MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
Neversatisfied02

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)
2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 (SOLD)

Just wanted to share.... check this out....

Well, my girl and I went down to the spot in Galveston Sunday afternoon on the bikes. We had gone to the bike rally in Galveston Saturday night and planned to eat and go back over to the strand after we ate since it would be the last night of the rally. Well, we get to the spot and we were meeting a buddy of mine and his mom there that ride also. He has an 06 zx10r and his mom rides a super clean 02 or 03 yellow/black GSXR 600. Well, we get off the bikes and walk in to order our food and run into this kid i knew from highschool which also knew my buddy i was meeting up there. He was there with a girl and they rode his bike up there. He was already talking to my buddy i was meeting there so im thinking "Great, this douche is probably gonna want to ride with us from here" and i really didnt want him to because he is a complete **cking idiot and rides like a moron everywhere and i never really hung out with him in highschool cause hes a complete and total loser! One of those people....

We go out after eating and of course he is just inviting himself now into our ride to the strand. He starts his bike up while we are still all talking and gettin ready to go and starts bouncing his bike off the rev limiter over and over in front of the spot! Im thinking "HOW EMBARRASING! You have got to be kidding me!". These people dont wanna hear that . He has an 06 or 07 raven R6 thats bone stock! Stock exhaust!! Already been laid over a couple times but suprisingly, no major damage other than a little rash. He pulls out onto the street with the girl on the back while we are getting on our bikes and letting them warm up and starts trying to ride a wheelie in front of the spot with the girl on the back. Hes wearing a wife beater and jeans with a helmet and the girl is wearing some windbreaker capri pants with a spagehetti strap shirt. She had a helmet too thank but neither of them are dressed for riding. As if thats bad enough... Hes continuing to go back and forth trying to ride a wheelie in front of the spot with this chic on the back (prob 4 or 5 times) before we pulled out and started heading toward the stand and he just fell in line to follow us. I was hoping he would take off on his own but no such luck! We pull up to the stop sign where the road was closed off and you have to turn left and i told my girl to stay in the back and away from him because he rides like an . So... we fall back and continue but away from him. We get to the first light there on that street and come to a stop and the red light. He is again bouncing his fu**in bike off the limiter for the people standing around on the sidewalk. Light turns green and he trys to ride a wheelie again... he revs it up and dumps the clutch in first gear and loops the thing in the intersection dumping the girl off the back and ripping all of the rear end off his bike at about 20 mph. The bad part is the bike slid over into the other lane and hit my buddies moms bike as she was slowing down to get away from him and she wiped out too. What a fu**CKIN dumb !!! I quickly stopped just to see if the girl and my buddies mom were ok. I could care less about that dumb . Someone standing by called the cops immediately and they showed up in no time. They wrote him a ticket for riding with a suspended license (previous DWI), wreckless driving, no insurance, and i cant remember what else. They should have took his to jail cause because he was drinking at the spot and im sure he wa probably over the legal limit. The cops came and made him tow his bike. There was plastic and pieces of his bike all over the road i could hear getting crunched up as the cars began to go by again.

My buddies mom was fine. Her bike got rashed up some and her exhaust was bent in a little. Her frame slider saved her bike for the most part. The girl that got dumped off the back of the idiots bike hurt her tailbone pretty bad from landing on the street and got a little rash on her arm. His bike was trashed.

Anyway, just thought id share what a great night i had Sunday night. Planned on going out for a good time but this idiot wrecked that for all of us. We just headed home and called it a night. The guy says he is gonna pay for my buddies moms bike but we will see how that goes. I doubt thats really gonna happen cause that kid and his whole family are shady low lives.

Last edited by Neversatisfied02; 11-07-2007 at 10:41 PM.
Neversatisfied02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Made it to the front page of reddit and wanted to share for those that don't go there ivancuriel General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 03-20-2014 12:13 AM
Just wanted to Share My Triumph Deadfred General Discussion (Moto Related) 76 06-28-2011 02:30 PM
Wanted to share my latest purchase fkna beer bluewave18 Off Topic 54 08-25-2009 11:26 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #2
Mark06gsxr
Let 'er eat

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
06/09 hybrid gsxr 750
'08 Duc' 848(sold)
'06 Gsxr 1000(sold)
'02 954rr(sold)

crazyness..

Ticked for suspended lic.?? Ususally u got straight to jail unless the cop is having a good day and u have someone who can drive u home..
Mark06gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:46 PM   #3
Mark06gsxr
Let 'er eat

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
06/09 hybrid gsxr 750
'08 Duc' 848(sold)
'06 Gsxr 1000(sold)
'02 954rr(sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdvet View Post
Depends on what it's suspended for.
well DWI is the worst thing I can think of at the moment.. :dontknow:
Mark06gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:48 PM   #4
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)

It was suspended because of a DWI he got awhile back. I was surprised he didnt get taken straight to jail. I actually hoped thats what would happen but it didnt. They just got the bike towed and had to find another way home. The cops were motorcycle cops(2 of them). Maybe thats why... i dont know... Im sure with all the other drunks at the rally, they prob already had their work cut out for them.

