Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2007, 02:11 PM   #41
Thread Savior
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years

1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
ive known of a couple christians that got fired for trying to convert other employees on the job.

i dont think the mgmt even cared about the religion aspect, they just canned them for jabberjawing and distracting the other employees and keeping everyone from doing what they are supposed to do at work...WORK.

i can honestly say if a christian were applying for a job i was interviewing for, it would not be a factor. BUT if they keep bringing up religion during the interview instead of focusing on the job, i would not hire them based on the fact they would be doing the same all day long at work.

same goes for atheist or any other religion. i dont care what you believe just dont make it become a problem.

its wrong to try and convert people at work imo, as they cannot leave if you make them feel uncomfortable. i consider it harrasment.

now if someone wants to mention their beliefs now and then, and even have a religious discussion i dont mind, but when people start trying to convert, its gone too far.

wait till i clock out to try and convert me, that way i can ignore you in peace and go home.

im a taoist btw.
Brought to you by Carls Jr.!
Chris24 is offline   Reply With Quote