MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2007, 10:07 AM   #21
wlgorman

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'06 CBR600RR

+1 they broke a law by coming over here illegally...obviously they have no respect for our laws...hence the burglary. That has nothing to do with race. It has to do with respect of the country's laws that you are trying to come into to make a better life for yourself. Its a compromise. Give and take, we pay taxes and obey laws to make our country a better place for ourselves and our families. They want it all for free...they steal from us by not paying taxes, they steal from us by leeching from medicare, they steal from us by breaking into our houses and violating our rights...

defeat
wlgorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Man mistakes wife for deer, shoots and kills her bluewave18 Off Topic 27 11-09-2010 10:45 PM
Tualatin Man Accidentally Shoots, Kills Wife NoFear Off Topic 25 12-19-2007 06:43 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2007, 10:08 AM   #22
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline View Post
Why do they deserve to be dead? Because they were putting someone life in danger?? From what the article said, NO ONE WAS HOME. It was the neighbor who saw. It was good that the neighbor was a good friend to call the police but for him to kill them was completely wrong. Bash me all you want but NO ONE WAS IN DANGER. NO ONES LIFE WAS THREATENED.

this time...next time might be a different outcome
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:08 AM   #23
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
I think mentioning them being Illegal is kinda mute point......It lend to the belief that if your Illegal your a thief. kinda like saying +1 they were they were black, +1 they were white, +1 they drove a red car. It just a generalized ignorant statement.
I disagree, I think the point of them being illegal, is someone coming into our home (Texas) and stealing and committing crimes here. It is one thing to break into somones home, but they already broke into our state illegally, and now they are breaking into our houses and stealing? It makes it twice as bad. We aren't talking about illegals that come over here, work and send money home which is already a major issue and problem, these guys are actually committing crimes here. Like I said, I think that makes it twice as bad.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:08 AM   #24
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

castle law FTW!
Old 11-15-2007, 10:08 AM   #25
Pre-K

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized

Quote:
I think mentioning them being Illegal is kinda mute point......It lend to the belief that if your Illegal your a thief. kinda like saying +1 they were they were black, +1 they were white, +1 they drove a red car. It just a generalized ignorant statement.
I think he was just saying that they are not even supposed to be here, much less be breaking into houses here.
Pre-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:10 AM   #26
wlgorman

Bike(s):
'06 CBR600RR

Quote:
Why do they deserve to be dead? Because they were putting someone life in danger?? From what the article said, NO ONE WAS HOME. It was the neighbor who saw. It was good that the neighbor was a good friend to call the police but for him to kill them was completely wrong. Bash me all you want but NO ONE WAS IN DANGER. NO ONES LIFE WAS THREATENED.
you are ridiculous, no offense I like you and all...but jesus christ...did they KNOW no one was home? what if there had been someone home that they didnt know about? I guarantee you they would have attacked him. They deserve to be dead. I would kill you if you broke into my house, no question. And I would expect anyone to defend their property.

They deserve to be dead. Does the fact that no one was home make it ok to break and enter into someone's private residence and take their belongings? They knew it could happen and took the chance and ended up getting what they deserve.

Im glad my neighbors have . And it sucks for your neighbors

defeat
Old 11-15-2007, 10:11 AM   #27
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
lol, Cherub, I thought we already established in the political forum that all beaners are thieves And crackers are serial killers etc. etc.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:11 AM   #28
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

crystalline, have you ever had anybody break into your house?

did you feel save in your own home afterwords?
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:12 AM   #29
Whorenet
Banned

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:12 AM   #30
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
My company owned a deer lease in south texas on the border. Some 10,000 acres. Comments like this make people make laws like them HAVING to put stairs over their high game fences to ALLOW illegals to pass through their property. The idea of "THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO" forces land owners to do that because it is "INHUMANE" to force them to try and pass all the way around your property and possibly die of dehydration. My company has to carry pistols to clear people out of their deer blinds in the mornings, and many hunts get ruined with major clients as an illegal walks through his feeders and stand in the middle of a hunt. You can't be nice AND stop illegals. As bad as it sounds, I think Illegals should be stripped of ALL their rights in the US. Sounds extreme, but that would put a stop to them coming here. Just think, what are your rights in Mexico? If someone wants you to disappear over there, you will. It happens all the time. Makes you think twice about the line you walk when you go there right? I love going to Mexico, but even walking a straight line can get you killed or thrown under a prison never to be heard from again, so I definetely don't act up over there.
Stripped of all their rights, including their right to live? I think not. It sucks that people are cross the border illegally and maybe, just maybe we will find a better tactic to keep them from crossing. But, they are leaving their country behind for a reason. They are no different from what our founding fathers did, minus the part of us killing natives by the tribe. Some are bad and some are good, and just like people who rides a bike, because of the few bad apples, THEY ALL LOOK BAD. They ruined it for everyone else. Granted these guys did something wrong but they weren't legal, and if they lived to see the next day they still wouldn't try to file a law suit like other legal criminals with do. They did not deserve to be killed. Maybe held so that officers could handle it in a legal manner.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:12 AM   #31
Whorenet
Banned

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:13 AM   #32
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post

No, but I had had people jump into my backyard and was terrified so I put a board and nailed it on my window, but should I have shot him? NO!
Old 11-15-2007, 10:14 AM   #33
Radar

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

Where was F*%#+ or F#%*&^@! when we needed a diplomatic solution - I'm sure the perps could have been reasoned with to put the stuff back and wait for the LEO with a please - pretty please - approach. One more thing - so much for the theory no one can hit the target when they are subjected to the "stress" of a real life situation.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:14 AM   #34
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornet View Post
lol @ john wayne gassey over here...
all people with the middle name wayne are potential serial killers
Old 11-15-2007, 10:14 AM   #35
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
Where was F*%#+ or F#%*&^@! when we needed a diplomatic solution - I'm sure the perps could have been reasoned with to put the stuff back and wait for the LEO with a please - pretty please - approach. One more thing - so much for the theory no one can hit the target when they are subjected to the "stress" of a real life situation.
hard to miss with a street sweeper
Old 11-15-2007, 10:15 AM   #36
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
I disagree, I think the point of them being illegal, is someone coming into our home (Texas) and stealing and committing crimes here. It is one thing to break into somones home, but they already broke into our state illegally, and now they are breaking into our houses and stealing? It makes it twice as bad. We aren't talking about illegals that come over here, work and send money home which is already a major issue and problem, these guys are actually committing crimes here. Like I said, I think that makes it twice as bad.

regardless thier dead.

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:15 AM   #37
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Let me put it this way...

They showed no respect for the owner, he land, his home, his property.
Therefore I do not feel a need to show any respect for their lives.

Now think, they didn't 'know' anyone wasn't home. Heck a teenager, a senior citizen could have been in there.
They had NO RIGHT to be on that persons property. They had NO RIGHT to attempt to enter his home. They had NO RIGHT to anything on his property or within his home.
The owner has a RIGHT to defend is home. The Owner has a RIGHT to grant permission to someone else to watch and protect his home.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:16 AM   #38
wlgorman

Bike(s):
'06 CBR600RR

Quote:
No, but I had had people jump into my backyard and was terrified so I put a board and nailed it on my window, but should I have shot him? NO!
yes. I would have shown them some steel, let them know they are in the wrong back yard and if they come back they wouldn't be around to make the mistake again. Jumping into a backyard is a little different than breaking a window, entering a home at night, and taking property. Irrelevant.

defeat
Old 11-15-2007, 10:17 AM   #39
gixxerbill

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
You have got to be kidding. They broke into someones home. They violated the place they lived plus they stole things that didn't belong to them. This ain't stupid Europe you do that here you can end up dead. That is the chance they took.

Where do you live because I am sure the criminals would love to hit your house.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:17 AM   #40
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post

actually i have twice and i still feel safe, whats your point?

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement