Feedback Rating: (2)

Okay its me, Pay me my money and I'll quit bugging you... Dude just change yoru number there is no charge to do this if you explain whats going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
Okay, so i've been getting calls from this number lately, its an (832)... number and its really bugging me.

I need to get the number traced, traced to any information from owner, cellular company, prepaid - contract. At this point any information would help.

I tried using this online service that charged $15 bucks, but it didnt me to much info and i have a feeling the number is probably prepaid.

either way does anyone of you or someone you know works in the actual "cellular" industry where you can get a number traced? Can cops be of any help, by just tracing the number?

any info would be appreciated, feel free to post in this thread or PM me. I really need help getting info on this number.

Thanks in advance..

PS: I'm sure its happened to someone before - how'd you get it traced? :/:
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement