MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2007, 11:09 PM   #41
babygurl
I CANT THANK U ALL ENOUGH

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
dont own any

I AM KEEPING YOU ALL IN MY PRAYERS.

i am sorry for your lose it has to be hard. just try to think of all the good fun things about matt. from reading what everyone is saying about him im sure he would much rather you all to be smiling and just thinking about all the wonderful memories you all have made with him.

I AM HERE FOR YOU ALL IN TIME OF NEED JUST LIKE YOU GUYS WERE HERE FOR ME IN TIME OF NEED.

if there is anything i can do please let me know. i know prob not much but its the least i can do.

RIP matt and everyone try to stay strong i know its hard but just remember has better plans and we will never know wat they are so just hang in there everyone.
babygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Galv video on DVD. Thanks Matt!!! nuclearalex General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 02-20-2008 09:20 AM
MATT MEMORIAL RIDE VIDEO Azylum General Discussion (Moto Related) 27 12-04-2007 07:20 AM
Final cut Yankee tribute video Psych0ninja General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 11-22-2007 02:32 PM
A Tribute to Every Video Site ArturoC Off Topic 5 09-12-2007 01:04 AM
Roger Tribute Video... Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 05-14-2007 12:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-16-2007, 01:16 AM   #42
02 rvt-RC51
Senior Member rc rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2002 rc51 rvt

Send a message via AIM to 02 rvt-RC51
Unhappy

i can't believe it he was a very good Friend and person he always smiled no mater what.you will be missed but never forgotten
Old 10-16-2007, 06:57 AM   #43
D_UNIT

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
03'xr50w/carbon fiber,07' R1(SOLD), 06' Ranger Rover Sport SuperCharged(NEW TOY)

I watched the video last night and woke up this morning thinking about it. I was fighting back the tears.
D_UNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:41 AM   #44
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
I have watched the video several times now, makes me want to cry everytime, but those pics of Matt really get me laughing. He was such a pleasure to be around and am glad he was my friend. He will be missed, but NEVER forgotten.
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 12:39 PM   #45
dbonezny
BaDD NeWz

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
non fo now

Send a message via AIM to dbonezny
I have the video on youtube....so if for some reason anyone is having problems with it...or wants to make sure nobody's photobucket account freeze's it.........it'll be here.

Advertisement