MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2007, 03:53 PM   #121
ZXALAN
UR NXT

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2000 Turbo-Hayabusa
2013 BMW S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshooter1125 View Post
when we got to hooters, it was packed.. nowhere to sit, and I just felt awkward just standing in the back... I rolled with a group to sams boat and had a absolute blast!!! it was awesome meeting the people I did!!!!
Yeah rolled up there on an hour ride through bumper to bumper traffic, only to get to hooters with a million people there. Looks like there was a ton of bikes but they were all so spread out and unorganized, we didn't know who was who or what was what.....We stayed about 20 mins and followed a group to Sams boat....That was pretty cool, a little better organized but not near as many people as at Hoots...I think everyone split and went to two different Sams Boat's.

MH member participation was outstanding, event organization/planning....well not so much....Still got to ride though so....its all good.

Also it was nice meeting those of you I met.

319hp@14lbs(pump gas), 435hp@29lbs(race gas)
Texas Mile Mar 09, 225.906mph, 8.82@168.43 w/1.63 60'-14.5lbs
ZXALAN is offline   Reply With Quote