Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
Dub

Feedback Rating: (0)

Question Fiddy's And Stuff

So a coworker comes into my office at lunch today and announces that he is going to buy the grandson a fiddy and what do I know about them. I gave him my best all knowing cruiser look :/: and told him what I know about them won't fill a pipe. Help me out dudes and dudettes. What does he want to buy and why for this aspiring 12 y/o rider who will only be (as far as grandma knows) riding in the field out back? Again, the what and why please.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fiddy stuff at Cyclegear? jrfitzny Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 7 05-09-2011 04:31 PM
F4I stuff. Most all free stuff. Mr. Unassailable Stunters Lounge 27 08-23-2009 10:22 PM
The Fiddy BadApple Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 31 01-26-2009 10:07 PM
i need a fiddy! night_rider67 Stunters Lounge 8 06-29-2008 12:06 PM
How much could I get a used fiddy for Intermission Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 5 10-29-2007 01:12 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-30-2007, 03:15 PM   #2
jus10

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

may look at a Honda crf70. It's a little bigger than the 50 (may suit a 12 year old a bit better), doesn't have a clutch, and is mild enough to learn on. Just a thought.
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 03:15 PM   #3
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10 View Post
may look at a Honda crf70. It's a little bigger than the 50 (may suit a 12 year old a bit better), doesn't have a clutch, and is mild enough to learn on. Just a thought.
great idea!!!
Old 10-30-2007, 03:23 PM   #4
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
bring them over to the fiddy house one day!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 03:46 PM   #5
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50
03' GSXR 750 - True Method

Send a message via Yahoo to UNKNOWN_DJ
I have to agree with 50cc chick, they are fun and I am twice the kids age. Everytime I am out with all the 50 riders they look like they are having fun. Even though they are stunting on them, should ask you friend if they are wanting to have it for off road or on road use. That was my first mistake when I got my first one. I ended up getting a second one for streets and kept the forst one alone for off road. Since that is how everything was setup on it. Hey 50cc chick you and Josh going to be out riding this weekend? I need to finally meet up with him and see if he wants to trade the lever for the rear brake and talk to him about the stator.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:59 PM   #6
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_DJ View Post
I have to agree with 50cc chick, they are fun and I am twice the kids age. Everytime I am out with all the 50 riders they look like they are having fun. Even though they are stunting on them, should ask you friend if they are wanting to have it for off road or on road use. That was my first mistake when I got my first one. I ended up getting a second one for streets and kept the forst one alone for off road. Since that is how everything was setup on it. Hey 50cc chick you and Josh going to be out riding this weekend? I need to finally meet up with him and see if he wants to trade the lever for the rear brake and talk to him about the stator.
we will be taking our street legal 50s to the rally this weekend!!!
we have 2 for stunting, and 2 for dirt!!! lol we love our 50s, Josh more so than me
Old 10-30-2007, 04:07 PM   #7
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50

Well I am going to have to keep an eye out for you two out there. I am going to be out there also on the street bike. Yea I love them that I have an off road one and a street one. I just have to see what the knock off I have is going to be. I might keep it for off road so I can teach me son. My off road is to tall for him and clutch with bore kit. Yea Josh seems to love the 50's. I need to get with him maybe he can help me set up my street one up?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:48 PM   #8
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_DJ View Post
Well I am going to have to keep an eye out for you two out there. I am going to be out there also on the street bike. Yea I love them that I have an off road one and a street one. I just have to see what the knock off I have is going to be. I might keep it for off road so I can teach me son. My off road is to tall for him and clutch with bore kit. Yea Josh seems to love the 50's. I need to get with him maybe he can help me set up my street one up?
I will probably wear one of my motohouston shirts on Sat
Old 10-30-2007, 06:38 PM   #9
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick View Post
I will probably wear one of my motohouston shirts on Sat
I will know what to look for, that and two fiddies going down the road. You guys make me want to try to see if i can get mine street leagal.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:18 PM   #10
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
me poyo and juice are thinking about rocking the street illegal 50s on the strand
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:56 AM   #11
UNKNOWN_DJ
MONKEY

Bike(s):
HONDA CRF50

Hey Greg, when you guys going out there? I want to take my 50 but I am going to be on the big bike.

Advertisement