Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2007, 08:00 PM   #1
Jungle Racing
Feedback Rating: (0)

MSF Sticky Suggestion

We have had a lot of accidents in the last several weeks. I make no assumptions as to the cause or reason behind each but I do have a suggestion. I don't know all of the politics involved so I have posted it here.

I suggest that we post an MSF sticky that mostly centers around the basics and safety (TCOLK, etc) and can include group riding fundementals and even pratice drills if so inclinded. This maybe useful to both novice and experianced riders alike.

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window!
CLETUS is offline   Reply With Quote