MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2007, 11:56 PM   #1
kraelo
Love Breaks up Families

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
None

Entertainment for the Hour

Figured I'd pop my head in here and let people know how it's going.

Everything is going good over here or better than expected. My wife's mother is getting the proper care she deserves and my wife's siblings are being taken care of up in Seattle by close family members.

Purchased a drive-thru espresso shop and it's going quite well. It's called Koffee Kup. It's bringing in some good money in this small little town (there's not even a post-man) but I still profit about $700 a week.

Purchased a 2000 Volvo 770 Limited Edition Truck yesterday with a 48' Reefer trailer. My father and I are going to be driving dedicated loads from Portland, OR to L.A., Ca. We are hoping to be doing about 2-3 trips a week (1 trip is 2 loads, one down, one back). My father already has these loads dedicated to us from his previous job. After speaking to his accountant (to figure out if this is what I want to do for the next 2-3 years) I excited agreed. After figuring out we'd be grossing about half a million dollars a year.

Now dont get too excited because we'd be paying $1800 a month just for truck payments and $1000 a month in insurance. Also over $125,000 a year in fuel.. but me and my father would each be bringing home almost $80k...

My wife doesn't want me to drive, and I really dont want to be away from her that long either, but we are saving up the money for a very good reason.

WE'RE MOVING BACK TO HOUSTON - when, I dont know.

But after driving for 2-3 years my father and I are hoping to own at minimum 2 trucks, fully paid for and having people driving for us. So he can retire and I can go to school to learn my craft of choice, welding and fabricaton.

Everything else is going good, my wife is happy, we're contemplating having a child. My father won't leave me alone about it. He has a disease that lowered his life span and he's already 52 years old.

I have also been reading and keeping up with what has been happening. Cautiously reading the titles emblazoned with the words 'wreck, rider down'.

I have hoped I'd never recognize any of the names spoke of, within the threads. I came across Matt, I have never known him, but i'd recognize his name, bike, and avatar if I ever saw it. He was well known to me and his heart shown through. I believe the last post of his I read he was showing off some of his guns.

I wish his family and friends, the best.

I believe in hope, dont let your light diminish from within your heart. For when darkness comes, it is the only thing that will keep you moving forward.

Feel free to keep in touch with me through pm's. I am checking this as often as my busy life is permitting me. I'm sitting inside my espresso shop right now because it is in the only place I have internet.

Take care all of you.

DvlRacer - your check is in the mail for those glasses you sent me. Sorry for the delay, but taking alot to get my life back together and my head on straight.

-Daniel
Dear Friend, First i must solicit for your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the fact that we have not know each other before. Your urgent response is highly needed. -Kraelo
kraelo is offline   Reply With Quote