MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 10:33 AM   #321
mathews

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR1000
2005 Hayabusa

I will gladly contribute to his defense fund.The CRIMINALS in this case are the dead guys.Rob my neighbors and the same thing will happen
mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Man mistakes wife for deer, shoots and kills her bluewave18 Off Topic 27 11-09-2010 10:45 PM
Tualatin Man Accidentally Shoots, Kills Wife NoFear Off Topic 25 12-19-2007 06:43 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2007, 10:35 AM   #322
Karen
Failure is not an option

Bike(s):
03 r6 limited edition/???

Send a message via Yahoo to Karen
well if thats so then try to give a better warning than this guys did or atleast shoot somewhere like a hand or foot then they cant get away and you wont be chraged with murder
Old 11-16-2007, 10:36 AM   #323
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisiana954 View Post
People are freaking idots...He had no right to shoot them people at all....protecting property.....he took someone life of material stuff are you freaking kidding me....and people are like yay......yall cant be serious....not to mention that no one was in immediate danger...he took the law into his own hands,....he was wrong for what he did...no matter whether they were here legally or not...people wake up....HE KILLED SOMEONE'S CHILD, BROTHER, UNCLE etc....
Again I will say, there is a reason they aren't doing this in Mexico. The SAME THING would have happened. At least this will send a message to thieves especially ones that come here illegally to take advantage of this great country that robbing people will NOT be tolerated. And could possibly pay the ULTIMATE price, not just some cozy stay at the state motel.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:42 AM   #324
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
People are freaking idots...He had no right to shoot them people at all....protecting property.....he took someone life of material stuff are you freaking kidding me....and people are like yay......yall cant be serious....not to mention that no one was in immediate danger...he took the law into his own hands,....he was wrong for what he did...no matter whether they were here legally or not...people wake up....HE KILLED SOMEONE'S CHILD, BROTHER, UNCLE etc....
don;t like the consequences don't do the crime. MANY of us have no prob. w/ the death of these thieves. it's the namby pampy laws we have to worry about after the fact. like being sued by the family of the thieves.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:49 AM   #325
CLETUS
Jungle Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
don;t like the consequences don't do the crime. MANY of us have no prob. w/ the death of these thieves. it's the namby pampy laws we have to worry about after the fact. like being sued by the family of the thieves.
X is correct on this one. Those guys made that old man shoot them. They never should have put him in the place to have had to decide.
Criminals thrive on the pitty of society. As long we continue to indulge the PC attitude and feel bad for those that pay for their lack of judgment, the longer have to deal with it.

Like he said, "Hear the shotgun click, I'm gone!"
Old 11-16-2007, 10:59 AM   #326
mathews

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR1000
2005 Hayabusa

Its a shame the guy on here with the stolen zx14 didnt have a neighbor like that
Old 11-16-2007, 11:02 AM   #327
louisiana954

Bike(s):
07 Kawi ZX14

Im not siding with the criminal...but thats why we have a justice system in place....we have no right to act as judge and jury....what was he protecting a tv...that probably would have been replace by home owners insurance....If everybody acted as reckless as the guy did we dont need the police....why call 911 if you were gone shoot them anyway...his old a$$ should be in jail...And not to pull the race card but if this man was black in a black neighborhood he still be in jail.... everybody let just go out and by guns...and the minuter you see something wrong just shooot the outta them... it was a citizen arrest....
louisiana954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:04 AM   #328
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
HEy... they broke into someone's else home. They invaded someone else's property and stole things belonging to them. What he did, while may be grey legally... it was correct. HE was & did protect his neighbors property.

Explain to US why a criminal should have more rights than the innocent they victimize?
Old 11-16-2007, 11:04 AM   #329
louisiana954

Bike(s):
07 Kawi ZX14

and if he was so right why was the 911 operator telling him to not go out there..."its not worth it shooting someone over something like that"
Old 11-16-2007, 11:06 AM   #330
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Im not siding with the criminal...but thats why we have a justice system in place....we have no right to act as judge and jury....what was he protecting a tv...that probably would have been replace by home owners insurance....If everybody acted as reckless as the guy did we dont need the police....why call 911 if you were gone shoot them anyway...his old a$$ should be in jail...And not to pull the race card but if this man was black in a black neighborhood he still be in jail.... everybody let just go out and by guns...and the minuter you see something wrong just shooot the outta them... it was a citizen arrest....
You know what, IF they had done as told...Ie: STOPPED or had left the house alone in the first place. They'd still be alive... if they'd stopped as they were told, then the they could have gone through the justice system.
They chose to break into the house, they chose to steal from the house and they chose to ignore the warning.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:06 AM   #331
mathews

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR1000
2005 Hayabusa

Actually in the Chronicle it says they had a bag of money,which makes me wonder
Old 11-16-2007, 11:08 AM   #332
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
If you read my debates with Cajunsoulja, you will see that I am not a racist. But you bringing this into a conversation and turning it into a racist issue is exactly why racism will never go away. YOU are the ONLY one that had to talk about the color of the shooter. I haven't watched the news clips so i have no idea what color he was. I assume after your comment he was white or you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment. We can all have our opinions, we can all disagree, but for 's sake let the color card go away.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:09 AM   #333
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
and if he was so right why was the 911 operator telling him to not go out there..."its not worth it shooting someone over something like that"
if there was no crime, no accidents we'd have no need of 911 operators now would we? What does it matter what the operator told em, they're operators not a pipeline to or the DA.

Last edited by Ulric; 11-16-2007 at 11:11 AM.
Ulric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:09 AM   #334
mathews

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR1000
2005 Hayabusa

So if you come home to somebody stealing your stuff,your gonna let them walk?
Old 11-16-2007, 11:13 AM   #335
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
....we have no right to act as judge and jury...
sure we do, thats why if a thief is in YOUR house your the judge and jury and even executioneer.

the only diff. in this case is that it was a neighbor, i have no prob.w/ my neighbor acting as judge and jury when somebodys walking outta my house that they broke into w/ loot.

race........lol, what a joke.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:23 AM   #336
louisiana954

Bike(s):
07 Kawi ZX14

First off I didnt not at anytime call you racist "cogs69" i simply stated that if he was black doing something like this he would still be in jail.....and "Ulric" neither is the shooter a pipeline to !!!!! finally "mathews" if i came home and caught someone stealing from me, my first or second thought wouldnt be to kill them...I have been at home while someone has broke into my house while i was sleeping... and no I didnt shoot them or shoot at them....I pulled my gun and said get the out....Now if I felt that i was in danger yeah i would have shot him....
Old 11-16-2007, 11:29 AM   #337
louisiana954

Bike(s):
07 Kawi ZX14

This guy was in his house....he ran outside and shot the people....not one time did the illegals as yall call them make a attempt to harm this guy...they were actucally running away from him... a cop cant even shoot a suspect in the back...and what he did was justified....im sorry but unless im in immediate danger, my family, or my neighbor im not gone just kill someone....
Old 11-16-2007, 11:32 AM   #338
Kinny
AONNOG

Bike(s):
None

Send a message via AIM to Kinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
...after listening to it and seeing it on the news this morning, Im going to revise my statement and say it's possible a grand jury MAY decide to run with it.
Yup. What he said may and can be used against him.
Kinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:35 AM   #339
mathews

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR1000
2005 Hayabusa

You didnt answer,if they were leaving with YOUR stuff and wouldnt stop,would you just let them go.Because you and I both know what the odds are of the police catching them later
Old 11-16-2007, 11:38 AM   #340
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
First off I didnt not at anytime call you racist "cogs69" i simply stated that if he was black doing something like this he would still be in jail.....and "Ulric" neither is the shooter a pipeline to !!!!! finally "mathews" if i came home and caught someone stealing from me, my first or second thought wouldnt be to kill them...I have been at home while someone has broke into my house while i was sleeping... and no I didnt shoot them or shoot at them....I pulled my gun and said get the out....Now if I felt that i was in danger yeah i would have shot him....

They stated you were the one bringing race into it, thus presenting yourself as a bigot.

You don't know what the guy's 'first' thought was. Why don't you tell and prove to us how our current system is actually working to reduce the problem of crime?
To be blunt, this guy has potentially saved the state, and thus the taxpayers money. As already stated, the criminals initiated this...they had the opportunity to leave the house alone, to not take anything from the house and the opportunity to stop. They chose to break in, they chose to steal and chose to try to ignore the neighbor and escape when told to stop (freeze). They could have been moving to attack the neighbor, or to just try to run...either way they chose the risk and piad the price.

"not one time did the illegals as yall call them make a attempt to harm this guy...they were actucally running away from him."

You have the police report? you know their positions relative to the neighbor then he fired? Did they drop the 'loot' or try to run off with it?

Advertisement