MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Safety Corner > Safety Corner Main
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2007, 07:42 AM   #1
CLETUS
Jungle Racing

Feedback Rating: (0)

MSF Advanced Course Question

I was thinking about taking the advanced course with MSF and was wondering if this is the same drills and exercises as the BRC. I purchased some range cones after the last course and practice at a park near my house with the little drill book they give you after the class.
I would also like to know if there is a driving course around Houston that teaches the skills like the HPD, Harris County, and DPS courses. I see those videos on the Youtube when they have their rodeos and competitions.
I would like to have those skills. I plan on purchasing a larger sport touring bike in the next couple of years but want to be skilled like them before I purchase.

Sorry if repost, thanks for any input...