MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
geritgoul

Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to geritgoul
sup guys

hey everyone..noob here, dont own a bike..but definiatly a future bike owner...future bike owner bcuz i still live with the rents going to cy-fair community college and i had a family member pass in a bike accident so according to the mum no bike as long as i live under her roof and ima respect that cause it is her house lol...im 20 btw not a 30 year old still living with my mom haha..but yea, im from the katy area bored off my day in and day out ..got a facebook, just PM me and ill give you the link if you want..sorry so long lol..holler atchu guys later
geritgoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
+1 For the Good Guys. -$11M For the Bad Guys! FlipSideUp The Circus 34 11-05-2007 09:45 AM
Phiddy guys/dirtbike guys...NEED HELP!!! Solracer How To's and Q & A's 29 03-17-2007 10:48 PM
guys gf gets puched....whoops both guys flip326 Off Topic 5 10-01-2006 10:58 PM
OH HOLY KRAP YOU GUYS YOU GUYS... Ramius Off Topic 14 04-11-2006 08:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
Swift E

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Welcome to the site.
<-- from Katy also
Old 11-02-2007, 02:17 PM   #3
Druweezy
Getting it done

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Thumbs down Denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by geritgoul View Post
lol...im 20 btw not a 30 year old still living with my mom haha..but yea, im from the katy area bored off my day in and day out ..

Ok first off, you think that you are better than a 30 year old because you're "only" 20? You are completely dependent on your parents after having 20 years to prepare yourself for independence. You are no better than a 25 year old, a 30 year old, or a 50 year old. The fact is you have not, in 7300 days, figured out how to be self sufficient and independent. Your parents have failed you and themselves. Second, no one here cares that you don't have a bike, aren't allowed to have a bike, and aren't going to get one anytime soon. Your post was the definition of a waste. Do you not get enough attention in your life?
Here is some free advice: GET A JOB! If you are "so bored" then get 2. Make sure each job requires a decent amount of work and gives you an opportunity to get paid based on performance. Then you will be able to move out of the safe, protective, nuturing roof of your parent's house and start your journey to become a man.
Druweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:51 PM   #4
geritgoul

well next time ill ask you for some help when im making a new post..apparently they need your approval? ?.. have you even been a member long enough to talk down to people? 2 months is it? you have no idea who i am..my parents dont pay for except a roof over my head...im going to school you stupid **** i dont have to time for a job that'll pay me enough to move out just a job that'll pay for my car, my insurance, my phone, gas, my food, my classes this computer im typing on..dont sit here and tell me my parents have failed me, they're doing just fine..someone has apparently failed you though leaving you with nothing better to do then post like this and **** up my introduction...thanks alot man
Old 11-02-2007, 02:52 PM   #5
lbjasonc
Doin it big!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
06 gsxr1Theezy

OH ! OWNED!
lbjasonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:52 PM   #6
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:28 PM   #7
Druweezy
Getting it done

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Lightbulb Why do you do this to yourself?

“have you even been a member long enough to talk down to people? 2 months is it?”

My signup date means NOTHING. Tell me what my membership length has to do with the fact that I am calling you out because you have nothing to say and you are dependent on your mommy and daddy. You are 20 and have no ability to support yourself. Do you honestly consider yourself a man? I sincerely hope not….. actually I hope you do, I love to witness cases of outlandish denial.

“you have no idea who i am”

I know PLENTY about you from what you have said in just two posts. I know you’re 20, you live in Houston, you go to community college, you live with your parents, you don’t own a bike, you write nonsensical posts, and most importantly, I know you make up excuses for the failures in your life. Do you know how many MILLIONS of students take care of their business and live on their own? There are thousands of ways to attend college and be independent. That is the point of college! It is a transitional period from dependence to self sufficiency. You choose instead to let mommykins make your bed every morning, then tuck you in and give you a kiss at night.

“[Druweezy has] failed by [having] nothing better to do then post like this and **** up my introduction,”

THEN WHY DID YOU RESPOND!? I’ll tell you why you did. I hit a nerve and struck a chord. If you were trying your hardest to be the best person you could, you would not be attending a second rate community college, you would not be living with your parents at 20, you would not be making payments on a car you can’t afford, and finally you would not be “bored off my day in and day out.” Only the boring are bored, or in this case the lethargic.

Here is a list of goals to guide you through the next 2-4 years of your life:

1. Get a job
2. Move out
3. Keep 3.75 GPA
4. Apply for 100 scholarships and take out FAFSA loans
5. Transfer to state college
6. Become successful
Old 11-02-2007, 03:40 PM   #8
Swift E

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Druweezy...
Being a little harsh on introductions, don't ya think?

I wish my parents would have kept me in their house while I went to school.
.. I'd move my wife and daughter back now if they'd have me back.

No reason to run off new members
Old 11-02-2007, 03:48 PM   #9
marimirez
PW Reformed...

