Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2007, 04:48 PM   #41
Motorcyle Rider not owner
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2015 Motus MST

Originally Posted by dbuckzx7 View Post
well, 135 bucks down the drain for the TD, 30 bucks wasted in 1/2 day credit, no nothing. "We have corner workers and we'll open the track if ya'll wanna ride." I'll save myself the headache and discomfort of crashing my bike in what is not ideal motorcycle riding. I don't think it is possible to practice your lines when there is 6"+ of rain on the track in certain areas. All I can say is +1 to Buck (LMS) and LSTD for cancelling their trackdays in advance when the weather had a definite sign of poor track conditions. (Even if it meant taking a "hit") I'm not here to bad mouth, but rather give my opinion of Ride Smart. This WAS my FIRST and LAST trackday with them and that is all. Lots of people showed up I think in hopes of receiving some sort of credit, but that didn't happen. I think I've found the organizations I'll be riding with from here on out. Hope to see you guys next season.
I am on the same side as Danny, I guess I am finding the people to ride the track days with the hard way........$135.00 for drain cleaner, at least we had some entertainment in the form of the "few" brave souls that did take to the track, they definately have more stones than me, didn't want to trash a new bike (to me) or freeze my nether's off just to make a point and send the corner workers out.
The funny bit is this, the gent in the meeting said.......that if they had notified the folks at TWS (Texas World Speedway) 72 hrs in advance they would have been given a break, yet they choose to go ahead with the day for the rain worthy.........Hmmm maybe this will be my last day with the "ride smart" people as well........Hope all of you had a good holiday.
2015 Motus MST (EllE)
jettech01 is offline   Reply With Quote