Get this... The girl (barely able to walk cause her hurt so bad) rode home on my buddies bike and his dumb ended up riding home on my buddies moms bike with her.

I couldnt believe it! I guess she is just the kinda person that cant say no. I would have left his on the curb. I can understand giving the girl a ride but him.... yeah right.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:52 PM   #5
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

sucks man...Glad no one was seriously injured.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:54 PM   #6
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

What a f.u.c.k.t.a.r.d....!!!!

You should have talking to him when he was bouncing the rev. limiter before taking off and explain some basic rules (like no wheelies) if he wanted to join you for the ride.
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:07 PM   #7
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapata View Post
What a f.u.c.k.t.a.r.d....!!!!

You should have talking to him when he was bouncing the rev. limiter before taking off and explain some basic rules (like no wheelies) if he wanted to join you for the ride.
I considered that man but it wouldnt have made any difference. Hes one of those people you just cant get it through his head. Next time, ill be just flat out tellin whoever it is.... YOU NOT FU**IN RIDING WITH US F**KTARD!!!

Problem fixed...
Old 11-07-2007, 11:17 PM   #8
Zapata
a.k.a Dos Equis

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
'13 Victory Cross Country
'13 Victory Judge

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neversatisfied02 View Post
I considered that man but it wouldnt have made any difference. Hes one of those people you just cant get it through his head. Next time, ill be just flat out tellin whoever it is.... YOU NOT FU**IN RIDING WITH US F**KTARD!!!

Problem fixed...
By the way....Kudos to your friend Mom's for keeping her cool...!!!! If it was me I'm not sure if I will be able to keep my cool and not slap that guy.

Lesson learned: STAY AWAY FROM LOOSERS..!!

Thanks for sharing this experience.
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:22 PM   #9
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

what a jackass.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:39 PM   #10
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)

No prob guys... figured some of you might like to hear the story.

And yeah, if it would have been me or my girl he took out, it would have been straight up WHOOPIN TIME! I was about it but alot more calm than i would have been had it been me or my girl that went down because of his dumbass!

All 5'3" and 110lbs of my girl was gettin all rowdy about it though... lol Shes cute!

It was kinda funny to see her little self all worked up like that. Ill be making sure i dont her off. lol

Last edited by Neversatisfied02; 11-07-2007 at 11:41 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #11
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

is your friends mom hot? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:43 PM   #12
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Trackdays: 2

thats what i was thinking.....
Old 11-07-2007, 11:44 PM   #13
Neversatisfied02

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 1000
2007 Kawi ZX10R (SOLD)
2006 Kawi ZX6R (SOLD)

Lol! I dont know man. Shes in her 40's or maybe 50's i think. Shes cool but lets just say... not my type. lol
Old 11-07-2007, 11:51 PM   #14
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
All 5'3" and 110lbs of my girl was gettin all rowdy about it though... lol Shes cute!
Pics or you're lying
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:09 AM   #15
t.dubya
Senor Member

Bike(s):
k7 gsxr 600 (now dead)

that sucks man....shoulda made him walk home and think about what hes done (after your buddy took off with his girl of course)
t.dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:25 AM   #16
dudewhrsmybike

Feedback Rating: (3)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R ABS

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to dudewhrsmybike
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.dubya View Post
that sucks man....shoulda made him walk home and think about what hes done (after your buddy took off with his girl of course)
+1

It's GREEN, it's FAST, and it says Ninja on it
dudewhrsmybike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:44 AM   #17
dirtyrice411
Staying Stoned

Bike(s):
03 R1 Limited Edition.

Send a message via AIM to dirtyrice411
Quote:
All 5'3" and 110lbs of my girl was gettin all rowdy about it though...
It was kinda funny to see her little self all worked up like that. Ill be making sure i dont her off. lol
its the small ones you always have to look out for. Some of the smallest people in this world that I have met, have been the most ruthless, meanist, and distructive people ever.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:55 AM   #18
Lucifer
The Last Enigma

Bike(s):
Ducati 1098
Honda CRF 50

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
is your friends mom hot? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's owns and rides her own sport bike isn't that a reason to call her hot?
Old 11-08-2007, 12:56 AM   #19
pimp2303

Bike(s):
78 Yamaha yz400, 07 Honda cr-f230,

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUSTONDUC View Post
She's owns and rides her own sport bike isn't that a reason to call her hot?
+1
Old 11-08-2007, 01:02 AM   #20
LadyLuck

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
07 crf50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyrice411 View Post
its the small ones you always have to look out for. Some of the smallest people in this world that I have met, have been the most ruthless, meanist, and distructive people ever.

haha yes i can vouch for that....we can be the sweetest .....but we can also make your life a living ....but only if you f*** with us ofcourse.....were not just mean for the of it

Advertisement