MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2007, 10:19 AM   #1
slamcharger
im back and ready

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
kawa zx10r (blown motor)
kawa zx12r
cbr 1000r

Send a message via AIM to slamcharger
long night

so last night me and my room mate and a few friends went to rocking rodeo. we were all drinking having a good time and when they closed we wer leaven this guy started talking to my room mate so he got all in his face and the guy *****ed out. but the guy's girl wanted to start talking crazy to my room mate. so my roommate girl friend ran up and just k.o. this girl she hit the ground and my room mate g/f was beating the out of this girl. and finally the cop show up they dragged my roommates girl off this other chick and arrested my roommate girl so its already 2 in the morning so we went to pasedena pd to get her out had to wait fro her to process and buy the time they released her it 6:15 so we went to ihop then every one had to be at work but the fight was hilarious it looked like a ufc knock an my room mates girl is only 5,7 110lbs but she k.o. her
slamcharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thur Night Football last night....poor punt returner! dbuck Sports 7 09-15-2012 04:02 PM
OTR Friday Night May 15 (AKA Cigar Night) JustNick Events, Meets and Rides 34 05-16-2009 01:23 PM
Friday Night...Movie Night! 11-21-08 jenniesweet Events, Meets and Rides 174 11-22-2008 03:54 PM
Riding long distances at night? Mark06gsxr General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 09-26-2007 04:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2007, 10:24 AM   #2
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990

Atta girl, don't take no chit.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:28 AM   #3
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
I hate fighting, especially with good looking girls....ok, it's kinda hot, but it annoys me. I hate fighting period, but somehow I always end up in the middle of bar fights playing mediator (somehow the alcohol makes me feel all big and peace maker). One of these days I'm gonna end up getting knocked the f#&@ out.
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:33 AM   #4
slamcharger
im back and ready

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
kawa zx10r (blown motor)
kawa zx12r
cbr 1000r

Send a message via AIM to slamcharger
yall would of laughed the girl she k.o. was about 5,9 about 160 and she fell right over i guess its true those redneck girls can fight
slamcharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:40 AM   #5
Whorenet
Banned

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:12 AM   #6
Marcopolo

Bike(s):
K6 GSXR 600

Thats funny. I have meet a few girls that like to fight, they usually pick on bigger girls. haha
Marcopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:34 AM   #7
train460
speed junky

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)

so what it worth the night in jail,fine, possible future?
so a person was hit because of words?
A buds son was in college, at a party drinking, never even a speeding ticket. got into words with someone, was hit and hit back. when guy was on the ground friends son kicked him, coma then died, friends son is still in prison with 15 years.
eventually people need to grow up and realize that words don't hurt nobody. don't hurt to just walk away.
later
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement