Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2007, 05:09 PM   #1
carlos flores
WE DONT DIE...WE MULTIPLY

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 gixxer sixxer

Talking PASADENA is gettin a HOOTERS!

oh pasadena is gettin a hooters..on fairmont near that new harley davidson PLACE...so here come the MEET AND GREETS...CARLOS MEETS AND GREETS
carlos flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SOUTHEAST MEET Wednesday 3-27 Hooters Pasadena j_e_hurst Events, Meets and Rides 74 03-28-2013 10:00 PM
S SOUTHEAST MEET Wednesday 2-13 Hooters Pasadena j_e_hurst Events, Meets and Rides 56 03-02-2013 10:30 PM
S SOUTHEAST MEET Wednesday 9-26 Hooters Pasadena j_e_hurst Events, Meets and Rides 132 09-27-2012 01:21 PM
Northside ride to Pasadena Hooters M&G Fredo Events, Meets and Rides 54 04-30-2010 09:54 PM
Hooters Pasadena SE M&G-3/28? corey Events, Meets and Rides 34 03-29-2008 03:46 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-05-2007, 05:18 PM   #2
knee_dragger

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
crf450

awsome! Maybe they wont have as much dumb blondes
December 2, 1980-October 13, 2007
You will be missed.
knee_dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:20 PM   #3
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by knee_dragger View Post
awsome! Maybe they wont have as much dumb blondes

It's Pasadena, don't get your hopes up.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #4
Charliebrown

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
zzr

Pasadena getting a hooters doesnt seem like a good idea, unless its some hot from deer park or la porte or kemah or something.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:58 PM   #5
carlos flores
WE DONT DIE...WE MULTIPLY

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 gixxer sixxer

nope ...there are goin to be some blondes....its fairmont...i hope they get some mexican chicks too..but i love WERAS!
carlos flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:59 PM   #6
Charliebrown

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
zzr

PINCHE WERAS, AKEKEKEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEEEEEE
Old 11-05-2007, 07:24 PM   #7
Chris24
Thread Savior

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
hooters sucks these days. i dont even like going there anymore.

girls are not as hot as they used to be. some are ok, but many have all sorts of sags, or could lose some weight, esp for a job where you are trying to look good.

speaking of which, it seems like they dont even try to look good anymore. semi-cute girls get hired, and then they kind of "come as you are" and figure the spandex shorts are enough. its not.

worst thing, is the best thing they could do to improve their appearance is smile, which few hooters girls do anymore. they also dont seem to want to talk to anyone. i swear i could get more conversation out of a sorority girl at a bar than a hooters girl will give you.

its almost like all they want to ever say is:
"what do you want to drink"...
"what do you want to order"...
ask for anything complicated they get all huffy (and confused) they also get mad of you dont order the nasty $2 bowl of fries.i dont hear them say this but i know they think it:, ", i wish i didnt have to bring this food to these peoples table" also, they dont want to say this, but do it once because it must be a rule or something: "is everything ok" they will also try to ask it while walking past you so you dont have a chance to answer. they really dont want to say or talk about anything else. then when you finally hunt them down and force them to stop by having to yell "HEY!" they are like "oh, can i help you" you ask for your check and its like just under $20 (for two burgers or some mind you) and you give her a $50, and THEN THE TRAILER PARK HAS THE AUDACITY TO ASK IF YOU ****ING NEED CHANGE.

THEN! THEN! THE FREAKING LEECH OF HUMAN EXISTANCE, GOOD FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN A VAGINAL LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM BRINGS YOU A 10 AND A 20 DOLLAR BILL FOR CHANGE...I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY ABOUT THAT...

GETS NO TIP!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 07:57 PM   #8
ZXALAN
UR NXT

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2000 Turbo-Hayabusa
2013 BMW S1000RR

The Pasadena Hooters will have nothing but latinas and white trash chicks probably....BOTH of which I like...

Hot latinas of Pasadena...unite...

I can't believe they are putting a Hooters in Pasadena.... But hey, more meet and greets....LOL

319hp@14lbs(pump gas), 435hp@29lbs(race gas)
Texas Mile Mar 09, 225.906mph, 8.82@168.43 w/1.63 60'-14.5lbs
ZXALAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:22 PM   #9
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

LOL at chris's post. sounds personal to me man. maybe you should seek counseling on that one
Old 11-05-2007, 08:37 PM   #10
JoeRocket
Sensei

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
06 1000RR SOLD
RM 250
KX 125
XR 70
JS 440 Stand Up Jets Ski

lol ugly ppl have it so hard.

jk i hear you bro hooters has gone downhill
JoeRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:42 PM   #11
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post

girls are not as hot as they used to be. some are ok, but many have all sorts of sags, or could lose some weight, esp for a job where you are trying to look good.

speaking of which, it seems like they dont even try to look good anymore. semi-cute girls get hired, and then they kind of "come as you are" and figure the spandex shorts are enough. its not.

worst thing, is the best thing they could do to improve their appearance is smile, which few hooters girls do anymore. they also dont seem to want to talk to anyone. i swear i could get more conversation out of a sorority girl at a bar than a hooters girl will give you.

ask for anything complicated they get all huffy (and confused) they also get mad of you dont order the nasty $2 bowl of fries.i dont hear them say this but i know they think it:, ", i wish i didnt have to bring this food to these peoples table" also, they dont want to say this, but do it once because it must be a rule or something: "is everything ok" they will also try to ask it while walking past you so you dont have a chance to answer. they really dont want to say or talk about anything else. then when you finally hunt them down and force them to stop by having to yell "HEY!" they are like "oh, can i help you" you ask for your check and its like just under $20 (for two burgers or some mind you) and you give her a $50, and THEN THE TRAILER PARK HAS THE AUDACITY TO ASK IF YOU ****ING NEED CHANGE.

THEN! THEN! THE FREAKING LEECH OF HUMAN EXISTANCE, GOOD FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN A VAGINAL LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM BRINGS YOU A 10 AND A 20 DOLLAR BILL FOR CHANGE...I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY ABOUT THAT...

GETS NO TIP!!!
^^^^ Must be ugly

I get plenty of attention I dated a couple Hooters chicks before and while I will say that they weren't the brightest girls ever they had awesome personalities.

~Keith
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:52 PM   #12
HellFroze
WhoCalledThisMeeting?

Bike(s):
SOLD --> '02 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
^^^^ Must be ugly
+1

I was thinking the same thing... I've never tried dating a Hooters girl, but I've never had them treat me bad, either. They are pretty nice to me...

OH... and the girls will be mostly chicanas....
Old 11-05-2007, 09:19 PM   #13
1badzx12r
SHREK

Bike(s):
2001 joker custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post

GETS NO TIP!!!

Its peanut butter jelly time!!!
1badzx12r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:22 PM   #14
Robert95z
Ro-Beer-To

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
02 F4i SOLD, 07 CBR600RR SOLD

Heard about this about a year ago. I think its a great idea. That part of Pasadena has really expanded in the past 5 years. I'll be there religiously!
Robert95z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:23 PM   #15
drojas324

Bike(s):
2002 XR50 with extra stunt skills :-)

Send a message via AIM to drojas324
I also heard they are building a wings and more on fairmont as well. That means there will be 3 wing places in the immediate are.(w&m, bw's and hooters) thats alot of wings!
drojas324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:38 AM   #16
iRIDEsolo
fast life

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
Hayabusa

Send a message via AIM to iRIDEsolo
Its going to have a bunch of fat white trash hoes.. I can already see
iRIDEsolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:32 AM   #17
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Another thing Chris, I used to avoid Hooters like a plague because I could never just sit in there, eat my food and watch people(the waitresses). The girls would NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE, it was ridiculous and extremely annoying as well especially when you are with friends. I love the fact that they've toned it down some and now engage in conversation when they are invited.
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:45 AM   #18
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
<-- has never been to Hooters.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:52 AM   #19
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXALAN View Post
The Pasadena Hooters will have nothing but latinas and white trash chicks probably....BOTH of which I like...

Hot latinas of Pasadena...unite...

Pasadena Hooters Chix - Black Sharpies are standard issue.

SharpieSnMexicanS
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:11 AM   #20
FJRmgm

Bike(s):
Yamaha FJR 1300
Honda CBR 954RR
Yamaha WR250R

fine dining finally comes to Pasa-get-down-dena..
FJRmgm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement