MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Cruisers Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2007, 11:52 AM   #1
Dub
Senior Member
 
Dub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 145












Lightbulb PGR Ride October 19

I realize that 90% cannot take off from work to do a Patriot Guard Ride. As for the other 10% please note the linked mission for this coming Friday 10/21/07.

http://www.setexaspgr.com/

It means the world to the family of the fallen, and you'll feel pretty good about yourself as well......
__________________
Dub
Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ride Smart - MSR Houston October 18 and 19 Special Pricing + Codes RideSmart1 Ridesmart Motorcycle School 59 10-19-2014 01:41 AM
PGR RIDE: Sgt. Jeff Wyers, Galveston PD - RIP FlipSideUp Events, Meets and Rides 0 06-17-2008 11:13 AM
Wed 06.11.08: PGR Ride for LifeFlight Crew that crashed in the Forest RIP FlipSideUp Events, Meets and Rides 8 06-11-2008 11:58 AM
My first PGR Ride Gryphin Events, Meets and Rides 9 04-15-2008 06:20 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-15-2007, 01:29 PM   #2
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






I've been there and done that, it works miracles for those family members who walk out of the church and see hundreds of flag holding bikers paying solemn tribute to the fallen.
Powerful is not enough of a word to describe.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy