MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2007, 04:11 PM   #21
Helena
TEAM BLT *****ES!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
600RR

Sup sup sup! Hope to ride with ya sometime ^_^ !
Helena is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2007, 05:27 PM   #22
Bigcat#44
Like a walking ham-steak

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 ZX10R (streetbike) 07 ZX6R (trackbike)

LOL at the Honda comment. I used to ride strictly Honda (90,93 NSR250sp, 95CBR600, 03 CBR600RR, 04 RC51, 05 RC51) so while I love the Honda, I just couldn't beat the price of the Kawi and all that it comes with. I live at 1604/potranco and mainly ride in hill country on the weekends. Very seldom do I ride on the streets around SA. I'll be at the TWS (Texas World Speedway) LSTD on Friday and then again on 24 November just depends on work. Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Here are a few pics, first one is the 6 at TWS (Texas World Speedway) and the bottom one is the 10 at Cresson which is the very day I decided that 10 at the track was waaaaaay too much bike for me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	78145285.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	7023   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cresson1small.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	7024  
Bigcat#44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:14 PM   #23
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcat#44 View Post
LOL at the Honda comment. I used to ride strictly Honda (90,93 NSR250sp, 95CBR600, 03 CBR600RR, 04 RC51, 05 RC51) so while I love the Honda, I just couldn't beat the price of the Kawi and all that it comes with. I live at 1604/potranco and mainly ride in hill country on the weekends. Very seldom do I ride on the streets around SA. I'll be at the TWS (Texas World Speedway) LSTD on Friday and then again on 24 November just depends on work. Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Here are a few pics, first one is the 6 at TWS (Texas World Speedway) and the bottom one is the 10 at Cresson which is the very day I decided that 10 at the track was waaaaaay too much bike for me

haha, that 10 is too much bike at any track except dragstrip. I have a hard time with mine as well, not very nimble.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 04:25 PM   #24
Mellow Moon
Super Nurse

Bike(s):
'93 Katana

Send a message via MSN to Mellow Moon

Advertisement