MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 03:15 PM   #241
gixxerbill

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
Your doesn't speak to you?
Yea, He does through the Holy Spirit and prayers that He answers. has looked out for me my whole even when I wasn't true to Him. He is a good . I mean I should be an example to ya'll of just being here. IF ya'll even knew half crazy I have done a bike and am still here. Maybe to talk to ya'll who knows.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Celebrity Athiests ArturoC Off Topic 5 03-20-2007 01:07 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2007, 03:20 PM   #242
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
Yea, He does through the Holy Spirit and prayers that He answers. has looked out for me my whole even when I wasn't true to Him. He is a good . I mean I should be an example to ya'll of just being here. IF ya'll even knew half crazy I have done a bike and am still here. Maybe to talk to ya'll who knows.

How do you know it's really your and not your devil pretending to be her? Do you get a demerit every time your has to save you? I would think it would get old at some point, or you will use up all your demerits.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:22 PM   #243
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
How do you know it's really your and not your devil pretending to be her? Do you get a demerit every time your has to save you? I would think it would get old at some point, or you will use up all your demerits.

Last edited by jetcycles; 11-16-2007 at 03:26 PM.
jetcycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:23 PM   #244
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:

Naw, I don't think it's like that. I think of as a parent. I mean I bet you were a little and your mama still loves you doesn't she?

Oh as far as the devil or speaking. It is real easy never goes against His word. Oh and one more thing you will know when Jesus comes back because Koresh and that gold wearing tv preacher never came from the sky one a white horse.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:26 PM   #245
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
Naw, I don't think it's like that. I think of as a parent. I mean I bet you were a little and your mama still loves you doesn't she?

Oh as far as the devil or speaking. It is real easy never goes against His word. Oh and one more thing you will know when Jesus comes back because Koresh and that gold wearing tv preacher never came from the sky one a white horse.
So he's going to come from the sky "one a white horse"?
Old 11-16-2007, 03:26 PM   #246
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

arturoC send me a pm please
Old 11-16-2007, 03:27 PM   #247
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles View Post
So he's going to come from the sky "one a white horse"?
"on" not "one" but yes, and he ain't going to be as passive as He was the first time. He'll be kicking some .
Old 11-16-2007, 03:33 PM   #248
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Actually, I wasn't. My mom often thanks me and my sister for not giving her any trouble. She always talks about how quiet I was, even as a baby. And while growing up. No drinking, drugs, jail. No major drama. Was never grounded, and only occasionally spanked. <-- usually as a result of too much chocolate milk and influence from my cousin. He was the devil.

Quote:

Well, I will keep an eye out for pegasus, but I mean, is there a protocol? How is the communication established? I tend to think in computer terms. I can log in via SSH, it's a secure, authenticated channel, but there are lesser protocols that are susceptible to 'man in the middle' attacks. So, how do you verify that it's not your devil hijacking your connection?
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 11-16-2007, 03:34 PM   #249
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles View Post
arturoC send me a pm please

My PMs are disabled, Sowwy! You can email me though.. It's listed in my sig.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 11-16-2007, 03:38 PM   #250
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Actually, I wasn't. My mom often thanks me and my sister for not giving her any trouble. She always talks about how quiet I was, even as a baby. And while growing up. No drinking, drugs, jail. No major drama. Was never grounded, and only occasionally spanked. <-- usually as a result of too much chocolate milk and influence from my cousin. He was the devil.
I am happy for your mother you were a little angel. But say you weren't don't you think she would have still loved you? If your kids are brats, are you still going to love them?

One more thing would you take a mark on your hand or on you forehead to buy and sell goods if the govt implemented that policy?
Old 11-16-2007, 03:39 PM   #251
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Funny stuff!

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:39 PM   #252
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
My PMs are disabled, Sowwy! You can email me though.. It's listed in my sig.
WTF Will do
Old 11-16-2007, 03:43 PM   #253
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
If your kids are brats, are you still going to love them?
Of course. But there is something called tough love.

Quote:
One more thing would you take a mark on your hand or on you forehead to buy and sell goods if the govt implemented that policy?
Nope. I'm all about less government. I'm sure you think it's the mark of the beast or whatever, but for me, that's just the gub'ment overstepping their bounds, invasion of privacy etc.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Old 11-16-2007, 03:47 PM   #254
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Of course. But there is something called tough love.
Exactly and that is exactly what does to you when you screw up. All except his is really tough.

Quote:
Nope. I'm all about less government. I'm sure you think it's the mark of the beast or whatever, but for me, that's just the gub'ment overstepping their bounds, invasion of privacy etc.
Not a little trippy that is was forseen in the Bible? I mean what has to happen for you to say Dang, is Real?
Old 11-16-2007, 03:54 PM   #255
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Quote:
Not a little trippy that is was forseen in the Bible?
Can you point me to the specific place that foretold of the gub'ment grocery cards?

Quote:
I mean what has to happen for you to say Dang, is Real?
Hmm. What else ya got?
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404

Advertisement