Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2007, 04:55 PM   #21
C-RO

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
'06 R6 all F$#cked up.
Yamaha TTR 50cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
I'm going to try and rip it as a torrent and then upload it with google video and it'll be able to be posted. If I can I will send out the link for anyone who wants it.
i would appreciate it. be safe
C-RO is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Galv video on DVD. Thanks Matt!!! nuclearalex General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 02-20-2008 09:20 AM
MATT MEMORIAL RIDE VIDEO Azylum General Discussion (Moto Related) 27 12-04-2007 07:20 AM
Final cut Yankee tribute video Psych0ninja General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 11-22-2007 02:32 PM
A Tribute to Every Video Site ArturoC Off Topic 5 09-12-2007 01:04 AM
Roger Tribute Video... Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 05-14-2007 12:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2007, 05:20 PM   #22
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990

THANKS GUYS I WAS ABLE TO COPY TO MYSPACE I TRULY APPRECIATE IT.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:26 PM   #23
dbonezny
BaDD NeWz

Bike(s):
non fo now

Send a message via AIM to dbonezny
wow....................just wow.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:33 PM   #24
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
omg why was he taken? why not a bad person! why not a person that cheats and steals. WHY MATT! why did take such a wonderful person! this is not fair!
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:37 PM   #25
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:39 PM   #26
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

That's the same one Gryphin posted on page 1. As soon as google approves it I'll have my link up.
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:44 PM   #27
Somebody1010
CCS EX #62

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
04 Suzuki 600 (Track only) 04 Kawi KX 250

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Somebody1010 Send a message via Yahoo to Somebody1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR 1/2 View Post
omg why was he taken? why not a bad person! why not a person that cheats and steals. WHY MATT! why did take such a wonderful person! this is not fair!
I guess was calling him and needed him for reasons that well never know.
Somebody1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:48 PM   #28
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

i just dont understand. i made dinner for matt last week... it is so sad and so unreal

it is just not fair. we need him here...
Old 10-15-2007, 06:48 PM   #29
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Here it is, this should be more user friendly:

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=2772566950304692247&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:51 PM   #30
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

if youi wanna save a hard copy to your computer just right click on the picture and "save target as".
Old 10-15-2007, 06:57 PM   #31
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Quote:
i just dont understand. i made dinner for matt last week... it is so sad and so unreal

The only way i can put it is the same way my friends sontold me when my best friend passed 5 eyars ago on my bike his son looked me in the eyes and said

"dont look at it like he is gone now he can just everywhere at once" I asked him what he meant by that (he was only 6) and he said "go sit on my daddy's bike and tell me what you feal." I told him that it fealt like Isaac was there with me and he put in lamus terms for me "see you always wanted him to ride with you now he is with you everytime you get on your bike or go anywhere he is right there with you so dont be sad be happy that you get to spend all of your time with him now."

I dont know if that will make you feal better but i know it is true i tried to sit on my biek today and when i just sat on it i knew that matt was there with me and i know i heard his voice telling me all of the things he taught me when he was teaching me to take corners I sat on the bike for an hour crying and I want him back so bad but i know he is with me all the time now

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:42 PM   #32
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:

I feel the same way T, why such a good guy? The thought even crossed my mind as "why not me?" It very easily could have been any one of us on that ride that morning. I'm a firm believer that has a plan for each and every one of us. That faith is what is holding me up right now. I thought about how just an hour before this tragedy I was joking with him about his "fro" that he hadn't combed before leaving the house....We were talking about his new boots that he had just gotten from Cycle Gear....just the normal shoot the sh*t kinda conversation that we all have every time we go on a group ride. I try and minimize my chances for risk by riding with folks I know and riding in fairly small groups. This just proves that we are all at risk every time we ride. This has not been easy by any means, but we have to carry on....I know it is still early, but think positive thoughts. Think about that Gene Simmons tongue that he loved to display, think about how he'd grab ya around the neck and give ya big MattDaddy bear hug. Think about the good times we had, knows there were a lot of 'em.
dbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:49 PM   #33
eugene

very well made video.
eugene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:18 PM   #34
H2447INTX
H2447INTX-he is legendary

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

WELL I GOT ALL THE TEXTS ON MY PHONE AND I LOVED THE VIDEO, I DIDNT KNOW MATT THAT WELL NEVER MET HIM BUT I KNOW WE SPENT TIME ON MH TALKING ABOUT GUNS AND THE LOVE OF THEM AND BIKES. I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY AT FIRST , WE SEAM TO BE LOOSING A LOT OP FRIENDS, STILL SPEED MATT AND I WILL SEE YOU LATER ! TELL CALEB I SAID HI! RIDE SAFE!
Old 10-15-2007, 08:36 PM   #35
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
The only way i can put it is the same way my friends sontold me when my best friend passed 5 eyars ago on my bike his son looked me in the eyes and said

"dont look at it like he is gone now he can just everywhere at once" I asked him what he meant by that (he was only 6) and he said "go sit on my daddy's bike and tell me what you feal." I told him that it fealt like Isaac was there with me and he put in lamus terms for me "see you always wanted him to ride with you now he is with you everytime you get on your bike or go anywhere he is right there with you so dont be sad be happy that you get to spend all of your time with him now."

I dont know if that will make you feal better but i know it is true i tried to sit on my biek today and when i just sat on it i knew that matt was there with me and i know i heard his voice telling me all of the things he taught me when he was teaching me to take corners I sat on the bike for an hour crying and I want him back so bad but i know he is with me all the time now

here i am crying again... thank you, and thank you danny. i have never been in this seat b/4 i have never lost anyone i was close too... and never anyone like Matt. he was like the brother i never had. always watching out for me... and for some reason he would always spot me, (must have been the pink) hehe! he would say, " T i saw you on 290, and you are looking good" i never knew how much that would mean to me till now... i am sure many of you know i am an only child (i know, it shows) but i always longed for that brotherly love, and matty gave that to me. he would be mean to try to toughin me up. but when it was our small group of close friends he would always sit extra close and squeeze extra tight. i miss that sooo much. i miss matt making me feel so comfortable... i miss him telling me i was pretty when my hair was a fuking mess and i was wearing no make up. it is things like that, that make me miss him so much. things that you would have to think about to understand... i loved matty so much...

i remember the first time i met him. i was sitting on the wall at msr and i invited matt to come watch james, and sure enough this very happy guy walked up to me and says, "you must be T" and i giggled, and said yea i guess. im not real sure where the nickname came from but that is me." and he sat there and talked to me for an hour... a total stranger... the person that over 1 year later i would have come so close too... and to only find out that i would lose him less than 2 years after that point on meeting him... it makes the story so tragic.

i dont know where this is going, and i cant stop crying long enough to figure anything out... but be sure you tell the people that you love just how much you really do, b/c who knows when they will be taken from you... and the only last memory you have from that person, is him hitting you in the eye with a wrench. haha i love you matty!
Old 10-15-2007, 09:29 PM   #36
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

RIP, great video,
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:34 PM   #37
Seth
F T W

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
sixsevenfive

Send a message via AIM to Seth
Am I the only one who can't see this? Grrr

EDIT: Got it working with IE. Weird.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:18 PM   #38
dbonezny
BaDD NeWz

Bike(s):
non fo now

Send a message via AIM to dbonezny
jesus i thought i would be able to take this better......i feel like i'm breaking down...I just can't imagine what not seeing him again is going to feel like...
Old 10-15-2007, 10:32 PM   #39
CDN Gixer Guy
Back to the Land of Snow!

Bike(s):
2006 GSX-R 750

This was a great tribute to Matt. I wish everyone the best in coping with what has happened, but remember he'll always be watching you from above with a big smile on his face.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a Ride!
CDN Gixer Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:03 PM   #40
JonEric0430
the slow and the retarded

Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via AIM to JonEric0430
Man, that video was freakin awesome. I got it on my myspace now.

Matt, I miss you buddy.

Advertisement