Bike(s):
2000 Can a tuna ~sold~ 06 Gixxer 600

^^ He is a new member, all of 2 posts?

Welcome and please dont think that he represents this forum in any way, shape, or form.
marimirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #10
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

welcome, hope to see you on a bike soon, this is MOTOhouston!!!! WELCOME
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:57 PM   #11
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druweezy View Post
Ok first off, you think that you are better than a 30 year old because you're "only" 20? You are completely dependent on your parents after having 20 years to prepare yourself for independence. You are no better than a 25 year old, a 30 year old, or a 50 year old. The fact is you have not, in 7300 days, figured out how to be self sufficient and independent. Your parents have failed you and themselves. Second, no one here cares that you don't have a bike, aren't allowed to have a bike, and aren't going to get one anytime soon. Your post was the definition of a waste. Do you not get enough attention in your life?
Here is some free advice: GET A JOB! If you are "so bored" then get 2. Make sure each job requires a decent amount of work and gives you an opportunity to get paid based on performance. Then you will be able to move out of the safe, protective, nuturing roof of your parent's house and start your journey to become a man.
wow, nice avatar, bad attitude. can't you play nice?
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:02 PM   #12
geritgoul

lol "struck a nerve"..alright man,you can have this one..you obviously wanted it more writing half a novel just to put me in my place.......but its alright guys im not going to let him ruin it, a guy came into my work yesterday and we started talkin about his gixxer and he recommended me to this forum and definitly said there were a few guys in here with nothing better to do but other than that it was a great forum...looking forward to being here for a while
Old 11-02-2007, 04:14 PM   #13
CubanGIXXER
R.I.P. Burns

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'07 Suzuki GSXR 600

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to CubanGIXXER Send a message via Yahoo to CubanGIXXER
Welcom bro!

and Druweezy ... even though you make some valid points ... take that carrot out yo @SS!!!!! He aint yours to claim or to rescue!

Maybe your just and angry person cause you got stuck riding a yami! ... its ok though, we can't all be perfect and ride gixxers!
CubanGIXXER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:41 PM   #14
Druweezy
Getting it done

Bike(s):
Yamaha R6

Aww, that's it? I'll take it. Party on garth

Last edited by Druweezy; 11-02-2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: deleted flamethrower smiley
Druweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:48 PM   #15
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
What a way to start the thread and for this douche bag to reply to it.... Do us all a favor Dru and shut the **** up. K. Thnx.

Welcome geritgoul
Old 11-02-2007, 04:50 PM   #16
J-Row
Gold Member®

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2007 1000RR, 2006 1000RR (STOLEN)

Welcome to MH and make sure u take MSF!!!
PGR #121546
J-Row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:02 AM   #17
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

welcome

where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:18 AM   #18
carlos flores
WE DONT DIE...WE MULTIPLY

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
06 gixxer sixxer

HOLA.....WELCOME TO MH.....GIXXER RIDERS ARE MUCH HAPPIER...AND NICER!...
carlos flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:06 PM   #19
eugene

welcome!
eugene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:14 PM   #20
eugene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druweezy View Post
“have you even been a member long enough to talk down to people? 2 months is it?”

My signup date means NOTHING. Tell me what my membership length has to do with the fact that I am calling you out because you have nothing to say and you are dependent on your mommy and daddy. You are 20 and have no ability to support yourself. Do you honestly consider yourself a man? I sincerely hope not….. actually I hope you do, I love to witness cases of outlandish denial.

“you have no idea who i am”

I know PLENTY about you from what you have said in just two posts. I know you’re 20, you live in Houston, you go to community college, you live with your parents, you don’t own a bike, you write nonsensical posts, and most importantly, I know you make up excuses for the failures in your life. Do you know how many MILLIONS of students take care of their business and live on their own? There are thousands of ways to attend college and be independent. That is the point of college! It is a transitional period from dependence to self sufficiency. You choose instead to let mommykins make your bed every morning, then tuck you in and give you a kiss at night.

“[Druweezy has] failed by [having] nothing better to do then post like this and **** up my introduction,”

THEN WHY DID YOU RESPOND!? I’ll tell you why you did. I hit a nerve and struck a chord. If you were trying your hardest to be the best person you could, you would not be attending a second rate community college, you would not be living with your parents at 20, you would not be making payments on a car you can’t afford, and finally you would not be “bored off my day in and day out.” Only the boring are bored, or in this case the lethargic.

Here is a list of goals to guide you through the next 2-4 years of your life:

1. Get a job
2. Move out
3. Keep 3.75 GPA
4. Apply for 100 scholarships and take out FAFSA loans
5. Transfer to state college
6. Become successful

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM...HE IS LIKE A DRAMA QUEEN!

not everybody moves out of their folks house when they get into college.
eugene is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement