MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2007, 05:02 PM   #41
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRichyRich View Post
HUH? We are discussing.......
sorry all the other stuff is in my opinion. but to each his own. I can only guess I'd see a whole bunch of stretched and lowered sport bikes siting there in all their twatted glory.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free Stunt Show/ Sport Bike Night Galveston! GSXRichyRich Stunters Lounge 51 11-02-2007 03:17 PM
SPORT BIKE NIGHT at Armadillo Supermoto Warpbender Events, Meets and Rides 0 11-02-2007 06:49 AM
SPORT BIKE NIGHT at Armadillo Supermoto Galveston xcunfusion Events, Meets and Rides 15 10-26-2007 12:23 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-31-2007, 05:02 PM   #42
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187 View Post
sorry all the other stuff is in my opinion. but to each his own. I can only guess I'd see a whole bunch of stretched and lowered sport bikes siting there in all their twatted glory.
@twatted glory
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:04 PM   #43
GSXRichyRich

I enjoy it all..........your right..........to each is own.........cant please everyone!!
Old 10-31-2007, 05:06 PM   #44
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuckzx7 View Post
for what? You should respect me no matter what and I should do likewise....not after you contact me first and make plans with permission:/:
so, I'm assuming you missed my last post....

So, you're saying that you're cool with them because you got a hall pass to wear your colors in a public place prior to making an appearance?

I just don't understand that concept..."yeah, we're cool man, come on down, thanks for letting us know in advance"
Old 10-31-2007, 05:08 PM   #45
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuckzx7 View Post
so, I'm assuming you missed my last post....

So, you're saying that you're cool with them because you got a hall pass to wear your colors in a public place prior to making an appearance?

I just don't understand that concept..."yeah, we're cool man, come on down, thanks for letting us know in advance"

what happens when you part of the gang. do you get to skip to the front of the line in the jack in the box drive thru.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:13 PM   #46
GSXRichyRich

I dont go to your house and just walk in I knock first. If we are cool then friends come and go.........I think you just trying to make a bigger deal than what it is. If your not flying colors this dosent concern you anyway so dont worry about it.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:15 PM   #47
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

I guess he got tired of discussing....going home...have a good night. And GSXRicheyRich, you're welcome to ride on my side of town whenever, wearing whatever, and you don't even have to get my permission or President Solracers permission before heading there. , show on up to a M&G with your colors on, we don't care.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:16 PM   #48
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Quote:
I dont go to your house and just walk in I knock first. If we are cool then friends come and go.........I think you just trying to make a bigger deal than what it is. If your not flying colors this dosent concern you anyway so dont worry about it.
coming into my house is a little different than showing up in a public place with the wrong colors on.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:16 PM   #49
XRCajun
Cool Senior Member

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2001 Honda XR650R Track Motard (sold), 2006 Honda 919, 2007 Honda CBR600RR(sold)

Quote:
HAHAHA! Colors is just another word for representing your motorcycle club.....its a patch that you and your club come up with to represent who you are. Regular riding jackets(alpine stars, fox, etc.) dont count.
Good then I don't care about all the other stuff!
XRCajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:17 PM   #50
GSXRichyRich

You all are looking into this all wrong. There is so much you dont know. We do charity work, and other community deeds. Perks of being in our club range from knowing the cops and getting some breaks to getting $3,000 of AMA tickets to give to fellow riders. I am just like you. Just because I fly colors dosent mean I am a badass or hate eveyone else that is not in my club.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:23 PM   #51
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Quote:
You all are looking into this all wrong. There is so much you dont know. We do charity work, and other community deeds. Perks of being in our club range from knowing the cops and getting some breaks to getting $3,000 of AMA tickets to give to fellow riders. I am just like you. Just because I fly colors dosent mean I am a badass or hate eveyone else that is not in my club.
Props to you for that Just thought you were agreeing with the Bandito's ways of doing things....

i.e. Permission before you enter their "house"
Old 10-31-2007, 05:27 PM   #52
GSXRichyRich

OK!! Now were are on the same page!!
Old 10-31-2007, 05:28 PM   #53
XRCajun
Cool Senior Member

Bike(s):
2001 Honda XR650R Track Motard (sold), 2006 Honda 919, 2007 Honda CBR600RR(sold)

Quote:
Thanks for coming on our board and making the offer. Very generous of you. Now let's just go have some fun!
Old 10-31-2007, 05:35 PM   #54
GSXRichyRich

FO SHO!!!!
Old 10-31-2007, 07:03 PM   #55
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
i hope the ban stinkin ditos dont wear pink b/c i am decked out in that head to toe when i ride!!!
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:40 AM   #56
josh302

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
shotgun
rifle
4wd

Quote:
can i get some tickets? I'm rollin on the fiddy this weekend, I may even show yall some stunts in the stunt lot.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:33 AM   #57
GSXRichyRich

I am heading to bike rally now.....I will not have my laptop on me so call me for any questions

281-678-1166

Rich
Old 11-01-2007, 05:47 PM   #58
Texmex1
Bzzzzzzzzz

Bike(s):
`
03 Ruckus
77 MT125R
89 GB500
2015 Xbox One

Guys, you all need to make it down for this, the track is kick azz, (got to ride it today) and we have a pretty nice display up!
Texmex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:57 PM   #59
XRCajun
Cool Senior Member

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texmex1 View Post
Guys, you all need to make it down for this, the track is kick azz, (got to ride it today) and we have a pretty nice display up!
How the heck did you get to ride the track and who has a nice display? I'm going to be there tomorrow morning and all weekend.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:03 PM   #60
XRCajun
Cool Senior Member

Bike(s):

Quote:
My Name is Rich and I am a member of the sport bike club CHAINLINKS in Galveston. Check out the web-site armadillosupermoto.com for all of the detailed events. AMA is having a pro-circuit races, concerts, stunt-shows, and other events. They have teamed up with us to locate stunters and all sport-bikes for sport-bike night in Galveston. We have VIP parking for whoever rolls with me and my club. We have some tickets to give away also so that no one will have to pay the $35 ticket fee. We wanna meet at Buffalo Wild Wings on Bay Area Blvd. in Clear Lake and roll that way. Time is uncertain as of now but we are shooting for around 6 p.m.. Anyone can stunt when we get there, just have to sign a waiver and there ya go. Budweiser girls will be there all of the pro-riders from team Japan, Team Italy, Etc. If anyone has questions please give me a call. 281-678-1166 I am more than happy to answer any questions.
Rich do you know yet when you are planning to leave for Galveston on Friday?

Advertisement