MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2007, 03:12 PM   #61
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick View Post
I was the only child till the age of 10 so I was spanked maybe 4 times, but I still knew right from wrong. Although a good whooping is neccessary at times, it does not solve anything. Kids just need to know the difference between right and wrong.
i beg to differ here... do you know how many times just the fear of going out to cut a branch off that old tree only to have it whip my a$$ kept me from doing something!!!!! that tree altered many of my feelings to do something that i knew to be wrong
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who are they kidding? cj_sandman Off Topic 7 10-27-2009 11:14 AM
Got to be kidding me!!! landon05 General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 08-02-2009 11:58 AM
you got to be kidding me! bunxx Off Topic 12 02-27-2009 12:07 AM
You have got to be kidding me 03.gsxr.1000 General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 11-28-2007 11:28 PM
Are you kidding me? stlal General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 10-19-2006 02:15 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2007, 03:15 PM   #62
CubanGIXXER
R.I.P. Burns

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'07 Suzuki GSXR 600

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to CubanGIXXER Send a message via Yahoo to CubanGIXXER
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i beg to differ here... do you know how many times just the fear of going out to cut a branch off that old tree only to have it whip my a$$ kept me from doing something!!!!! that tree altered many of my feelings to do something that i knew to be wrong
+1
CubanGIXXER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:19 PM   #63
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

and granted you may not think that is the right way to handle it, but it was his way, and will be my way when i have kids because i know for a fact it made me respect him and do what he told me to.

an old quote but i don't remember where it came from... "Man is the pupil, Pain is the teacher" that could never be more true
Old 10-22-2007, 03:29 PM   #64
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Quote:
I hated that.....

go cut your own swich :/:

its a lose, lose situation the little one wraps around and the big one just plan hurts
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:29 PM   #65
Ktesippe

Feedback Rating: (0)

BTW, which state is it actually LEGAL to have with an 11 year old? Are they also going to set up sting operations to catch the 12 year olds so they can fill the Offender Registry??????
Old 10-22-2007, 03:34 PM   #66
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
I hated that.....

go cut your own swich :/:

its a lose, lose situation the little one wraps around and the big one just plan hurts
exactly, ok this one will put a 12" gash in my ... or this one will break my back... Hmmmmm
Old 10-22-2007, 03:35 PM   #67
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktesippe View Post
BTW, which state is it actually LEGAL to have with an 11 year old? Are they also going to set up sting operations to catch the 12 year olds so they can fill the Offender Registry??????
you lookin too move?
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:40 PM   #68
Ktesippe

Old 10-22-2007, 03:44 PM   #69
Ktesippe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
you lookin too move?
I hear thatís the only way to get on Reddy racing and I want to ride!
Old 10-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #70
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
you should not FEAR your parents. There is a difference between obeying and fearing. Why would you want your kids to fear you, those are the kids that become EMO, or highly rebelious, ect. when they fear their parents how do you expect them to open up to you? Like I said I only was spanked 4 or 5 times in my life and that was when I did something really wrong that I knew I should have known was wrong. ughhh weak subject!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement