Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 10:58 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

this is what happened with johny boy

ok well johnathon was at my bestfrnds matt's house chillin with me matt and his dad ...johnathon just finished fixing my bike then cleaned his ...wanted to go home to get truck .... wasnt going to wear helmet me and matt who we both ridee said wear it or ur not leaving ...he put it on no less then 2 min's after he left we get a call from him saying help .... phones goes silent click no answer so me and matt jump in the truck and go around probably 1/2 a mile down the street and there he is with this guy who ran outside to help him ...we jump out and stop the gass leak he didnt remember much ...matt took him to the hospital and i took his bike back to the house fun walk in shorts and no shirt with heavy bike .... i got it in garage jetted to the hospital ....

now regarding speed johnathons bike slid about 200 ft +

idk 30mph????

but send your best wishs and later on this month or next month im having a bbq at my house for a fundraiser ....

ill keep you posted

I know CerealKiller who knows Cogs69 who knows Squoddybody who knows Whorenet who knows McKee who knows Sugz who knows Meaner who knows Mala who knows Cody who knows Hardcoresteeevveee!