Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2007, 01:23 PM   #61
Feedback Rating: (0)

Heading back down there today again......I will be at Buffalo Wild Wings on Bay Area around 5pm eating and meeting with other riders around 6pm and then rolling to Moody Gardens bike night. I am leaving the laptop behind so call for questions. 281-678-1166

GSXRichyRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free Stunt Show/ Sport Bike Night Galveston! GSXRichyRich Stunters Lounge 51 11-02-2007 03:17 PM
SPORT BIKE NIGHT at Armadillo Supermoto Warpbender Events, Meets and Rides 0 11-02-2007 06:49 AM
SPORT BIKE NIGHT at Armadillo Supermoto Galveston xcunfusion Events, Meets and Rides 15 10-26-2007 12:23 AM
Old 11-02-2007, 01:34 PM   #62
naaaaaw i sayin
Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
wtf bike groups and color regulators .... what has this world come to .. dont want to reopen the debate but thats just retarded....

i guess ill roll with my boys in blue j/k

straight out of compton

Last edited by mekrew; 11-02-2007 at 01:36 PM.
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:49 PM   #63
Mala Lingua
Optimistic Cynic
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

'06 600RR (Mogee)
Phifty (Fuglee)

Originally Posted by josh302 View Post
thats what I thought, but those guys take their job seriously, not worth the confrontation, but it seemed funny to me also when I heard. Some of my lawer buddies rode on the island a while back with their lawfirm rider insignia's on their jackets, they got ruffed up by some locals for not being "approved", and it seems the bandito group as a whole is not bad and brings quite a bit of revenew to the island.
Sooooooooooo, is there like, an application form on or something? I mean, I work down there... what if I design my own jacket with a self-designed insignia (the purple/silver color scheme has always appealed) and start a motorcycle club called the "Albino Squirrels" just for women who ride Hondas, like chicken fried steak with brown gravy and enjoy dumpster diving? I'd get harrassed?
Mala Lingua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:28 PM   #64

Experience: 6 years

2006 gsxr 1000

sportbike night was a big flop. i got there around 8:30 and it was around 6 sport bikes parked. no one was there. i took 3 riders with me when i left.

as far as the bandito sportbiker,this isn't biker boys. the blue knights is the only "good" orginization i know of.
mightymouse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:12 PM   #65
Go Fast Or Go Home

06 Yamaha 600r -STOLEN-

Send a message via AIM to DLunsford21

R.I.P. Brother, You'll Forever Be Apart Of Us All
DLunsford21 is offline   Reply With Quote