MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 12:22 PM   #141
Fuzzy018

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2009 HD Dyna - Super Glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
No, of course you don't have to. I am just wondering if you do? I mean Hitler was a nut. The catholic religion has done some really questionable things that aren't Biblical. But they are just a religion(man's attempt to find ) But that doesn't change the fact that loves you and Sent his Son to save your soul now does it?
Says who.

It's always been told by other people. Never by Jesus or himself.

When that happens, then call me. Till then, your entire belief systems is based on a she said he said system
Fuzzy018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Celebrity Athiests ArturoC Off Topic 5 03-20-2007 01:07 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2007, 12:26 PM   #142
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
No, of course you don't have to. I am just wondering if you do? I mean Hitler was a nut. The catholic religion has done some really questionable things that aren't Biblical. But they are just a religion(man's attempt to find ) But that doesn't change the fact that loves you and Sent his Son to save your soul now does it?
That is what Christians believe.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:27 PM   #143
gixxerbill

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy018 View Post
Says who.

It's always been told by other people. Never by Jesus or himself.

When that happens, then call me. Till then, your entire belief systems is based on a she said he said system
says in the Bible that man knows he exist just by the nature alone. I mean when you look nature and how complex it is you really think that all happend by a big bang in space. I am sorry but you have to have more faith to believe in the big bang theory than all this happened by intelligent design. The Big bang theory is just plain stupid.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:28 PM   #144
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faylaricia View Post
That is what Christians believe.
And you? I mean you got to believe in something or not in anything. Well?
Old 11-16-2007, 12:32 PM   #145
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
says in the Bible that man knows he exist just by the nature alone. I mean when you look nature and how complex it is you really think that all happend by a big bang in space. I am sorry but you have to have more faith to believe in the big bang theory than all this happened by intelligent design. The Big bang theory is just plain stupid.
According to your /religion/bible, how old is the earth?
Old 11-16-2007, 12:32 PM   #146
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
not believing in a christian does not lead one to not believing in anything. . .
Old 11-16-2007, 12:33 PM   #147
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
Well I meant to say organized prayer but got wrapped up in the under thing from the other post. Yes, I think if organized prayer was instigated back in school I think the school would be safer. Now, you have the school teaching the kids they evoved from monkeys and they just die when they die.which is total bs (evolutition is a theory and not a fact) So kids influenced by Satan(the Columbine shooters) decide to kill other kids and then kill themselves heck why not they are just monkey decendents that just die right?
is a theory and not a fact
Old 11-16-2007, 12:35 PM   #148
Fuzzy018

Bike(s):

Quote:
says NOTHING on the bible!!!! That's the point!!!

Men wrote the bible, not . Not even Jesus.

There's supposedly a "missing link" in the evolution of men. And that the last thread the religious are hanging on too. It will be discoverend eventualy.

However, scientists can show the evolution of many species. They can show the progression of a Velociraptor to a Hawk.

And how do dinasaurs exist if nowhere, in any religions writings, they are ever mentioned. didn't create them. How did they exist?

Or do you believe that the earth in only a couple thousand years old istead of the CARBON DATED billions?
Old 11-16-2007, 12:37 PM   #149
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
says NOTHING on the bible!!!! That's the point!!!

Men wrote the bible, not . Not even Jesus.

There's supposedly a "missing link" in the evolution of men. And that the last thread the religious are hanging on too. It will be discoverend eventualy.

However, scientists can show the evolution of many species. They can show the progression of a Velociraptor to a Hawk.

And how do dinasaurs exist if nowhere, in any religions writings, they are ever mentioned. didn't create them. How did they exist?

Or do you believe that the earth in only a couple thousand years old istead of the CARBON DATED billions?
why did you give away the proper answer to my question before he even had a chance to (ignorantly) reply?

Carbon Dating FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2007, 12:39 PM   #150
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
If you want to put me in a particular box, you can try all day.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:42 PM   #151
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Don't believe then. Believe in the silly evolution theory. Believe that our planet just happens to stay the right distance from the sun. Just believe that our eye as complex as it is just evolved from some goo out of the water. Ya'll think Christians are silly dang ya'll should evaluate your own belief systems if you want to know what true sillyness is. What sin are ya'll holding on to that keeps you from believing in so in turn you don't have to accountable to Him...Really?
Old 11-16-2007, 12:42 PM   #152
Fuzzy018

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles View Post
why did you give away the proper answer to my question before he even had a chance to (ignorantly) reply?

I was writing it at the same time as you. Sorry.

What does FTW mean?
Old 11-16-2007, 12:44 PM   #153
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBritt04R6 View Post
I disagree here. My opinion is that if the politicians have the power to mold, change, and shape the country - then Christians need to have a voice in that. For example. The great commissions says to go forth, preaching the Gospel - right? Thats an offensive message by default, because you're calling someone a sinner, etc... Now - if its a hate crime to call a homosexual guy names, and such - then how much longer before calling someone a sinner becomes outlawed? If that happens, then what about offending someone who happens to be sitting in a church listening to a sermon being preached on sin and ?

Will the government remember "free speach and religious freedom?" or will they gag the preachers, and outlaw the Bible for its "hate-speech".

Unfortunately, things being how they are - they're not going to get any better for Christians.

Britt
taking part in politics is taking part in war........it's also having faith in man made government which is another thing you should not do. jesus was offered a political poisition (to be king over all the lands on earth) by satan for one act of worship and he turned it down. if jesus didn't want anything to do with politics why do "christians" today???

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:44 PM   #154
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

For The Win!!!!!
Old 11-16-2007, 12:44 PM   #155
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faylaricia View Post
If you want to put me in a particular box, you can try all day.
I don't have to put you in a box death will eventually do that. Then you will have to answer to someone.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:45 PM   #156
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
Don't believe then. Believe in the silly evolution theory. Believe that our planet just happens to stay the right distance from the sun. Just believe that our eye as complex as it is just evolved from some goo out of the water. Ya'll think Christians are silly dang ya'll should evaluate your own belief systems if you want to know what true sillyness is. What sin are ya'll holding on to that keeps you from believing in so in turn you don't have to accountable to Him...Really?
before you get mad and leave the thread please go back and answer my question. . .

according to your /bible/religion, how old is the earth?
Old 11-16-2007, 12:46 PM   #157
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles View Post

carbon dating has been proven wrong many times. what we thought was a million years old is actually a couple thousand.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:49 PM   #158
Fuzzy018

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187 View Post
carbon dating has been proven wrong many times. what we thought was a million years old is actually a couple thousand.
what about the dinasaurs?
Old 11-16-2007, 12:52 PM   #159
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
I don't have to put you in a box death will eventually do that. Then you will have to answer to someone.
Yeah, ok.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:52 PM   #160
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
what about the dinasaurs?
Maybe they were wiped out because they didn't believe?

Advertisement