MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2007, 01:46 PM   #41
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosthis View Post
that was back in the 60's we r talkin now a days lol jk
no, that was in the 90's, i was born in 83. did you really think i was that old?
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who are they kidding? cj_sandman Off Topic 7 10-27-2009 11:14 AM
Got to be kidding me!!! landon05 General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 08-02-2009 11:58 AM
you got to be kidding me! bunxx Off Topic 12 02-27-2009 12:07 AM
You have got to be kidding me 03.gsxr.1000 General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 11-28-2007 11:28 PM
Are you kidding me? stlal General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 10-19-2006 02:15 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2007, 01:47 PM   #42
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
no, that was in the 90's, i was born in 83
oh lol old
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:48 PM   #43
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
no, that was in the 90's, i was born in 83. did you really think i was that old?
i havnt been on here in a while lol i got A braIN freeze
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 02:02 PM   #44
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
It still requires parental permission. What is the problem? The amount of chemicals and hormones children are ingesting now days has severly haltered there bodies but, making contraceptives available with parental consent is a no no?
Price is on the rises, parents has to work more to pay more. No time for wholesome meals. Everything is on the go, even cereal comes in a candy bar like.
Can't get pregnant if their body have not menstruates(sp). Girls menstruate at a very early age of 10 now.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 02:03 PM   #45
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marishka29 View Post
I disagree with you in regards to this part of your statement. I was placed on the contraceptive pill when I was 12 to help with some medical issues. However it has had no bearing on my ability to have children. It can upset your cycle if you miss a pill yes, but that can happen even to an adult woman.

On the matter of these young girls being provided with BC I see it as the lesser of two evils. Do I think they should be engaging in ? No. Do you think the ones that will be taking the BC pills really care what any of us think they should be doing or NOT doing? No. I'd much rather them be given the opportuntiy to protect themselves against pregnancy at such a young age rather then them getting pregnant, draining the welfare system or even having to choose whether to have an abortion or not. Granted one would hope that they have been taught to have some self respect and not go throwing themselves around to risk getting pregnant. I believe that responsible parents should be educating their children about the dangers of (STDs, unplanned pregnancies, tainted reputation) but the sad truth is that there are a lot of parents out there that will not talk to their children about and see such talk as a taboo.
I agree with you to an extent. SOME dr do put girls on the pill at a young age to help with medical issues and they turn out fine, HOWEVER it has been known to throw girls off cycle and been linked to infertility. not something I would put my children through at such a young age. I did not start taking BC till I was 18,and that personally messed with my cycles (TMI, I know) but it effects each person differently I guess.
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 02:22 PM   #46
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by level5 View Post
Price is on the rises, parents has to work more to pay more. No time for wholesome meals. Everything is on the go, even cereal comes in a candy bar like.
Can't get pregnant if their body have not menstruates(sp). Girls menstruate at a very early age of 10 now.
You know I am pretty lucky. My SINGLE working mom, always had time to make something quick for me between all my days.

Wake up at.....in the water for practice by 6.....practice for 2 hours.....eat a banana or a something my mom would pack on the way to class....go to school till 5 (have lunch that my mom would pack at lunch time).....come home change into another suit and grab all my club water polo gear and drive across town to the medical center(from westside of town)......practice anywhere between 2-4hours. No get home till 10pm most nights and my mom would have a light snack for me.

Yes this was my mom-fri schedule. My mom is a single parent of 3 and works, my brother and sister have just as busy schedules as I did, so tell if my mom can do it why can't others? LAZY!!! Nobody said parenting was easy, so their should be no excuses as to why parents can't spedn quality time with their children educating them about , and making sure they get the proper nutrition.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:25 PM   #47
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Send a message via AIM to TooBuku
layman hang
Old 10-22-2007, 02:29 PM   #48
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

I dont get it?
Old 10-22-2007, 02:29 PM   #49
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Trackdays: 10+

Im starting a petition to keep clayton out of middle schools and elementary schools. Once this is achieved birth control for those age groups wont be needed.

where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 02:30 PM   #50
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooBuku View Post
layman hang

that my friend is wrong

but yet

funny as

where is mckee?
Old 10-22-2007, 02:31 PM   #51
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmckee View Post
Im starting a petition to keep clayton out of middle schools and elementary schools. Once this is achieved birth control for those age groups wont be needed.
he's the exact reason I dont bring my little sister(10) out to the stunt spot, not even my (12) brother
Old 10-22-2007, 02:32 PM   #52
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cc chick View Post
he's the exact reason I dont bring my little sister(10) out to the stunt spot, not even my (12) brother

where is mckee?
Old 10-22-2007, 02:32 PM   #53
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:

that my friend is wrong

but yet

funny as
I still dont get it.
I have acouple of things in mind as to what he means by it....

is it because they use to use a hanger for abortions?

or are you saying we're airing out dirty laundry?

or neither?

I'm lost!!
Old 10-22-2007, 02:34 PM   #54
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
I still dont get it.
I have acouple of things in mind as to what he means by it....

is it because they use to use a hanger for abortions?

or are you saying we're airing out dirty laundry?

or neither?

I'm lost!!
abortions

where is mckee?
Old 10-22-2007, 02:37 PM   #55
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

That's wrong. I forget what movie i watch in high school, but it was based off a book we had to read and they showed that. gross!! you know that caused many women not to have children later on in their lives, and they would do it with no numbing no nothing. Imagine the pain of someone cutting you testicles off with no numbing , that the only thing that it would probably feel like.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:39 PM   #56
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Quote:
That's wrong. I forget what movie i watch in high school, but it was based off a book we had to read and they showed that. gross!! you know that caused many women not to have children later on in their lives, and they would do it with no numbing no nothing. Imagine the pain of someone cutting you testicles off with no numbing , that the only thing that it would probably feel like.
sad:/:

where is mckee?
Old 10-22-2007, 02:50 PM   #57
TooBuku
Dumb Gook

Send a message via AIM to TooBuku
Quote:

that my friend is wrong

but yet

funny as
i know its wrong, but what's even more wrong is the stupid women that actually use a coat hanger.. Especially now, since Plan B is over the counter.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:03 PM   #58
CubanGIXXER
R.I.P. Burns

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'07 Suzuki GSXR 600

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to CubanGIXXER Send a message via Yahoo to CubanGIXXER
hey, I think the problem that causes all of this is that kids aren't scared of their parents anymore. I don't know if its that im Hispanic, but growing up, you knew better than to do something that your parents wouldn't agree with because you would get your @ss beat to ! nowadays the parents are scared that their kids are going to call CPS on them for looking at them aggressively!
CubanGIXXER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:06 PM   #59
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGIXXER View Post
hey, I think the problem that causes all of this is that kids aren't scared of their parents anymore. I don't know if its that im Hispanic, but growing up, you knew better than to do something that your parents wouldn't agree with because you would get your @ss beat to ! nowadays the parents are scared that their kids are going to call CPS on them for looking at them aggressively!
i grew up the same way and i'm not hispanic. if my dad ever saw me or even heard of me touching a cigarette then he would make for sure i was never to do that again... or even be able for him to hear that i did... much less get a girl prego... she would have been a single mommy for sure becuase he would have killed me!!!
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:10 PM   #60
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

I was the only child till the age of 10 so I was spanked maybe 4 times, but I still knew right from wrong. Although a good whooping is neccessary at times, it does not solve anything. Kids just need to know the difference between right and wrong.

Advertisement