MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 10:13 AM   #81
Fuzzy018

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2009 HD Dyna - Super Glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by marimirez View Post
So created the motorcycle?
I looks that way
Fuzzy018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Celebrity Athiests ArturoC Off Topic 5 03-20-2007 01:07 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2007, 10:13 AM   #82
gixxerbill

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
I thought you were supposed to leave the judging up to .
Please tell me where I was judging? It is a simple fact. Judging as you said is up to whether someone believes in His Son. If Arturoc doesn't believe in I am pretty sure he doesn't believe in His son either. If I am wrong arturoc, please state so.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:15 AM   #83
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
Another trippy thing for you to wow on. Have you ever talked to anybody that has died? I doubt it.
So you're back to the whole 'just in case' argument?

It's just so funny to hear some of your arguments. They are very similar to the boogie man and santa claus.

BTW, I am also Asanta clause and Aboogie man, so sorry to offend you if you still believe in them too.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:16 AM   #84
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
So created the motorcycle?
Sure did. I mean if he created all the raw materials that went into the motorcycle and then the brain and body of the creature that designed and put it together, don't you reckon He should get the credit for the build?
Old 11-16-2007, 10:17 AM   #85
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
If Arturoc doesn't believe in I am pretty sure he doesn't believe in His son either. If I am wrong arturoc, please state so.
<-- non-believer. You are correct, sir.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 11-16-2007, 10:17 AM   #86
marimirez
PW Reformed...

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2000 Can a tuna ~sold~ 06 Gixxer 600

Quote:
Please tell me where I was judging? It is a simple fact. Judging as you said is up to whether someone believes in His Son. If Arturoc doesn't believe in I am pretty sure he doesn't believe in His son either. If I am wrong arturoc, please state so.
Actually not that is not a fact, that is a belief.
marimirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:19 AM   #87
TxBritt08R1
Saved By Grace

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 R1 - Sold!
2004 R6 - Sold!
2004 FZ6 - Sold!

Send a message via MSN to TxBritt08R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy018 View Post
Waht about the billion of chinese that don't believe in your .
What happens to them??
Did your create them??
What about the Muslims??
The Buddists??
Who created them???
And if your created the whole universe??
Doesn't is include all these people that are trying to kill you?
Cause you di know Christians and Muslims pray to the same . The only difference if Jesus and Mohamed.

Atheists do have faith.
We just have faith in different things.
Just like the different religions, some belive that the answer just hasn;t been found, others belive that there is no answer and are just able to accept that and live happily.

I personally believe the opposite of what you might.

I belive that MAN created .

But because I have different believes than you dons't mean I don't like you. Religions separation creates HATE, it's just how they were disigned. A religion in order to survive cannot accept any other beliefs.

I love you though man.

1. Really simply stated, and the Bible backs it up - If you die in your sins without Christ as Savior, you're condemned. Its not a popular message in todays "feel good, self-centered" society". This goes for anyone, regardless of geological location. Thats also why we have missionaries working in those places. Brave men and women sent by to spread the Gospel to the masses who so desperately need to hear it.

2. Muslims and Christians DO NOT WORSHIP THE SAME . This goes for any cult - If you deny the diety of Christ, then you're not worshipping the Father. You're committing idolatry by fashioning a of your liking.

3. I'm not arguing your beliefs on atheism - if you claim to be so, then so be it. I can't do anything in my own power except push you further away from the truth anyhow - so I'll let the Holy Spirit do the work.
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ
...I'm glad it's such a boring sport, what would it be like if they watched something a little more interesting, like football? they'd just spontaneously combust on the spot...
TxBritt08R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:19 AM   #88
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
So you're back to the whole 'just in case' argument?

It's just so funny to hear some of your arguments. They are very similar to the boogie man and santa claus.

BTW, I am also Asanta clause and Aboogie man, so sorry to offend you if you still believe in them too.
Man dude this ain't no joke you are going to die one day can you afford to be wrong?

Fuzzy, I don't hate anybody either I just hate the devil and his evil schemes to trick more people into joining him in .
Old 11-16-2007, 10:21 AM   #89
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
Actually not that is not a fact, that is a belief.

I've noticed that a few of the believers on this board tend to make creative use of the words fact and truth. They use them in ways most normal people would have to include quotes for their 'facts' and 'truths'.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 11-16-2007, 10:24 AM   #90
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
Man dude this ain't no joke you are going to die one day can you afford to be wrong?

So you don't believe in the santa? Can you afford to be wrong? Helloo, christmas is coming!!!!

Somebody is going to get a lump of coal in their stocking.

Quote:
Fuzzy, I don't hate anybody either I just hate the devil and his evil schemes to trick more people into joining him in .
See what I mean? This is the type of things they say in Elemtary level sunday school.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 11-16-2007, 10:29 AM   #91
marimirez
PW Reformed...

Bike(s):

This is what I don't get. If you care for everyone and don't want them to go to then why speak to them to the way you do. Do you really think you telling them they are wrong and are going to will make them want to be a believer? Make them want to be a person like you?
Old 11-16-2007, 10:31 AM   #92
Fuzzy018

Bike(s):

Quote:

But if you is so just, then I won't go to .

I've never done anything bad (really bad that is) in my life. So I shoud have no problem getting ito Haven even if i don;t believe.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:32 AM   #93
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
I've noticed that a few of the believers on this board tend to make creative use of the words fact and truth. They use them in ways most normal people would have to include quotes for their 'facts' and 'truths'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBritt04R6 View Post
3. I'm not arguing your beliefs on atheism - if you claim to be so, then so be it. I can't do anything in my own power except push you further away from the truth anyhow - so I'll let the Holy Spirit do the work.

See!! No quotes!
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 11-16-2007, 10:34 AM   #94
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
2. Muslims and Christians DO NOT WORSHIP THE SAME . This goes for any cult - If you deny the diety of Christ, then you're not worshipping the Father.

It is the same . It just so happens that some men got together and voted to 'elevate', or blur the line between your and your jesus.

But it's still based on the same mythical so it doesn't matter.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 11-16-2007, 10:38 AM   #95
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
But if you is so just, then I won't go to .

I've never done anything bad (really bad that is) in my life. So I shoud have no problem getting ito Haven even if i don;t believe.
Getting in with righteousness huh? Have you broken any of the 10 commandents in your life?
Old 11-16-2007, 10:38 AM   #96
Fuzzy018

Bike(s):

Quote:
1. Really simply stated, and the Bible backs it up - If you die in your sins without Christ as Savior, you're condemned. Its not a popular message in todays "feel good, self-centered" society". This goes for anyone, regardless of geological location. Thats also why we have missionaries working in those places. Brave men and women sent by to spread the Gospel to the masses who so desperately need to hear it.

2. Muslims and Christians DO NOT WORSHIP THE SAME . This goes for any cult - If you deny the diety of Christ, then you're not worshipping the Father. You're committing idolatry by fashioning a of your liking.

So basically, you're saying that christians are right and the rest of the world is worng. So, most of the people on earth are going straight to .

Here's a quetion for you.

Other religions believe in their just as strongly as you belive in your's.
And their religion (except for Buddism) says that you are going to for not believeing in their religion.
What if their is stringer than yours in the afterlife and you end up in because of it. Ever thought about that??? What if they are right?

On a secondary note. Regardless of who's right, you or them. All gods are like kids with a magnifying glass on an anthill. You claim they are all powerfull but they let all the bad things happen.

Excuse:
Free Will - MAN created as a necessity to control the masses.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:38 AM   #97
marimirez
PW Reformed...

Bike(s):

Quote:

I think you are wrong. I have seen atheist converted. But it was def not by calling them self centered and telling them they are wrong and going to .
Old 11-16-2007, 10:40 AM   #98
Fuzzy018

Bike(s):

Quote:
Getting in with righteousness huh? Have you broken any of the 10 commandents in your life?
Have you.

Cause I don;t belive in them either. But I've never robbed or killed or cheated on a loved one. I gamble and I drink and I love to F**k though
Old 11-16-2007, 10:40 AM   #99
TxBritt08R1
Saved By Grace

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 R1 - Sold!
2004 R6 - Sold!
2004 FZ6 - Sold!

Send a message via MSN to TxBritt08R1
Quote:
So basically, you're saying that christians are right and the rest of the world is worng. So, most of the people on earth are going straight to .

Here's a quetion for you.

Other religions believe in their just as strongly as you belive in your's.
And their religion (except for Buddism) says that you are going to for not believeing in their religion.
What if their is stringer than yours in the afterlife and you end up in because of it. Ever thought about that??? What if they are right?

On a secondary note. Regardless of who's right, you or them. All gods are like kids with a magnifying glass on an anthill. You claim they are all powerfull but they let all the bad things happen.

Excuse:
Free Will - MAN created as a necessity to control the masses.

If you're seriously seeking answers, then we could meet and discuss face to face. PM me for contact info.

Britt
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ
...I'm glad it's such a boring sport, what would it be like if they watched something a little more interesting, like football? they'd just spontaneously combust on the spot...
TxBritt08R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:41 AM   #100
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
This is what I don't get. If you care for everyone and don't want them to go to then why speak to them to the way you do. Do you really think you telling them they are wrong and are going to will make them want to be a believer? Make them want to be a person like you?

Why would anybody want to be like me other than being a Christian? I'm crazy haven't you read my post? I do stupid stuff on motorcycles regulary. That is why I am so thankful that sent His Son for because no telling when I am checking out.

Advertisement